A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

. They are a pretty solid minority at this point politically speaking being helped out by the handicap afforded to them in the electoral college.

Bullshit. Dem advantage is ONLY in the population centers, nowhere else.

And now the righties are hip to how you rig that stuff, and they're going to tear you apart.

They're already booting your people out, and you're going to lose the next election BADLY. Los Angeles is going to get a conservative mayor for the first time in 50 years, that's how bad it is.

That's going to be the real fight. When the moderates on the left and right finally give up the kabuki theater and coalesce into the Voltron of grifting and cronyism that we all know them to be, that's the real fight.

lol

The Bernie faction has ZERO chance against the Hillary Clintons of the world.

On the other hand, if Bernie were to temporarily join forces with Scruffy and his pals, we might get something done

😄

That's the beauty of this country and its laws that you dip shit kin were kind enough to enshrine. It doesn't matter how you feel about me you cuck, you can't do anything about it. I get to sit here and out breed you and yours until this country belongs to me and mine. 😁
Betcha I have more kids than you do. :p

I hope one day you communists don't wake and find out you were wrong.
So, do I.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Then they did.

1656771151095.png

And they still support and defend communist.

I hope one day you communists don't wake and find out you were wrong.
I hope you clowns always stay the hilarious cucks that you are. 😄 The longer you clowns keep making threats and yet not doing anything has a direct relationship to what size of pussy you are. Take scruffy. Scruffy is a big ole pussy. You could park a freight truck in that snatch at this point.

Last edited:
So, do I.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Then they did.

View attachment 665115

And they still support and defend communist.
How come you vermin lie so much?

I hope you clowns always stay the hilarious cucks that you are. 😄 The longer you clowns keep making threats and yet not doing anything has direct relationship to what size of pussy you are. Take scruffy. Scruffy is a big ole pussy. You could park a freight truck in that snatch at this point.
I didn't threaten anyone liar. I said I hope it doesn't come to that. But don't let that stop you from lying more.

Oh, sure I care about elections in all levels of government, I just meant I don't take individual loses as necessarily indicative of anything. You're going to win some elections and lose some elections but you have to look at trends over a long period of time to get a sense of where things are actually headed. Look at our Presidential elections. We've been going back and forth for a while so you could get the sense the country is about evenly split, but if you look at the actual popular vote trend we see Republicans, even when they win have done so while losing the majority of votes from actual people, and have been doing so since 2004. We are not an evenly split country. They are a pretty solid minority at this point politically speaking being helped out by the handicap afforded to them in the electoral college.
Agreed.

Republicans have lost 8 of the last 9 elections, only by the electoral college vote they won.
I look at that as a positive actually. They have to keep going to more and more extremes to maintain the loyalty of their base, who we can see from these threads is just out to lunch on reality or civility. The more they go that route, and they really have no choice at this point, the more they're going to drive moderates to the left. That's going to be the real fight. When the moderates on the left and right finally give up the kabuki theater and coalesce into the Voltron of grifting and cronyism that we all know them to be, that's the real fight.

I hope you clowns always stay the hilarious cucks that you are. 😄 The longer you clowns keep making threats and yet not doing anything has direct relationship to what size of pussy you are. Take scruffy. Scruffy is a big ole pussy. You could park a freight truck in that snatch at this point.

Keep talking, dipshit.

Look, there goes another leftist DA!

(pats self on back)

Just wow... The left thinks they are just going to walk up and take control and we won't fight back...

The American people just got a wakeup call and were watching now.

Awww, just like Trump, his cult can't admit the truth.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

See? ^^^

Fucking morons still blowing their wad trying to make Trump look bad.

And we're not talking about Trump. Not in the least.

These lefties are gonna howl LOUD when they wake up. IF they wake up.

I think we've moved beyond the watching stage. We were watching six months ago. Now we're pissed. Because of what we saw, while we were watching.
I would agree... Biden's ass clown admitting openly, they are ensuring the "Liberal World Order" told us that everything going on is by design. They are actively in a war against us. Maybe it is time to respond. IF we decide to, Jan 6 will look like a picnic in the park.

Forum List

Back