A Political and Moral dilemma solved: Homosexuality

Sorry. I didn't know you were a moderator but you might want to talk to the one who brought it up and whose post I replied to.

Actually, trying to derail a thread is against forum rules. Go read them. I will not engage in further discussion of this topic.

You're as guilty of breaking rules as I am because I replied to another poster and you replied to me.

But good to know you're the go-to guy for the rules.

And it was Bush/Hechey who ran us into the poor house.

We are not. And we won't be the first to regret it. It is clear that America is suffering a moral decline. It is also clear, from numerous historical examples, where we're heading as a result.

Believe it or not, America is declining because people in power are deciding to ignore the law. America is in decline because of elected men and women who are bent on causing divisions among the people rather than helping heal them.

People such as Obama, who issue edicts instead of following the legislative process, are also the cause of this decline. Intolerance of opinions, or people, are another cause of this decline.
Everything you just mentioned is a result of immoral behavior.

Follow your conscience. Mine tells me that homosexuality is a psychosexual dysfunction, and a minority at that. Why all the fuss? Because SOMEBODY can buy out enough lawyers to make this an ISSUE, that is why. And change laws of adoption and artificial insemination, then use that as a way to leverage the issue of Homosexual marriage as a valid option when it's all about legal games. Games, Games GAMES.Not buying Homosexuals as anyone more than a tiny minority that has all the rights it needs already.

"Follow your conscience. Mine tells me that homosexuality is a psychosexual dysfunction, and a minority at that."
Did Jesus come to help the majority or the minority?

Sorry. I didn't know you were a moderator but you might want to talk to the one who brought it up and whose post I replied to.

Actually, trying to derail a thread is against forum rules. Go read them. I will not engage in further discussion of this topic.

You're as guilty of breaking rules as I am because I replied to another poster and you replied to me.

But good to know you're the go-to guy for the rules.

And it was Bush/Hechey who ran us into the poor house.

No, I've actually managed to stay on topic, actually. Moving on.

We are not. And we won't be the first to regret it. It is clear that America is suffering a moral decline. It is also clear, from numerous historical examples, where we're heading as a result.

Believe it or not, America is declining because people in power are deciding to ignore the law. America is in decline because of elected men and women who are bent on causing divisions among the people rather than helping heal them.

People such as Obama, who issue edicts instead of following the legislative process, are also the cause of this decline. Intolerance of opinions, or people, are another cause of this decline.

Yes, because it is immoral. Homosexuality is immoral. Laws being passed that ignore the constitution are immoral, in the same way Obama's ignorance of the law is immoral.

See what I'm trying to say?

Yes, because it is immoral. Homosexuality is immoral. Laws being passed that ignore the constitution are immoral, in the same way Obama's ignorance of the law is immoral.

Can't see it.

Can't see it.

You don't want to.

Can't see it.

You don't want to.

You're correct. I don't want to see into your looking glass.

Two males orally copulating and then analy pleasing each other each isn't my misty eyed ideal of a healthy relationship that we need to reinforce and give prudence to and that needs ...anything near marriage.

Two males orally copulating and then analy pleasing each other each isn't my misty eyed ideal of a healthy relationship that we need to reinforce and give prudence to and that needs ...anything near marriage.
And you are not God and not a legislator. You are entitled to your opinion. Has anyone tried to make you marry another of your own sex?

Suggest you put those binoculars down and stay in your own yard.

Forum List

Back