A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

Bullshit. Dem advantage is ONLY in the population centers, nowhere else.
😄

Who gives a fuck if a podunk, white trash Town in the middle of nowhere with a 1,000 red necks all vote for Trump? Multiply that all you like and you're still a minority you dipshit. Do you not know how to fucking count? If I have 85 million beans in three cups and you have 70 million in 30, guess what you fucking moron, I still have more beans than you.

See? ^^^

Fucking morons still blowing their wad trying to make Trump look bad.
Trump and his retarded cult don't need any help, they're doing just fine.
And we're not talking about Trump. Not in the least.
Sure, we aren't, Trump serves the kool-aid, his cult drinks it.
These lefties are gonna howl LOUD when they wake up. IF they wake up.
When Trumptards come out of their orange kool-aid induced coma, they will wake up.

Wait? What?

Rs have only been around for 50 years? And here I thought dishonest Abe was an R.
They started conspiring during the John Birch society hey day, then they started tapping another gullible cult, the evangelicals and now look, a clusterfuck of delusion.

😄

Who gives a fuck if a podunk, white trash Town in the middle of nowhere with a 1,000 red necks all vote for Trump? Multiply that all you like and you're still a minority you dipshit. Do you not know how to fucking count? If I have 85 million beans in three cups and you have 70 million in 30, guess what you fucking moron, I still have more beans than you.
Hey -

- shit for brains -

Los Angeles

conservative mayor

first time in 50 years

Yes, you fucked up THAT bad.

San Francisco, the liberal capitol of the universe, just booted out their leftist DA.

You ain't got shit. 80% of America hates your guts right now. You're giving us $7 gas while you're pissing away our money on dog and pony shows.

You got nothing. LESS than nothing.

If the Chicago Institute for Politics called me and asked me if I was interested in taking up arms against the government ...
My answer would be ... "Nope, that's a crazy idea, but ask yourself why you are asking?" ... :auiqs.jpg:

Not to mention the implication that may have on you in a criminal case in the future.

I'm betting it's way more than 25%, but even at 25%....

That's 90,000,000 people, and they will ALL be armed.

The armies of all nations combined is not even 1/3 of that number.

So minority rule is good? Why don`t the voters like Republicans is what you should be asking yourself.
Why don't we just get rid of the federal government all together?

That seems to be the only fair solution. Otherwise, why even have separate states? What's the point?

Not to mention the implication that may have on you in a criminal case in the future.

I'm betting it's way more than 25%, but even at 25%....

That's 90,000,000 people, and they will ALL be armed.

The armies of all nations combined is not even 1/3 of that number.

So True.
For any of you crooked fuckers in the FBI ... I ain't starting nothing ... :auiqs.jpg:

Hey -

- shit for brains -

Los Angeles

conservative mayor

first time in 50 years

San Francisco, the liberal capitol of the universe, just booted out their leftist DA.

You ain't got shit. 80% of America hates your guts right now. You're giving us $7 gas while you're pissing away our money on dog and pony shows.

You got nothing. LESS than nothing.
What alternate reality Los Angeles are you living in?

Not a "civil war thread" or article. Some of you must have gone to public school. The article talks about a poll that says a dangerous significant number are willing to take up arms against the government. It just doesn't bode well, and make me a little sad.
Let them try.....
1656774447453.png

Forum List

Back