A question for my Democrat friends

I understand, I wouldn't claim to be a Republican these days either.

You don't understand, I'm not a Republican because I don't agree with them on most issues. You just can't think beyond Republican/Democrat, you're not very smart. Explains your test scores in school, doesn't it?

I didn't want to bring it up, but since you want to have a hissy fit and drop down to the next level, I'll tell you. Isn't it just possible that if you spent a little time learning to improve how you spell, read, count, and write, that you wouldn't have to come here for pity any longer?

Wow, calm down. This is just a message board, brother. If you're going to pop a vein just because other people think differently than you do, maybe you should find other endeavors. Maybe you should at least put down the keyboard for a while until you get get back under control. Try breathing into a bag

Sorry Kaz, I was just trying to keep up with the level of invective that you decided to toss down the garbage chute.You might heed your own advice in the future,

You don't actually see all the endless jabs you put in your posts, do you?

If you're talking about insisting that you are in denial. Then I apologize, I didn't realize until just now that you must be blind also.

Actually, the Obama administration has been one of the most scandal free administrations since Carter

Don't confuse a surrogate media's reluctance to call the controversial stuff 'scandals' with a lack of 'scandals'. Obama has enjoyed the most conciliatory and supportive media of ANY President in my lifetime.

Here is Wiki's list of Obama controversies and scandals:

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
M
N
O
P
S
U
V
X
Z
And that doesn't count the various controversies and scandals surrounding many of his cabinet members, staffers, and bureaucrats.

Apologies to the OP for inserting this into the thread but we might as well spell out a few of the things we're talking about.

Ummmm...Air Force One Photo-op scandal?

I feel your outrage

Sure you can pick several things out of that list that are minor compared to others. But they are all scandals. And it is a LONG list.

The OP asks--and I am shamelessly putting words in the OP's mouth here--if Democrats/leftwingers will acknowledge and discuss scandals involving other Democrats. Or will they continue to point to the GOP as worse and therefore Democrat scandals can be ignored. Or will they point to a relatively minor incident as evidence none of the scandals merit any kind of outrage?

Sure kept FoxNews and the interwebs busy didn't it?

Rest of the country gave a collective shrug

Some of us don't give a collective shrug when the government is blatantly careless and inappropriate in the use of the people's money. But if your argument is that it doesn't matter and nobody should care about it, well, that's your argument.

Republicans pretty much pouted any time Obama spent money

Why don't you tell us about the Obama "Vacation" scandal?

Aren't you fed up with the lies, the scandals, the secrecy, the duplicity?

Please no "the GOP does it to" , yes of course, but that isn't what THIS thread is about, so kindly go start your own.

THIS thread is about all the scandals and lies and deceptive tactics we've seen since one Barrack Obama took office.

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.

Actually, the Obama administration has been one of the most scandal free administrations since Carter

Don't confuse a surrogate media's reluctance to call the controversial stuff 'scandals' with a lack of 'scandals'. Obama has enjoyed the most conciliatory and supportive media of ANY President in my lifetime.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
M
N
O
P
S
U
V
X
Z
And that doesn't count the various controversies and scandals surrounding many of his cabinet members, staffers, and bureaucrats.

Apologies to the OP for inserting this into the thread but we might as well spell out a few of the things we're talking about.

You forgot the Obama bowing scandal

I feel your outrage

Golfing scandal.

Vacation spending spree.

Israeli enemy #1

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
M
N
O
P
S
U
V
X
Z

I feel your outrage

Sure you can pick several things out of that list that are minor compared to others. But they are all scandals. And it is a LONG list.

The OP asks--and I am shamelessly putting words in the OP's mouth here--if Democrats/leftwingers will acknowledge and discuss scandals involving other Democrats. Or will they continue to point to the GOP as worse and therefore Democrat scandals can be ignored. Or will they point to a relatively minor incident as evidence none of the scandals merit any kind of outrage?

Some of us don't give a collective shrug when the government is blatantly careless and inappropriate in the use of the people's money. But if your argument is that it doesn't matter and nobody should care about it, well, that's your argument.

Why don't you explain something to me.

Why is that the Obama clan never once trekked to Hawaii for Christmas until he became POTUS and suddenly his vacations were on the government's dime. It that illegal? No. Does it look bad? Yes. It reeks of them believing they are some sort of royalty, taking lavish vacations that they couldn't afford , or wouldn't spend the money on, until he took office.

IF that had been a Republican who did that, you would be screaming your head off, you know that as well as I do.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
M
N
O
P
S
U
V
X
Z

I feel your outrage

Because we were discussing the Air Force One scandal and your inability to say that was a really bad call to make and a very irresponsible use of taxpayer money. This thread is devoted to Democrat scandals.

It would be interesting however to start a thread on Republican scandals. I'm sure you would have a field day with that.

You don't understand, I'm not a Republican because I don't agree with them on most issues. You just can't think beyond Republican/Democrat, you're not very smart. Explains your test scores in school, doesn't it?

I didn't want to bring it up, but since you want to have a hissy fit and drop down to the next level, I'll tell you. Isn't it just possible that if you spent a little time learning to improve how you spell, read, count, and write, that you wouldn't have to come here for pity any longer?

Wow, calm down. This is just a message board, brother. If you're going to pop a vein just because other people think differently than you do, maybe you should find other endeavors. Maybe you should at least put down the keyboard for a while until you get get back under control. Try breathing into a bag

Sorry Kaz, I was just trying to keep up with the level of invective that you decided to toss down the garbage chute.You might heed your own advice in the future,

If you're talking about insisting that you are in denial. Then I apologize, I didn't realize until just now that you must be blind also.

Exactly, another insult. Stop insulting or stop whining about insults

I feel your outrage

Why is that the Obama clan never once trekked to Hawaii for Christmas until he became POTUS and suddenly his vacations were on the government's dime. It that illegal? No. Does it look bad? Yes. It reeks of them believing they are some sort of royalty, taking lavish vacations that they couldn't afford , or wouldn't spend the money on, until he took office.

IF that had been a Republican who did that, you would be screaming your head off, you know that as well as I do.

Double down on GOP outrage over vacations

I feel your outrage

Because we were discussing the Air Force One scandal and your inability to say that was a really bad call to make and a very irresponsible use of taxpayer money. This thread is devoted to Democrat scandals.

It would be interesting however to start a thread on Republican scandals. I'm sure you would have a field day with that.

More scandal silliness from the rightwing echo chamber

It wasn't an insult just a determined psychological method to get you to accept the facts.

Please no "the GOP does it to" , yes of course, but that isn't what THIS thread is about, so kindly go start your own.

THIS thread is about all the scandals and lies and deceptive tactics we've seen since one Barrack Obama took office.

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.
Why yes, but it comes from both sides, not just one....It's the nature of the beast...

It wasn't an insult just a determined psychological method to get you to accept the facts.

What about the endless whining about insults? Is that a scientific process too? Or just an indication you're a little bitch?

What about the endless whining about insults? Is that a scientific process too? Or just an indication you're a little bitch?

Kaz, you need to come to grips with the evidence surrounding the Benghazi investigations. They were thorough, spent $22 million dollars, (that doesn't count the cost of the previous 7 investigations since the Benghazi committee has not released that info) came up with nothing, nothing at all. You can continue to whine but it doesn't help your assertion that it was criminal. The investigation is all but over with nothing new to add. It is done and you should put it out of your memory because nothing is going to change either the conclusion or the facts.

I feel your outrage

How upset would you be if he went to his boyhood home in Kenya?

Kaz, you need to come to grips with the evidence surrounding the Benghazi investigations. They were thorough, spent $22 million dollars, (that doesn't count the cost of the previous 7 investigations since the Benghazi committee has not released that info) came up with nothing, nothing at all. You can continue to whine but it doesn't help your assertion that it was criminal. The investigation is all but over with nothing new to add. It is done and you should put it out of your memory because nothing is going to change either the conclusion or the facts.

Obama should have to pay that back for lying about it and triggering the need to look into it

Obama should have to pay that back for lying about it and triggering the need to look into it

I think Republicans should repay it because they didn't successfully come to any conclusion besides the first one.

Faux Scandals ginned up by Fox News?

Yes, I'm sick of hearing about things after they've been cleared by multiple congressional committees and independent investigations. (BTW - Fox News/RW radio/ the internet are not credible independent investigators)

These "lies" and "deceptive tactics" only exist in your head.

Has Obama lied or been disingenuous? Yes - according to Fact Checkers, he's bent or broken the truth on occasion. But when compared to the man currently GOP candidate for the Oval -- you have got to be shitting me asking a stupid question like this…

Faux Scandals ginned up by Fox News?

Yes, I'm sick of hearing about things after they've been cleared by multiple congressional committees and independent investigations. (BTW - Fox News/RW radio/ the internet are not credible independent investigators)

These "lies" and "deceptive tactics" only exist in your head.

Has Obama lied or been disingenuous? Yes - according to Fact Checkers, he's bent or broken the truth on occasion. But when compared to the man currently GOP candidate for the Oval -- you have got to be shitting me asking a stupid question like this…

Add another nut to the woodpile of people I didn't ask to hear from.

Fair and balanced has revealed themselves to be the exact definition of the Fox News version. Anything but.

More scandal silliness from the rightwing echo chamber

Acknowledging that you have yet to address the issue. Nice try to deflect with a personal insult though.

Fair and balanced has revealed themselves to be the exact definition of the Fox News version. Anything but.

You're an idiot.

In my OP I CLEARLY recognized that both sides lie , get in scandals, and are otherwise despicable, I just wanted to dscuss one side in THIS thread and ask if Democrats were disgusted by it.

Sadly most of you are too dishonest to answer the original question.

Forum List

Back