a question for democrats about abortion ..

So what does this "question" mean you've posted: "If you get your appendix removed are you killing something?" Are you, as I've stated previously but not directed at you but as an included member, "people" saying that a produced life is an appendage to the female body is "hicksville city" as far as stereotypes go lol Read more-it does the brain wonders about important stuff-like the difference between a leg (appendage) and a baby.
I’m just establishing a baseline of what the person I was conversing with deems as death and killing.

So what does this "question" mean you've posted: "If you get your appendix removed are you killing something?" Are you, as I've stated previously but not directed at you but as an included member, "people" saying that a produced life is an appendage to the female body is "hicksville city" as far as stereotypes go lol Read more-it does the brain wonders about important stuff-like the difference between a leg (appendage) and a baby.
A finger is an appendage, a baby is not. It's pretty simple.

Children can not live or exist in a womb unless that’s what they name their fort or bedroom. An embryo or fetus can exist in a womb
Now you're just being an idiot. An embryo or fetus is a child that hasn't exited the womb yet.

It's a human being attempting to dehumanize them is nauseatingly disgusting.

Now you're just being an idiot. An embryo or fetus is a child that hasn't exited the womb yet.

It's a human being attempting to dehumanize them is nauseatingly disgusting.
Are you making that up or using a dictionary that I haven’t seen yet. If it’s the latter can you post a link please?

Are you making that up or using a dictionary that I haven’t seen yet. If it’s the latter can you post a link please?

Synonymous with "human".

Infant and toddler are stages in growth as well and just like an embryo they are human beings.
True those are all Stages of growth, the obvious difference being the first two involve an independent living human being and the later being a biological process happening inside a mothers body.

Synonymous with "human".
I don’t see your statement in that definition

“An embryo or fetus is a child that hasn't exited the womb yet”

Forum List

Back