A proposal to end the shut-down

You are way off base. Please leave ignorance to the left.

What?
Prove I'm off base. What part of what I said is "off base"?

Don't be a fag and throw some bullshit out you can't backup.

PROOF or you're as stupid as they are.

WHat are you talking about ? If you don't already know that the vast majority of the money "given back" to Iran was actually just unfreezing accounts in European banks so that they could get to their own money. I can't at this late stage help you.

This doesn't negate the fact that yes Obama DID give Iran $1.7B in cash that almost assuredly came from US tax payers, but it does negate the argument that MOST of the money Iran got was US tax payer money. It simply wasn't.

Sorry for wanting honesty in any discussion from everyone.

You're an ignorant asshat just like your leftist bed mates.
It really bothers some people that I usually know what the fuck I'm talking about instead of making shit up like you.

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran
So instead, the U.S. negotiators convinced Iran to move the dispute from arbitration to a private settlement. The two sides reached an agreement in mid-2015, at the same time as the U.S. and Iran reached a comprehensive pact on curtailing Iran’s development of nuclear weapons. The financial deal called for the U.S. to refund $1.7 billion to Tehran, consisting of the original $400 million contract for military equipment, plus $1.3 billion in interest.

WHO provided all that INTEREST???

Last edited:

You're an ignorant asshat just like your leftist bed mates.

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran
So instead, the U.S. negotiators convinced Iran to move the dispute from arbitration to a private settlement. The two sides reached an agreement in mid-2015, at the same time as the U.S. and Iran reached a comprehensive pact on curtailing Iran’s development of nuclear weapons. The financial deal called for the U.S. to refund $1.7 billion to Tehran, consisting of the original $400 million contract for military equipment, plus $1.3 billion in interest.

I'm ignorant? LOL How many times in this thread have I said "Yes Obama gave Iran $1.7B in cash?" At least 20.

I'm ignorant? LOL How many times in this thread have I said "Yes Obama gave Iran $1.7B in cash?" At least 20.

You said.....

PROVE IT already or stfu.
You're the idiot that started attacking me.
I'm just the one proving you don't know what the hell you're yapping about.

I just posted PROOF of what I said about the payments to Iran in post# 62

If you can't back the Bullshit coming from your mouth then fuck off

Last edited:
Since this whole thing started when folks like Hannity and Coulter got loud about tRump signing a budget with no wall I am wondering if we can end it the same way.

We could have a "no wall" go fund me to raise enough money to pay the rwnj talking heads to reverse course. You know they're just in it for the money and tRump would end it in a second if they said to.

I think it would work. What's more I don't think our resident tRumpkins would even notice since they are used to whiplash inducing flip-flops from tRump.

What say you?
Good idea.

It could be called "Bucks for Bigots."

Since this whole thing started when folks like Hannity and Coulter got loud about tRump signing a budget with no wall I am wondering if we can end it the same way.

We could have a "no wall" go fund me to raise enough money to pay the rwnj talking heads to reverse course. You know they're just in it for the money and tRump would end it in a second if they said to.

I think it would work. What's more I don't think our resident tRumpkins would even notice since they are used to whiplash inducing flip-flops from tRump.

What say you?
This is a FANTASTIC idea, and it would work like a charm. Republicans are nothing if not gullible. Trump has proven that in SPADES!

Lol, you keep on believing that's why. You'll change your mind when tRump changes his.
That's the long and short of it. These lemmings, including every Trumpette on USMB would go w/him no matter what he does/doesn't do.

They'll rationalize it...guaranteed!

Forum List

Back