A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

Trump and his retarded cult don't need any help, they're doing just fine.

Sure, we aren't, Trump serves the kool-aid, his cult drinks it.

When Trumptards come out of their orange kool-aid induced coma, they will wake up.
Balwin.gif

Biden is the senile forgetful one.

We're open to it. Sure, why not.

That's pretty funny, coming from someone who has the brain capacity of half a pea.

You dimwitted asswipes have Stalinist egg all over your faces and you want to talk about embarrassment?

Too funny. :p
Same Republican white-wing morons who predicted that Biden wouldn't even make it to his first debate with the fat former one back in 2020. :heehee:

Who are the Patriots? These cowards that buy a bunch of guns and camouflage and claim to be tough road warriors, but if something were to actually go down they would shit their pants.
ORLY?

Why haven't your Pantifa goon squads come out to the rural areas, like they've threatened to?

Since we don't have anything you need to worry about ...
Then shut the hell up, mind your own business, and stop worrying about what we have ... :auiqs.jpg:

Just because I don't think you and Jim Bob with your rifles are going to do anything but provide the police and military target practice doesn't mean I don't think those same rifles can't be used to massacre kids in school.

You're the fucking idiot that keeps complaining about weapons at J6, shit for brains.

What a bunch of brainless morons these leftards are.
There were weapons at the Capitol at Jan 6th....we were right all along. Republican white-wing thugs were armed in their FAILED insurrection.

I wouldn't go on about "bunch of brainless morons" if I were you unless you are being autobiographical. :heehee:

Those civilians were being aided and armed by Russia and China but I'm sure you and Jim Bob got this. 😄
It doesn't matter who armed them, goat curry.

Those backwater simple folk beat the shit out of us, with small arms.

You continually latch onto factual tidbits that do not prove your point.

THE POINT: No amount of air or arms superiority will EVER defeat boots on the ground.

90,000,000 pairs of boots is an insurmountable force.

NOT in my head, retard, the evidence is his cult can't get enough of his lies and delusions.

June 25 2022
QUINCY, Ill. (WLS) -- Thousands of people gathered outside Quincy all day Saturday in anticipation of a rally with former President Donald Trump.

June 29 2022
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Former President Donald Trump will hold a rally in Anchorage next weekend, according to statements from Republican U.S. House candidate Sarah Palin and Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka.

The event will take place at the Alaska Airlines Center on July 9.

The gullible and their $$$, NOT rent free, they love paying for the retards diapers.

It doesn't matter who armed them, goat curry.

Those backwater simple folk beat the shit out of us, with small arms.

You continually latch onto factual tidbits that do not prove your point.

THE POINT: No amount of air or arms superiority will EVER defeat boots on the ground.

90,000,000 pairs of boots is an insurmountable force.
Listen, I don't want to come off like I'm trying to dissuade you from violence, I fully support your choice to commit suicide by the military or the police. I think that could be entertaining to watch on a rainy evening with some beer and popcorn. I'm just wondering if you guys have any anti aircraft artillery or such so I know how much to wager on how long you yahoos hold out.

Just because I don't think you and Jim Bob with your rifles are going to do anything but provide the police and military target practice doesn't mean I don't think those same rifles can't be used to massacre kids in school.
That's the most use their so-called well-regulated militia has had.....mass shootings.

I mock your mockery.

So far two of your leftist Soros funded DA's have been tossed out on their keesters, and three more are in the works

Your Congress is next.

You're leaving town, Goathead. You can mock me all you want, it won't change reality. You're leaving town. You can walk or we can ride you out on a rail, but either way you're going
Still making physical threats against our Congress, eh? Contact Us | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Forum List

Back