a question for democrats about abortion ..

I am not confused at all.

If a 1 year old dies while the mother is taking care of it there will always be an investigation to determine why they died and if the mother was responsible.

The same thing should now happen for each and every single miscarriage.

This is one of your most stupid arguments yet.

Yes, a caterpillar.

If you get your appendix removed are you killing something?

The heart of a liberal:

The baby growing in a mother's womb is a caterpillar. Or maybe an appendix.

Every day I think more and more this is mental illness--and I knew this SC decision would reveal it. This is not a "win" for them. It is more losing.

I am not confused at all.

If a 1 year old dies while the mother is taking care of it there will always be an investigation to determine why they died and if the mother was responsible.

The same thing should now happen for each and every single miscarriage.
No, you're just an idiot.

A miscarriage is a natural death, most of them happen so early in pregnancy the result looks like a heavy period.

I’m glad you acknowledged stages of growth… now we are getting somewhere!

There are stages of decline too so on this mother's day weekend why don't we unplug all the machines in all the hospitals sustaining all the lives of sick people. They're "non-viable" at their stage. Right Ghoul?

There are stages of decline too so on this mother's day weekend why don't we unplug all the machines in all the hospitals sustaining all the lives of sick people. They're "non-viable" at their stage. Right Ghoul?
I wouldn’t support that idea. Sounds pretty psycho to me

I wouldn’t support that idea. Sounds pretty psycho to me

Explain the difference between ending a life sustained by the toil of human lives and machines in the hospital and a life sustained inside the mother.

The ONLY difference is that the life is temporarily sustained inside her body. You can't make any kind of claim that it's not a unique human life without sounding like a complete dunderhead or a ghoul. Your best argument is well the baby is housed in her uterus so she has the right to kill it. Just say that then. We can go from there.

Explain the difference between ending a life sustained by the toil of human lives and machines in the hospital and a life sustained inside the mother.

The ONLY difference is that the life is temporarily sustained inside her body. You can't make any kind of claim that it's not a unique human life without sounding like a complete dunderhead or a ghoul. Your best argument is well the baby is housed in her uterus so she has the right to kill it. Just say that then. We can go from there.
Well first off people do get taken off machines and left to die, sad as it is but it happens every day.

So these old people are independent living beings. Embryos are a part of another persons body and not independent until they have developed to a certain stage of growth. Why in the world did I need to explain that to you?!

Well first off people do get taken off machines and left to die, sad as it is but it happens every day.

So these old people are independent living beings. Embryos are a part of another persons body and not independent until they have developed to a certain stage of growth. Why in the world did I need to explain that to you?!
Those old people are entirely depending on life support provided by others.

Your entire argument wreaks of Hitler's policies for eliminating the undesirables in the 30's and 40's.

What will you be suggesting next, lobotomies for repeat violent offenders, EST as a treatment for mental disease and hysterectomies/castration for those below a given IQ level?

You're joining quite the parade of the most disgusting humans to ever walk the planet.

If you want to argue with a sledgehammer and no subtleties than so will I. These people on machines are not independent. Without significant help from others they would die. The only material difference between them and a mother/baby is that the dependent person is not inside the other. But in the case of a sick or injured person, they are usually reliant on compassionate strangers to sustain their lives. In the vast majority of cases, the person who created the human in the womb *knowingly* engaged in behavior she knew could lead to a baby. It would be like saying here, I'm going to repeatedly injure you but if you end up in ICU I'm gonna pull the plug because you're inconvenient.

maybe they shouldnt leave the door unlocked with unprotected sex ..
Why would you pick an analogy that makes your argument look like a total failure? 😄

Leaving your door unlocked isn't an invitation for anyone to just walk into your house.

why?

Are you saying the baby in the womb is less of a person than the baby outside of the womb?

Because you are attempting to say that a child dying of, say, cancer or a serious heart issue would be "investigated". You sure about that? But of course you're not. Like I said. Stupid argument.

Forum List

Back