A message to Washington Republicans if you take the majority.

Expect massive Democrat fraud in:

Georgia

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Michigan

Nevada

We let the bastards get away with in 2020. If we let them get away with it this year then we don't deserve our Republic.

Georgia

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Michigan

Nevada

We let the bastards get away with in 2020. If we let them get away with it this year then we don't deserve our Republic.

The fraud in several states was "Biden republican" not dem.

Georgia secy of state raffensparger is a classic example of what is wrong with the post 1998 GOP.

A failure to notice that is a failure to diagnose the problem correctly.

It started with morons who still believe 600F burning jet fuel "caused" a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower.

Raffensparger's #1 priority - stop trump from re-opening 911

Georgia

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Michigan

Nevada

well, it depends on what the meaning of We is.

We the People, if we cannot stop it.. we do not deserve to lose our republic.

There are things the little people can do but.. I dunno what to say..

As Trump says

We'll see..

It started with morons who still believe 600F burning jet fuel "caused" a river of 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower.
please explain. We non-engineer folks don't get what happened on 911

I always wondered, though.. about the physics of it

If your China, I agree.
Or pretty much every other country, yup. China, BTW, is all about Quid Pro, so there's that. Or did you forget that it was Republicans who applied tariffs on Chinese goods to create a more level playing field? You know, little things like that tell the story.

Impeach the AG & Mayorkas then Reimagine the FBI and all is forgiven
Of the Feckless GOP mishegoss

Who is talking about voters?
I get what your message is, but when one side of the aisle is so drastically abusing their power and throwing hey-makers... for you to call for total peace is the same stance the GOP has taken for too long.

the problem is, even if you don't retaliate, the media will demonize the GOP no matter what. Every GOP politician and presidential candidate is branded as a racist. You don't need evidence, and if there isn't any, they'll create it by redefining the word or connecting dots A to D.

The GOP/Conservatives need to punch back in the culture war.. we've been trying to take the high road for years, hoping society would notice... but society is being fed narratives from an activist, deceptive MSM and Big Tech, and low-information voters routinely believe crazy things because of it.

I get what your message is, but when one side of the aisle is so drastically abusing their power and throwing hey-makers... for you to call for total peace is the same stance the GOP has taken for too long.

the problem is, even if you don't retaliate, the media will demonize the GOP no matter what. Every GOP politician and presidential candidate is branded as a racist. You don't need evidence, and if there isn't any, they'll create it by redefining the word or connecting dots A to D.

The GOP/Conservatives need to punch back in the culture war.. we've been trying to take the high road for years, hoping society would notice... but society is being fed narratives from an activist, deceptive MSM and Big Tech, and low-information voters routinely believe crazy things because of it.
I am not so sure this time.
Tuesday will tell us.
I have some reserved hope that the virtue signalers make believe world has been shaken by just how bad the Democrats have done the past two years.
Wokeness went full retard with defund the police, BLM debacle and kids with drag queens - at a time inflation is at a 42 year high and rising interest rates and record crime in 17 Democrat cities. This is just a wee more important than perceived trans rights and white men are evil.
The media at CNN has been shaken up, if the Republicans make a sweep - there is going to be an adjustment there to.

Impeach the AG & Mayorkas then Reimagine the FBI and all is forgiven
Of the Feckless GOP mishegoss

Getting rid of mayorkas and Wray is step one.

Both bureaucracies are filled with traitors and liars and mass murders. You will need to appoint the right person to go in and fire the entire top layer of both FBI andDHS

I am not so sure this time.
Tuesday will tell us.
I have some reserved hope that the virtue signalers make believe world has been shaken by just how bad the Democrats have done the past two years.
Wokeness went full retard with defund the police, BLM debacle and kids with drag queens - at a time inflation is at a 42 year high and rising interest rates and record crime in 17 Democrat cities. This is just a wee more important than perceived trans rights and white men are evil.
The media at CNN has been shaken up, if the Republicans make a sweep - there is going to be an adjustment there to.
I think you're naive. Upon the GOP winning:
- Democrats will claim we are doomed, that Nazi Germany is upon us, that voter suppression occurred, that this loss is proof of how racist, sexist, transphobic, etc. our country is.
- CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPo, NYT, USA Today, POLITICO, NPR, Newsweek, HuffPo, TMZ, Vice, TIME, The view, Kimmel, Colbert, etc... all will devout hours of headline programming and headlines to push this narrative non-stop onto the mass populace, most of which don't have the time to know any better.
- People who question the narrative will continue to suppressed and censored by big Tech, who we now know are colluding with DHS, and already have taken marching orders from Joe Biden throughout COVID.
- Those who identify with the left might not be happy with their leaders, but they will continue to be padded inside this Democrat/MSM/late night/academic/hollywood/big tech bubble that represents Conservatism as an evil, immoral, horrendous ideology.

You want to play fair against a stacked system.

I think you're naive. Upon the GOP winning:
- Democrats will claim we are doomed, that Nazi Germany is upon us, that voter suppression occurred, that this loss is proof of how racist, sexist, transphobic, etc. our country is.
- CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPo, NYT, USA Today, POLITICO, NPR, Newsweek, HuffPo, TMZ, Vice, TIME, The view, Kimmel, Colbert, etc... all will devout hours of headline programming and headlines to push this narrative non-stop onto the mass populace, most of which don't have the time to know any better.
- People who question the narrative will continue to suppressed and censored by big Tech, who we now know are colluding with DHS, and already have taken marching orders from Joe Biden throughout COVID.
- Those who identify with the left might not be happy with their leaders, but they will continue to be padded inside this Democrat/MSM/late night/academic/hollywood/big tech bubble that represents Conservatism as an evil, immoral, horrendous ideology.

You want to play fair against a stacked system.
This is why we will give the Ballot Box ONE more chance .

Forum List

Back