A proposal to end the shut-down

I don't think he's part of the swamp, but I DO think the swamp has overwhelmed him.
Just like with all the obvious lawlesness directed towards this President and no one has went to jail yet. I think he's just exasperated and overwhelmed.

The establishment can bring enormous power to the table. it's hard for ANYONE to buck the corrupt system.

so many people have been shamed into silence and fear. And that's EXACTLY what they wanted. THAT's how totalitarianism gets started.

Since this whole thing started when folks like Hannity and Coulter got loud about tRump signing a budget with no wall I am wondering if we can end it the same way.

We could have a "no wall" go fund me to raise enough money to pay the rwnj talking heads to reverse course. You know they're just in it for the money and tRump would end it in a second if they said to.

I think it would work. What's more I don't think our resident tRumpkins would even notice since they are used to whiplash inducing flip-flops from tRump.

What say you?
I say build the phucking wall, and FPS, stop with this "What say you?" shit. It's annoying,

No you wouldn't. Punks make threats, when and only when they are safely ensconced.

What threat?
The "threat" that I would tell you exactly how I feel to your face given the opportunity?
You scared of someone disagreeing with you up close and personal?

:laughing0301:

PS. Honestly. I'd have no problem talking with you face to face. where are you? PM me. That would be fucking fantastic!
You snowflakes excel at melting when the slightest amount of heat (aka reality) is applied.

Last edited:
I would ask the Iranians if we could have 5 billion of the 150 billion we gave them back, to fund the wall
We didn't give iran any money.

You know this. It's been explained to you dozens of times.
We always give money back to mass murderers.
Maybe you do, the rest of us don't.
So Iran doesn’t fund global terrorism?
Please say they don’t and show yourself to be the moron you are.

I would ask the Iranians if we could have 5 billion of the 150 billion we gave them back, to fund the wall

What has that got to do with releasing their own money back to them?

We always give money back to mass murderers so they can use they money to commit murder again.

MOST of it was TAXPAYER PAID INTEREST. I suppose you have no clue how many American roads that could have paved, or bridges that money could have fixed, or how many hungry AMERICAN CHILDREN that money could hav fed.

What's that? You don't give a fuck about Americans?? We hear you loud & clear ASC.

Only an anti-American terrorist President would have released that money back to them.

They took that money and IMMEDIATELY funded a nuclear arsenal that's pointed directly at YOUR HEAD.

See how ignorant you are? (doubtful)

I don't think he's part of the swamp, but I DO think the swamp has overwhelmed him.
Just like with all the obvious lawlesness directed towards this President and no one has went to jail yet. I think he's just exasperated and overwhelmed.

The establishment can bring enormous power to the table. it's hard for ANYONE to buck the corrupt system.

so many people have been shamed into silence and fear. And that's EXACTLY what they wanted. THAT's how totalitarianism gets started.

Totalitarianism got started when the biddable in WI, PA, and MI voted for Trump.

I say few if any on the left truly understands what a compromise is. The left wants a pathway to citizenship for the dreamers the right wants funding for the border wall the right gives the pathway the left gives the money for the wall shutdown over everybody wins.

I say few if any on the left truly understands what a compromise is. The left wants a pathway to citizenship for the dreamers the right wants funding for the border wall the right gives the pathway the left gives the money for the wall shutdown over everybody wins.

The Dreamers are just a TINY fraction of the Left's total ballgame. They have no concern for the "Dreamers" already here...just the millions that aren't here YET.

The dems aren't looking for justice or compromise. They are looking for total Conquest of America.

That's why they refuse to ever compromise. The only compromise "fair" to them is the burning of the Constitution and the eradication of the United states as a sovereign nation.

"enemies, foreign and Domestic"

You people really need to educate yourselves. The vast majority of the money released to Iran was not even in the US to begin with. It was money frozen in foreign banks (mostly in Europe) at the request of the US State Department.

However, Obama did directly give Iran about US $1.6B in hard currency that quite frankly we have no idea where that money came from. It most certainly was not part of the frozen assets , we will assume it was from the US Treasury (IE tax payers) at some point, but we don't know how it was funded for sure.

MOST of it was TAXPAYER PAID INTEREST. I suppose you have no clue how many American roads that could have paved, or bridges that money could have fixed, or how many hungry AMERICAN CHILDREN that money could hav fed.

What's that? You don't give a fuck about Americans?? We hear you loud & clear ASC.

Only an anti-American terrorist President would have released that money back to them.

They took that money and IMMEDIATELY funded a nuclear arsenal that's pointed directly at YOUR HEAD.

See how ignorant you are? (doubtful)

You are way off base. Please leave ignorance to the left.

The Dreamers are just a TINY fraction of the Left's total ballgame. They have no concern for the "Dreamers" already here...just the millions that aren't here YET.

The dems aren't looking for justice or compromise. They are looking for total Conquest of America.

That's why they refuse to ever compromise. The only compromise "fair" to them is the burning of the Constitution and the eradication of the United states as a sovereign nation.

LOL you think the Dems actually give one fuck about smelly brown people? They don't.

If Elizabeth Warren thought shooting people as they attempted to cross the border would get her elected President her happy ass would be down there with a rifle taking shots.

LOL you think the Dems actually give one fuck about smelly brown people? They don't.

If Elizabeth Warren thought shooting people as they attempted to cross the border would get her elected President her happy ass would be down there with a rifle taking shots.

WTF ???

Are you even reading and comprehending what I posted???

Are you some kind of Leftwing extremist faker like "RightWinger"?

Forum List

Back