A message to Washington Republicans if you take the majority.

Also Pelosi and the Mara Lago raid need to be investigated.
If i were the GOP, on day one I would investigate
- Hunter/Joe Biden collusion in Ukraine
- Mar-a-lago raid
- Pelosi and insider trading
- Collusion between Biden admin and big tech to censor harmful info to Democrats

The Democrats have abused institutions to perform political attacks so much. The Kavanaugh witchhunt, the impeachment process... it's not like the next time Democrats get into power they're going to be like "well hey, the GOP didn't come after us, so let's be nice!"

Impeach Mayorkas & the AG first and get a handle on the border ( then Reimagine the FBI and those other items

1) First and foremost you were not elected to further divide the nation. You were not elected to impeach Biden. Don't do it. That will only help Democrats in 2024. You were not elected to gloat and celebrate, don't do that either.
2) You WERE elected to make changes and reverse the madness of the past 2 years. NAMELY -
A) Reduce crime, fund law enforcement, reverse $0 bail and repeat offenders.
B) Stop the spending. Don't just allocate it to go somewhere else.
C) Inflation, The damage has been done, all you can do is address shipping bottle necks and reverse dependency on China. You have to decide - work for the super wealthy and investor class - or work for everyone else. How you decide on this - will determine if your win is short lived.

But most of all - GET OFF OF YOUR WEAK DEADBEAT ASSES and DO SOMETHING. The Republican Party has been the "do nothing" party for too damn long. Your job is not to occupy a seat and let Jordan and Cruz do all the talking. While you sit there and do nothing.
ACT - this is why you were elected.
LOL. Seriously? Please post a link to this same post you posted to Democrats after the 2020 elections.

No the FBI does NOT need to be called to accounts for Republican lies and conspiracy theories. Republicans have been politicizing the FBI since Clinton was in office, and the ONLY crimes the FBI has found, have been REPUBLICAN CRIMES.

Maybe if Republicans stopped committing crimes, and accusing Democrats of doing the same, Republicans wouldn't be going to jail while Democrats are never charged. Democrats got smart and stopped committing crimes after Nixon got nailed. Republicans just carried on and kept plotting, and doing illegal shit. Iran Contra, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Covid will disappear like magic.
Never said the GOP was clean. We have seen the FBI offer a $1,000,000 to Chris Steele to verify the phony Russia hoax that Hillary schemed up, DOJ whistleblowers more than a few have stated things about the Biden laptop cover up, so you can cut out your phony moralist BS about the dirt bag demrats.

Impeach Biden and get Harris? Nobody wants that. When republicans take the majority Biden will be eaten by his own party.

1) First and foremost you were not elected to further divide the nation. You were not elected to impeach Biden. Don't do it. That will only help Democrats in 2024. You were not elected to gloat and celebrate, don't do that either.
2) You WERE elected to make changes and reverse the madness of the past 2 years. NAMELY -
C) Inflation, The damage has been done, all you can do is address shipping bottle necks and reverse dependency on China. You have to decide - work for the super wealthy and investor class - or work for everyone else. How you decide on this - will determine if your win is short lived.

But most of all - GET OFF OF YOUR WEAK DEADBEAT ASSES and DO SOMETHING. The Republican Party has been the "do nothing" party for too damn long. Your job is not to occupy a seat and let Jordan and Cruz do all the talking. While you sit there and do nothing.

Bail and repeat offenders are a state function. Governors and state legislatures will have to take care of that.

Congress can repeal a great deal of the future spending Biden and the Democrats passed and that will help reduce continued inflation.

Without a super majority they cant do shit that Biden won't veto.

And they absolutely need to impeach his ass. IMMEDIATELY
lol

If they impeach him then for sure he'll veto everything.

They should make a deal with him. "In order to avoid instant impeachment you must..."

It is 10 years past time these idiots go away.
This is why we need term limits.
We have term limits. They are called elections.

As a former resident of Kentucky, I will assure you that no one has ever stepped forward to even challenge McConnell in a primary because despite your opinion, he is a great Senator.

It's not so much that. It's the fact that the Dims count on Rs not doing such things.. which emboldens them to do their stupid, bogus, insane impeachments any time they want. If they knew they would get thesame treatment down the road, maybe they would at least think twice next time?

Then there's the fact that bidum really has done impeach-worthy things. Uppermost in my mind and the minds of all sane americans is: border invasion.

What kind of "president" lets his country's borders be over-run by God knows whom?

That is an act of treason against his country. The first job of govt is to keep the governed SAFE. He has let another country (no, more than just one!) invade us. And as we can see, the bastards overtaking the border (Oh, but just SOME :rolleyes:) commit all manner of violent evil against us..

give us poisonous drugs.. rob, rape, murder

Another conservative who does not know the definition of "treason"? Will you PLEASE stop being an embarrassment to the rest of us?

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office concluded this month that the changes would have a “negligible” impact on inflation this year and next. And the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Wharton Budget Model concluded that, over the next decade, “the impact on inflation is statistically indistinguishable from zero.”

Got anything else?
Wow, that's a new one.

Leftards arguing their own bill is worthless.

There is no evidence cashless bail has contributed to crime. Got anything else?

How many of these criminals have committed crimes after having been released on no bail when they would have likely still been locked up?

stupid.jpg

Not so fast, IAWIS. One of my late husband's fellow church session member was WY Senator John Barrasso. We had no idea he'd ever run for office, but when he did years later, he promised to keep in touch with the people of the Equality State (Wyoming for those who didn't know the nickname). Well, For the last 2 years we lived in Wyoming, Senator Barrasso made good every promise he made. Every single weekend of the Senatorial year, Dr. John B. flew from Washington to Wyoming, and went to one of each every city in the state, with the exception of Casper and Cheyenne, the states' 2 largest cities, twice a year. He not only kept every promise he made to the people of the state, he voted conservative as it gets for the conservative state that Wyoming is. I still pray for him and our retirement state (Texas) senators and congressmen. They've had a hard time for the last couple of years trying to keep the spending down, but they can't move with the lockhold there is in Congress today to go on a crazy spending spree with abandon for themselves and headaches for taxpayers.

Don't give up on elected officials if they're Republicans. They're between a rock and a hard spot due to a really sickening 2020 rout that smacked of cheating. Communism and Democracy are really a locked horn situation waiting to happen. We may lose our unity, so I'm going to pray for all of them every night. It must not be much fun to be conservative and so helplessly not being able to fight back with a Cancel Culture Nancy Pelosi making inordinate demands of the taxpayers who wound up owing money they didn't borrow on account of all that spending.

I'm preparing for the worst, but I'm praying for the best. As a citizen with no power, that's all that I can do. And our taxes are so high here, I have to use half my retirement savings on property taxes, so after the uppance of food prices and paying my fair share to church charities, there's nothing left to send politicians, and somebody online tried to steal my identity, it's been a year of draining away what I was saving to pay taxes on my farm until I die. It's not a happy time for Americans under Nancy Pelosi' braggart gold pens and Biden calling me a fascist because I'm a lifelong Republican and current Trump supporter, well, in prayer only. But I've examined what evidence I have, and I find that President Trump kept his promises, he took the advice of the military, he turned over his finances to others while in office, and he had a great plan for world peace that expired when he had to leave the White House; he had a prosperous market going, and best of all he loves Americans, and doesn't call Biden supporters "fascists." that Biden smeared our side of the aisle a few weeks back. I heard his speech, and was totally horrified by his false charges against the Republican Party's noncooperation with communist loss of free speech, removal of guns from people who have to keep the snakes away, who populate my lake, and protect themselves, etc. He got the Atlantic cleanup started, but haven't heard a thing of Biden getting rid of plastic out there where shore people in poverty get their only protein from the sea, and if somebody fails to clean up all that plastic soon, they're going to die from plastic tearing out their gi tracts from eating fish that harbor plastic in their flesh that is hard to find. Good night all, pray for the Republicans. They really need a 2/3rds margin to be effect, but I'd settle for a majority in the House to get the radical communists out of our nations' hair. Pray for world peace. Thanks. :sleep:

Without a super majority they cant do shit that Biden won't veto.

And they absolutely need to impeach his ass. IMMEDIATELY
I strongly disagree. There is no way they will have the Senate votes to remove him from office and we don't want to as we would then have Kamala as President and God knows what as her Vice President.

And while the media did not hold the Democrats accountable in any way for their baseless impeachments, they would paint the Republican as brats getting revenge and neglecting the important things that they were elected to do.

I can't see anything good whatsoever coming out of it other than bad press and bad will from the people.

Biden is going to veto any legislation that they pass, but they should be passing good legislation anyway so we'll have that to use for ammo in the next election.

Forum List

Back