A new perspective on the democratic hacking scandal

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
It is very foolish to think only Russia hacked the democrats and is also foolish to think only the democrats were hacked. Obviously Russia did hack us and has been doing so for a long time just as we have them and every other country in the world. Just because Russia hacked does not mean they were the ones that released the info. You must know that the republican party hacked the democratic party as the democratic party hacked the republican party. The Bernie Sanders group hacked the Hillary Clinton group as Hillary Clinton group hacked the Bernie Sanders group.

Would the media go crazy if Trump said he would be willing to pardon any citizen that came forward and admitted to the illegal hacking and the releasing of that information. What would happen if an individual connected to the Bernie Sanders campaign came forward and admitted he was the one that leaked the information to Wikileaks? Would Trump be villainized if he pardoned what many of us would consider to be a national hero?

I really find all of this amusing. There has been no definitive proof that Russia obtained the e mails in question.

Both countries as well as others have been hacking each other for decades. So, why no offensive language before this? Because the emails hacked exposed what the DNC and the Clinton's were like. Matter of fact, the proved that Clinton was the most flawed candidate in history, and the DNC was dishonest.

It's most interesting, however that the Democrat elites have never professed the emails were false. They were caught with their pants down. Thank you to ANYONE involved with this maneuver. America thanks you.

Would it be a terrible thing if Trump was the one that released the emails? The truth is that nobody is angry about the hacking; what everyone is angry about is the release of the information.

All interesting theories, but even Trump admits it was the Russians who hacked the DNC and released it through Wikileaks.

Would it be a terrible thing if Trump was the one that released the emails? The truth is that nobody is angry about the hacking; what everyone is angry about is the release of the information.
How would he have obtained them? I still think it was Seth Rich.
Was Seth Rich assassinated? Many have speculated what happened to the DNC staffer that was murdered around the exact same time he worked to file a lawsuit against the DNC for rigging the election against Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton.

There are a ton of issues with the entire situation, but Julian Assange may have tipped his hand on this case. Wikileaks announced they’ve issued a $20,000 reward for information that leads to a conviction in the Seth Rich murder case. Seth Rich was shot and killed on July 10, 2016, by his home in Washington, D.C.

Seth Rich worked for the DNC as a voter database employee. The case has no witnesses, clues, or evidence, and it has sparked many to revisit claims of a possible Clinton kill list.

Assange: "Seth Rich Went Missing For 2 Hours Before Death, We Know Why." (Inside Job) - Conservative Daily Post

Last edited:
Another perspective of this hacking....if it was the Russians were the original hacker, that does not say much for the respect that country had for her! Even with the "reset button" (that they used the wrong word,) she didn't create any bonds abroad. Not even primary respect. What an effective Secretary of State.

All interesting theories, but even Trump admits it was the Russians who hacked the DNC and released it through Wikileaks.

There is no doubt Russia hacked them along with probably 20 other countries and 200 civilians.

There is no doubt Russia hacked them along with probably 20 other countries and 200 civilians.
Agreed. After all, they are the fucking Russians. ;)

Since 20 other countries, and over 200 American citizens hacked into the dnc one would have to wonder who released the info.

Every modern country hacks every modern country, and has for years.

There was no particular increase in it during the U.S. election, and no particular change in any votes because of it.

The Democrats have been careful to keep screaming about Russia hacking this, Russia releasing that.

That way they can divert the discussion from the fact that they lost the election by running a haughty, corrupt candidate and a poor, haughty campaign.

Since 20 other countries, and over 200 American citizens hacked into the dnc one would have to wonder who released the info.
Yet the intell says they have classified evidence that it was the Russians. Once briefed on that classified evidence, Trump agreed it was correct.

It is very foolish to think only Russia hacked the democrats and is also foolish to think only the democrats were hacked. Obviously Russia did hack us and has been doing so for a long time just as we have them and every other country in the world. Just because Russia hacked does not mean they were the ones that released the info. You must know that the republican party hacked the democratic party as the democratic party hacked the republican party. The Bernie Sanders group hacked the Hillary Clinton group as Hillary Clinton group hacked the Bernie Sanders group.

Would the media go crazy if Trump said he would be willing to pardon any citizen that came forward and admitted to the illegal hacking and the releasing of that information. What would happen if an individual connected to the Bernie Sanders campaign came forward and admitted he was the one that leaked the information to Wikileaks? Would Trump be villainized if he pardoned what many of us would consider to be a national hero?
Reince Preibus and the FBI both reported that the RNC was NOT hacked. Nobody is doubting the reports.

So it is fooling to ass-u-me otherwise.

The Russians simply could not bear the hypocrisy of the DNC thus they were compelled by their conscience to release the hacked data.

Thank you Russia!

Yet the intell says they have classified evidence that it was the Russians. Once briefed on that classified evidence, Trump agreed it was correct.

Perhaps I misunderstood. I was under the understanding that the "classified" report said that Russia hacked the DNC but that does not mean that they were the one that released the info. Perhaps it was one of the other countries or one of the many individuals that hacked them that released the information.

"Classified" apparently does not mean what I thought it did.

Perhaps I misunderstood. I was under the understanding that the "classified" report said that Russia hacked the DNC but that does not mean that they were the one that released the info. Perhaps it was one of the other countries or one of the many individuals that hacked them that released the information.

"Classified" apparently does not mean what I thought it did.
The intelligence reports indicate it was Russia that did the hacking and releasing of DNC emails.

The intelligence report can be revised after the Trump admin takes control. I'd like to see Assange take a polygraph as well as the intel experts asserting it was Russia. If so, Rudy will need to get the US cyber defenses in gear. Since everyone hacks everyone, I'm still surprised that the Dems are whining so much. The DNC was an easy target, end of story. The FBI tried to tell them they are being hacked, but they had no high-end IT experts. Too bad that they wasted money on fireworks, but didn't spend wisely on cyber-security.

Forum List

Back