A message to Washington Republicans if you take the majority.

First and foremost you were not elected to further divide the nation. You were not elected to impeach Biden. Don't do it. That will only help Democrats in 2024. You were not elected to gloat and celebrate, don't do that either.

Put aside for a moment the fact that the vanquished don't dictate the terms of surrender.

I disagree with that premising. I will only vote for someone who promises to divide, impeach, and gloat like a guy who just saw his worst enemy get hit by a bus.

Otherwise, what's the point in winning?

What's wrong with the National Endowment for the Arts?

If I want art ... I can buy all I want from the guy at the vacant gas station.

black-velvet-art.jpg

Or pretty much every other country, yup. China, BTW, is all about Quid Pro, so there's that. Or did you forget that it was Republicans who applied tariffs on Chinese goods to create a more level playing field? You know, little things like that tell the story.

And the result was massive shortage on the shelf during the pandemic. A smarter approach, if you are going to make a silly move, is to have a strategy in place before doing it. No such plan was in place. In fact, many Trumpians think that exporters pay tariffs. They do not.

Or pretty much every other country, yup. China, BTW, is all about Quid Pro, so there's that. Or did you forget that it was Republicans who applied tariffs on Chinese goods to create a more level playing field? You know, little things like that tell the story.

Well, since 1980

1980-1992 Republican 12
1992-2000 Democrat 8
2000-2008 Republican 8
2008-2016 Democrat 8
2016-2020 Republican 4

We've predominantly had Republicans in charge of our foreign policy as presidents. This was pretty much when the technology, consumer goods, and even some heavy manufacturing moved offshore. The tariffs did nothing.

The things they could have done Under Trump...what a waste
Wrong, the entire Deep State hates Trumps guts because he is not a Globalist,,,,,,James Comey would Fxck Trump every time he could as did Bill Barr.
REGARDING SPENDING,,,,,,,THEY CALL IT A "BUDGET CUT" WHEN THEY DONT INCREASE SPENDING FOR THE NEXT YEAR,,,,,,,THEY NEVER REALLY "CUT" THE BUDGET, ONLY REDUCE FUTURE SPENDING.

Forum List

Back