🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
A Public Defender Spills the Beans on why so Many Blacks are in Prison

Anyone with any experience with low (to even moderately/some highly) educated blacks cannot deny that everything this man says is 100% true. You can READ THE REST OF IT HERE. I just pulled a few highlights.

"Most whites with business in court arrive quietly, dress appropriately, and keep their heads down. They get in and get out–if they can–as fast as they can. For blacks, the courthouse is like a carnival. They all seem to know each other: hundreds and hundreds each day, gossiping, laughing loudly, waving, and crowding the halls."

"Also, everything I say to blacks must be at about the third-grade level. If I slip and use adult language, they get angry because they think I am flaunting my superiority."

Unlike people of other races, blacks never see their lawyer as someone who is there to help them. I am a part of the system against which they are waging war. They often explode with anger at me and are quick to blame me for anything that goes wrong in their case.

Black men often try to trip me up and challenge my knowledge of the law or the facts of the case. I appreciate sincere questions about ...

Most blacks are unable to speak English well. They cannot conjugate verbs. They have a poor grasp of verb tenses. They have a limited vocabulary. They cannot speak without swearing. They often become hostile on the stand.

Case in Point
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZre-tgy3dQ]George Zimmerman Trial Rachel Jeantel: Highlights (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Prosecutors are delighted when a black defendant takes the stand. It is like shooting fish in a barrel.

If you tell a black man that the evidence is very harmful to his case, he will blame you. “You ain’t workin’ fo’ me.” “It like you workin’ with da State.” Every public defender hears this. The more you try to explain the evidence to a black man, the angrier he gets.

When a client is sentenced, I often beg for mercy on the grounds that the defendant did not have a father and never had a chance in life. I have often tracked down the man’s father–in jail–and have brought him to the sentencing hearing to testify that he never knew his son and never lifted a finger to help him. Often, this is the first time my client has ever met his father. These meetings are utterly unemotional.

Many are raised by grandmothers after the state removes the children from an incompetent teenaged mother.

Black women have great faith in God, but they have a twisted understanding of His role. They do not pray for strength or courage. They pray for results: the satisfaction of immediate needs.

From time to time the media report that although blacks are 12 percent of the population they are 40 percent of the prison population. This is supposed to be an outrage that results from unfair treatment by the criminal justice system. What the media only hint at is another staggering reality: recidivism. Black men are arrested and convicted over and over. It is typical for a black man to have five felony convictions before the age of 30. This kind of record is rare among whites and Hispanics, and probably even rarer among Asians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3m8eqwQ-Ds]The Boondocks - Tom's Nigga Moments - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8]Uncle Ruckus Exorcism - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The public defender left out the part where he is a crap lawyer who only works at the public defenders office because he couldn't get hired by a law firm or the prosecutor's office and is too weak to ever start his own practice.

The public defender left out the part where he is a crap lawyer who only works at the public defenders office because he couldn't get hired by a law firm or the prosecutor's office and is too weak to ever start his own practice.

Seeing as how observations on race and culture are so stigmatized that he had to pen this anonymously I guess we will never know. In any case, many liberals like himself go into public defending as some sort of wacky liberal calling. All that aside I couldn't help but nod my head in agreement as my eyes scrolled the screen. Let me ask you a question. Which part of his argument do you have a problem with? Although, your choice to attack the mans character (who you don't know) as a means to discredit the veracity of his argument gives me everything I need to know about your likely response to that question.

Last edited:
Seeing as how observations on race and culture are so stigmatized that he had to pen this anonymously I guess we will never know. In any case, many liberals like himself go into public defending as some sort of wacky liberal calling. All that aside I couldn't help but nod my head in agreement as my eyes scrolled the screen. Let me ask you a question. Which part of his argument do you have a problem with? Although, your choice to attack the mans character (who you don't know) as a means to discredit the veracity of his argument gives me everything I need to know about your likely response to that question.

You are free to make whatever assumptions you want. In my experience, public defenders are usually bad lawyers, often straight out of law school. The office are usually understaffed in comparison to prosecutors' office and they don't have police detectives at their call to do their investigative work. I have trouble believing that someone in a PD's office went out of their way to track down a relative the person never knew. Hell, a lot of them don't even know their own clients and end up arguing the exact same thing like a script case after case after case even when it never works case after case after case.

Part of it is blacks cannot afford better lawyers if they are poor as is the situation with poor whites. More money does not equal better services necessarily, but no money equals minimal services. Part of it is that a lot of them are guilty as hell as that is the nature of poverty and blacks are barely a generation out of desegregation. Part of it is that blacks are over-policed. Part of it is that poor people usually have less going for them like jobs, community activities, reputable character witnesses, or access to therapy. Take your pick--I believe the guy is trying to rationalize his own failures.

Blacks in the U.S. are like Jews worldwide... self-flagellating and self-pitying, while blaming others for their travails.

You are free to make whatever assumptions you want. In my experience, public defenders are usually bad lawyers, often straight out of law school. The office are usually understaffed in comparison to prosecutors' office and they don't have police detectives at their call to do their investigative work. I have trouble believing that someone in a PD's office went out of their way to track down a relative the person never knew. Hell, a lot of them don't even know their own clients and end up arguing the exact same thing like a script case after case after case even when it never works case after case after case.

Part of it is blacks cannot afford better lawyers if they are poor as is the situation with poor whites. More money does not equal better services necessarily, but no money equals minimal services. Part of it is that a lot of them are guilty as hell as that is the nature of poverty and blacks are barely a generation out of desegregation. Part of it is that blacks are over-policed. Part of it is that poor people usually have less going for them like jobs, community activities, reputable character witnesses, or access to therapy. Take your pick--I believe the guy is trying to rationalize his own failures.

I agree with all of that, except the final 11 worlds. The behavior of many blacks as depicted is spot on.

Exactly. If he was doing his job he would be defending people equally. Those who cannot do teach or work in gubbermint jobs.

:clap:

I agree with all of that, except the final 11 worlds. The behavior of many blacks as depicted is spot on.

Spot on how?

You showed Zimmerman's trial.

Zimmerman had a rich father bail him out. He got a team of high priced attorneys who most certainly coached him about how to behave in court and made sure to dress him appropriately.

I've watched a few trials for blacks. They are generally dressed in the prison orange, look like they haven't had much sleep or even talked to the guy defending them.

You understand the difference, right?

This article smells like BS to me... Anonymous authors usually are pushing bullshit.

This article is total BS -- completely, unabashedly, shamelessly stereotypical bullshit. Only a dyed in the wool racist would think it was for real.

What a total joke.

And you are right: without a verifiable source, it is just thrown together crap by some anonymous person who probably has no experience of the law other than to be in court himself on some charge or another. Just some racist jerk.

And...Still liberal after all these years.

This is a continuation of a letter some PD supposedly wrote a couple of years back. It was re released a couple of days ago slightly changed to look different.

Confessions of a Public Defender | American Renaissance

Its a propaganda piece designed by white supremacists. Note the website. Facts are that you can only get as much justice as you can afford. The people that run the prison system know that. The prison system is big business. Its all about money.

Does anyone doubt that courts are classist?

The difference in CLASS VALUES is what they are discribing as THE problem.

Come to Maine and watch our poor ignorant angry white folk get basically the same treatment.

Stupid ignorant angry confrontational people are going to find courts not much to their liking no matter WHAT their race.

* H.R. Haldeman entry: Monday, April 28, 1969. President emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this, while not appearing to. Problem with overall welfare plan is that it forces poor whites into same position as blacks

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yYJ_oV6xk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yYJ_oV6xk[/ame]

I own the book, read it, went to one of her conferences. Indeed, I am a fan. Notice that in her book she avoids violent crime disparities like the plague and understands the faults of her own argument. Very intelligent woman nonetheless. But she never made the causation argument. She only made the "result" argument. Indeed, she never tied the disproportionate number of blacks in prison to racism, she only demonstrated that a disproportionate number of blacks are in prison and it negatively affects their prospects for the future.

Last edited:
Does anyone doubt that courts are classist?

The difference in CLASS VALUES is what they are discribing as THE problem.

Come to Maine and watch our poor ignorant angry white folk get basically the same treatment.

Stupid ignorant angry confrontational people are going to find courts not much to their liking no matter WHAT their race.

You obviously didn't read the article posted in the op. Indeed, the public defender makes the distinction on how the propensity of one to act unruly greatly exceeds that of another, though, both may do so to some extent.

Last edited:

This is a continuation of a letter some PD supposedly wrote a couple of years back. It was re released a couple of days ago slightly changed to look different.

Confessions of a Public Defender | American Renaissance

Its a propaganda piece designed by white supremacists. Note the website. Facts are that you can only get as much justice as you can afford. The people that run the prison system know that. The prison system is big business. Its all about money.

Don't like AmRen huh? I suppose if you can't attack the information attack the character of those who posted it. Indeed, disapproving is not refuting, although, I'm sure I am wasting my time by attempting to get you to understand the difference between the two.

Forum List

Back