A Message TO Country Folk FROM A Countryman

Can any of you cyber gumshoes identify any of Beau's points that are incorrect? Sherlock, Carmen Sandiego, anyone....?
I suppose they're identifying that the idea that other country folk dislike hypocrites is false, judging them by themselves.

Another powerful message from Brother Beau...

Wouldn't you agree?

Arrrghh.. Kinda like Hillary pulling the "hot sauce" out of her purse to talk to blacks or her "I aint nowhere's tired" amateur hour appeal..

Look --- this guy is more concerned about "likes" and the tone of social media than he is about social justice... And it's demeaning to talk to "fellow country folk" about their social media behavior as tho they are 12.. He's not 12.. I'm not 12.. Cut the crap...

Police used NON lethal force tazer.. Had NO effect. Usually this is a good indication that some mighty drugs might be involved.. Not SAYING i know -- but you dont' either..

And here's some good "country wisdom" on what "SHOULD have happened in this "incident" as 12 yr Country man calls it.. There are OTHER Non lethal capture methods that police NEED TO ADOPT..

There are "net guns" and "bolo guns" that work JUST SPIFFY in "incidents" like this.. But they are NOT on their belts or person when they leave their vehicles and it's RIGHT NOW too expensive to put them in EVERY patrol car.. BUT -- maybe we need to insist..

^^^^^^ That's what "country boys" think...

Haven't heard of a weapon being recovered have you? I haven't. Understand he had been breaking up a fight between two women. Dumb move on his part. Suspect he is going to be a rich man after her recovers.

What INCIDENT are you referring to?? This is why country boy petered around and wasted my time.. I THOUGHT this about the guy with a knife shot 11 times by police YESTERDAY...

Well -- if lefty country boys can't be specific and only refer to "the incident" -- and its not EXPLAINED in the OPost -- than I have no suggestions or comments on his vaporous, demeaning, feewlings...

You are actually quite thin skinned for a senior moderator. I assumed he was loosly referring to reaction to the 7 shots in the back of the guy in Wisconsin. Mostly he was talking about hypocracy of how people talk on the internet vs real life. Not being the same in both places is just the mark of a liar, hypocrite and someone that cannot be trusted. For some reason, even with you dealing with hot heads and radicals on here, who are probably much closer to normal in real society. He made the point that different points of view and philosophy can be addressed and discussed, but you got to be the same, all the time or you are one that cannot be trusted as nobody knows which is real and which is the lie. If it struck you as if being talked down to like you were a 12 year old, that is obviously how you felt and how you reacted. Not the reaction of a senior moderator on a large international message forum. Just my opinion.

..that sounds exactly like the OP and IM2....they don't accept the truth/etc

Wouldn't you agree?

Arrrghh.. Kinda like Hillary pulling the "hot sauce" out of her purse to talk to blacks or her "I aint nowhere's tired" amateur hour appeal..

Look --- this guy is more concerned about "likes" and the tone of social media than he is about social justice... And it's demeaning to talk to "fellow country folk" about their social media behavior as tho they are 12.. He's not 12.. I'm not 12.. Cut the crap...

Police used NON lethal force tazer.. Had NO effect. Usually this is a good indication that some mighty drugs might be involved.. Not SAYING i know -- but you dont' either..

And here's some good "country wisdom" on what "SHOULD have happened in this "incident" as 12 yr Country man calls it.. There are OTHER Non lethal capture methods that police NEED TO ADOPT..

There are "net guns" and "bolo guns" that work JUST SPIFFY in "incidents" like this.. But they are NOT on their belts or person when they leave their vehicles and it's RIGHT NOW too expensive to put them in EVERY patrol car.. BUT -- maybe we need to insist..

Haven't heard of a weapon being recovered have you? I haven't. Understand he had been breaking up a fight between two women. Dumb move on his part. Suspect he is going to be a rich man after her recovers.

Marc and IM2 are racists--and you back them up = YOU are racist

Wouldn't you agree?

Marc and IM2 are racists--and you back them up = YOU are racist

Well there is a family in Detroit that watched me do CPR for 22 minute before professionals showed up and took over, but think as you will.

Forum List

Back