A Pulse Night Club massacre survivor Luis Ruiz says that he has “found Jesus"

Good for him. I hope he finds solace and peace in his renewed faith. He may think that other gays can change their sexuality, but that isn’t the case for me and a great deal of many others.

How do you know? Have you tried?

Yes, I tried to be straight for years and I failed. I am now happily married to husband of six years and we’ve been together for 17 years. I am blessed to have found my true love.

I'd question this further, but frankly, that would involve being more interested in your personal life than I actually am.

Then why didn’t you ask in the first place?

I asked because I wanted the answer, obviously. But farther than that, I do not wish to pursue. My curiosity does not outweigh my natural distaste for the details of people's personal lives.

That's not a slur on you, btw. I pretty much dislike hearing ANYONE'S personal shit.

Good for him. I hope he finds solace and peace in his renewed faith. He may think that other gays can change their sexuality, but that isn’t the case for me and a great deal of many others.

Yes, I tried to be straight for years and I failed. I am now happily married to husband of six years and we’ve been together for 17 years. I am blessed to have found my true love.
Yes, I tried to be straight for years and I failed
God's will was never meant for people to have it easy. That is what the term "Trials and Tribulations" means. But then along comes Lucifer and he says "follow me and I will give you riches and an easy way of life", just one thing that you have to do.......Yep some people are clueless what they have done.....And don't give a shit about it, till they end up dead, sooner than they expected...Lucifer takes his at his time, not yours....

Priscilla Presley Reflects on Elvis’ Death and His Inner ‘Demons’
God gave Whitney Houston a gift, but she wrestled with her demons - NY Daily News
God gave Whitney Houston a gift, but she wrestled with her demons
Michael Jackson latest case of an artist with inner demons – The Mercury News
Michael Jackson latest case of an artist with inner demons

And I don’t give shit about living my life according to your religious beliefs.

Assuming this is your colorful description of someone who finds men rather than women attractive...do you think all women are liberals? :eusa_think:
Of course, you like any other liberal, will twist my words in your attempt to bring the Rules for Radicals in use.

I heard this in a movie.

Why are women, beautiful but dumb...They are beautiful so they can attract a man, but dumb enough to stay with him.*

*(note) this does apply to Conservative women, because on the liberal side, there aren't too many beautiful women that a man wants.

Contrast_theirs2.jpg

What words did I "twist"? I asked a question. Also, I'm not a liberal.

Was your description limited to gay men? If so, why do you think their tastes are so much different than straight women?

Of course, if you honestly believe that political affiliation is a determining factor in attractiveness, I doubt there's much point to talking about this with you. :p
Real women want a man(who could be ugly as hell) who will provide and protect them. Gay men want another man's penis up his ass, because it FEELs good, until it kills him with HIV.... Big fucking difference there...

Doesn't answer the question You specifically were saying that liberalism was a mental disorder because gay men find men attractive. But that would make straight women mentally disordered, as well.
Yes it does..

I see.

But on the other hand, you don't really WANT us to be sane, then, do you? :D

Pulse Nightclub Survivor Shares Story: I've Found Jesus And I'm No Longer Gay

A Pulse Night Club massacre survivor Luis Javier Ruiz says that he has “found Jesus as his personal savior and is no longer gay” Ruiz is set to speak at an upcoming event for Freedom March on May 5 in Washington, D.C. "The event bills itself as a 'celebration of freedom from homosexuality and transgenderism,'"

That has got to make the Left Wingers mad

There were 50 others at the club that night that wish Jesus was there with them. I guess he was too busy planning how to save one nightclub goer from homosexuality instead. Saving people from lethal bullets low on the agenda.

I asked because I wanted the answer, obviously. But farther than that, I do not wish to pursue. My curiosity does not outweigh my natural distaste for the details of people's personal lives.

That's not a slur on you, btw. I pretty much dislike hearing ANYONE'S personal shit.

Fair enough. Unless you have deep love for cooking and board games, you’re not missing very much. :lol:

Yes, I tried to be straight for years and I failed
God's will was never meant for people to have it easy. That is what the term "Trials and Tribulations" means. But then along comes Lucifer and he says "follow me and I will give you riches and an easy way of life", just one thing that you have to do.......Yep some people are clueless what they have done.....And don't give a shit about it, till they end up dead, sooner than they expected...Lucifer takes his at his time, not yours....

God gave Whitney Houston a gift, but she wrestled with her demons - NY Daily News
God gave Whitney Houston a gift, but she wrestled with her demons
Michael Jackson latest case of an artist with inner demons – The Mercury News
Michael Jackson latest case of an artist with inner demons

And I don’t give shit about living my life according to your religious beliefs.
Then if you do get HIV, don't come to US asking for a handout because you put your Johnson where it doesn't belong and got a STD...

Fair enough. Unless you have deep love for cooking and board games, you’re not missing very much. :lol:

Oh, cooking and board games, I'm happy to talk about. Personal shit like their relationships and history and feelings . . . pass.

A Pulse Night Club massacre survivor Luis Javier Ruiz says that he has “found Jesus as his personal savior and is no longer gay” Ruiz is set to speak at an upcoming event for Freedom March on May 5 in Washington, D.C. "The event bills itself as a 'celebration of freedom from homosexuality and transgenderism,'"

There were 50 others at the club that night that wish Jesus was there with them. I guess he was too busy planning how to save one nightclub goer from homosexuality instead. Saving people from lethal bullets low on the agenda.
There were 50 others at the club that night that wish Jesus was there with them
if they wished for Jesus, they wouldn't of been at that night club.. There is nothing in the bible where Jesus condoned homosexuality, but you libtards sure go religious when your argument goes south..

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Then if you do get HIV, don't come to US asking for a handout because you put your Johnson where it doesn't belong and got a STD...

I am more likely to be trampled by a Hippogriff than getting HIV or some other STD. Trust me, I am not looking for anything from you.

Of course, you like any other liberal, will twist my words in your attempt to bring the Rules for Radicals in use.

I heard this in a movie.

Why are women, beautiful but dumb...They are beautiful so they can attract a man, but dumb enough to stay with him.*

*(note) this does apply to Conservative women, because on the liberal side, there aren't too many beautiful women that a man wants.

Contrast_theirs2.jpg

What words did I "twist"? I asked a question. Also, I'm not a liberal.

Was your description limited to gay men? If so, why do you think their tastes are so much different than straight women?

Of course, if you honestly believe that political affiliation is a determining factor in attractiveness, I doubt there's much point to talking about this with you. :p
Real women want a man(who could be ugly as hell) who will provide and protect them. Gay men want another man's penis up his ass, because it FEELs good, until it kills him with HIV.... Big fucking difference there...

Doesn't answer the question You specifically were saying that liberalism was a mental disorder because gay men find men attractive. But that would make straight women mentally disordered, as well.
Yes it does..

I see.

But on the other hand, you don't really WANT us to be sane, then, do you? :D
Real women want REAL men, cant say shit for what liberal women want.
A man that would protect and cherish a woman..................................Would take it up the ass, and let a woman die while he avoided confrontation
american-manhood.jpg

Oh, cooking and board games, I'm happy to talk about. Personal shit like their relationships and history and feelings . . . pass.

Here is my new favorite card game:

Valeria: Card Kingdoms

We got this for my best friend’s birthday and bought another the same day after playing with her. It’s super fun and takes about five minutes to learn. Cheers!

if they wished for Jesus, they wouldn't of been at that night club.. There is nothing in the bible where Jesus condoned homosexuality, but you libtards sure go religious when your argument goes south..

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Doesn't matter where you are, Jesus doesn't stop bullets. He never stopped swords or arrows either so......

Doesn't matter where you are, Jesus doesn't stop bullets. He never stopped swords or arrows either so......

Tell that to Jules -

Start at 2:10

Yeah....... right........

Since Jesus has been found, please tell him to call home. Folks are worried.

These threads about gays are getting ridiculous.

First, we've got the guys with the very explicit descriptions of what they think that gay sex is like. Then we have the ones who don't understand that a person can be LGBT and a Christian simultaneously. Now we've got "real" men telling us what "real" women like. What will next come out of somebody's wild imagination?

We got this for my best friend’s birthday and bought another the same day after playing with her. It’s super fun and takes about five minutes to learn. Cheers!

I have a friend who is a huge fan of board/card games. It's my go-to gift for him for holidays. I've gotten him Forbidden Island, which was pretty good; Gloom, also pretty good; and most recently The Grizzled, which was perhaps the best of the three. Gloom has the best atmosphere/writing, though, and also has expansions. I don't know if the others do.

I'll have to look at Valeria as a possibility for my next gift to him. :D

Religion can do all manner of crazy things to the brain. This is not breaking news.

Since Jesus has been found, please tell him to call home. Folks are worried.

These threads about gays are getting ridiculous.

First, we've got the guys with the very explicit descriptions of what they think that gay sex is like. Then we have the ones who don't understand that a person can be LGBT and a Christian simultaneously. Now we've got "real" men telling us what "real" women like. What will next come out of somebody's wild imagination?

The idea that an LGBT lifestyle can be compatible with Christianity. That's a pretty wild imagining.

I have a friend who is a huge fan of board/card games. It's my go-to gift for him for holidays. I've gotten him Forbidden Island, which was pretty good; Gloom, also pretty good; and most recently The Grizzled, which was perhaps the best of the three. Gloom has the best atmosphere/writing, though, and also has expansions. I don't know if the others do.

I'll have to look at Valeria as a possibility for my next gift to him. :D

My family LOVES getting around the table and playing board games together.

Forum List

Back