A question for the anti-choice crowd.

Okay. Now, this is a question specifically directed towards the anti-choice activists. Let us begin with the most common premise of the anti-choice folks: A fetus is a person. Abortion is killing a person without justification. Ergo, abortion is essentially state sanctioned murder. (Now, let us be clear, I Do. NOT agree with this premise, at all. However, it is the premise of nearly every anti-choice advocate. So, to follow this position to its logical conclusion, we are going to allow this premise from the outset.)

So, we have established that a fetus is a person, and abortion is equivalent to murder. Proceeding from that premise, there are actually two people involved in the planning, and executing of said murder - the doctor, and the pregnant woman. Now, the anti-choice advocates have made no secret of their contempt for the doctors who participate in abortions, Oklahoma going so far as to pass a new law criminalizing abortions, and levying heavy penalties against the doctors who participate. However, no one, including Oklahoma, seems interested in punishing, or even acknowledging, the pregnant woman's role in this action. So. What about her? What punishment is reasonable for a woman who contracts a medical professional to murder her unborn child?

Again, the solution is so simple.

Set an agreed upon time that a fetus becomes a human, and if a woman gets an abortion after said time, sans medical necessity, prosecute it just the same as you would any murder.

Conception.

A human being in the zygote stage of their life is the same human being at the embryonic and fetal stages of their life, the same human being that they are at partirition, and all the way beyond maturity.

It is what it is.

Fuck off you ignorant bitch.

Bwahahaha.....you can't refute it, can you, you ignorant asshole. Having a meltdown?

You would rather have a con artist, narcissist, racist liar for President

Why not, we had one for the last 8 fucking years.
No, you ignorant asshole.....that was the 8 years before Obama that we had a fucking idiot for President.

Even your party admitted that he was an idiot, when they rejected his brother, Jeb. Oh, you probably voted for Jeb, you're so fucking stupid.

You are one hysterical, hyper-partisan, illogical little moron, aren't you?
Oh? What part of her post is not true?

Are you logically-challenged as well?
Well you had the opportunity to identify what she got wrong; that you've now chosen invective over evidence twice is crystal clear evidence you can't find anything she got wrong in that post -- you just don't like what she said.

You're kidding, right?

Well child, like the typical regressive sodomite enabler you're making assumptions that you can't or won't back up, absolutely nothing in your leftwing rag link said he broke any law.
No, he didn't break any laws, but you, a moronic idiot conservative, likes to bitch about the poor people not paying taxes and here you are, like a salivating pig sucking up to the millionaire and giving him a pass.....how pathetic you dumbasses are.

So how about you provide a link where he did, or admit you're full of shit.
I never said he broke any law, asshole, but like the idiot that you are, you missed the whole point ....how come you're not bitching about him not paying taxes when you're so quick to point out that those who don't make any money should still pay taxes? Because you're such a gullible idiot waiting for some of his money to trickle down.

Anyone who files and pay their taxes according to the law is paying their fair share, of course I'm sure you're so committed to big government you wouldn't think of taking a single deduction, right? LMFAO
Of course, I take whatever deductions I am allowed...but con artists like Trump are able to manufacture situations that allow them to take deductions that middle-class people aren't able to, thanks to the Republican party, who provides them with so many tax shelters and is able to do so thanks to gullible idiots like you who they fool into thinking it is in your best interest.

Also as I've stated may times, the one and only reason I'll vote for Trump is I don't want the hildabitch within a thousand miles of a supreme court nomination. In the presidential election I'm admittedly a single issue voter.

So, you're admitting that all that bullshit about caring about jobs, unemployment, the economy and the welfare of the country, blah, blah, blah, is nothing but bullshit. You would rather have a con artist, narcissist, racist liar for President, who takes advantage of hard working people with his fake University and demeans judges with racial slurs because they don't acquiesce to his demands....and who calls Hillary crooked when he is the one that has been bribing an Attorney General and a governor to drop their charges against his fake University, over Hillary, who happens to be more experienced, eloquent, intelligent, and a strong person (still standing in spite of all the bullshit allegations made by your party).

Looks like "crooked Trump" has no business calling anyone else "crooked" except maybe Gregg Abbott and Pam Bondi.

Remember Pam Bondi, the Florida Attorney General who failed to open up an investigation into fraud charges against Trump University in 2013, only to have it discovered that in September of that year, the Donald J. Trump Foundation had donated $25,000 to her PAC?

Yeah. She wasn’t the only one, but she got short-changed, it appears. Maybe she could have held out for more.

The Associated Press is reporting that Texas Governor Greg Abbott received a $35,000 donation to his gubernatorial campaign from Trump, sometime after dropping a probe into Trump University, back in 2010, when Abbott was still the Texas Attorney General.

Texas Gov. Abbott Received $35,000 Donation from Trump After Dropping Trump University Investigation | RedState

Bwahahaha.....you can't refute it, can you, you ignorant asshole. Having a meltdown?

No, you ignorant asshole.....that was the 8 years before Obama that we had a fucking idiot for President.

Even your party admitted that he was an idiot, when they rejected his brother, Jeb. Oh, you probably voted for Jeb, you're so fucking stupid.

1. I didn't vote for Bush.
2. Bush didn't have a chance in hell, because the party wasn't going to go with the anointed one the way you lemmings did.

Okay. Now, this is a question specifically directed towards the anti-choice activists. Let us begin with the most common premise of the anti-choice folks: A fetus is a person. Abortion is killing a person without justification. Ergo, abortion is essentially state sanctioned murder. (Now, let us be clear, I Do. NOT agree with this premise, at all. However, it is the premise of nearly every anti-choice advocate. So, to follow this position to its logical conclusion, we are going to allow this premise from the outset.)

So, we have established that a fetus is a person, and abortion is equivalent to murder. Proceeding from that premise, there are actually two people involved in the planning, and executing of said murder - the doctor, and the pregnant woman. Now, the anti-choice advocates have made no secret of their contempt for the doctors who participate in abortions, Oklahoma going so far as to pass a new law criminalizing abortions, and levying heavy penalties against the doctors who participate. However, no one, including Oklahoma, seems interested in punishing, or even acknowledging, the pregnant woman's role in this action. So. What about her? What punishment is reasonable for a woman who contracts a medical professional to murder her unborn child?

Set an agreed upon time that a fetus becomes a human, and if a woman gets an abortion after said time, sans medical necessity, prosecute it just the same as you would any murder.
Yeah...it's that"…agreed upon time…" that everyone seems to be getting hung up on…

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

And that's because you want to deny biology and apply your philosophy. A fetus is already a human, it was a human when it was a zygote.

If I start a fire in your living room and I tell you that it's a waterfall until it completely consumes your room, then when the fire department arrives, it becomes a fire... is that a true assessment? Of course not... it was a fire all along. It didn't suddenly become what it already was.

If I give you a "glass of water" and you take a sip to discover it's vodka... and you say... this is not water, it's vodka... and I say... ridiculous, it can't be vodka because you're not drunk yet! When you get drunk, it will be vodka... until then, it's water... so shut up and drink! Is it vodka because that's what it is, or is it water because that's what I say it is?

You see, you can't change biology... it's science, it doesn't change to suit your needs. I know that is inconvenient for you, but that's how science works. A fetus is as human as you are or it couldn't be a fetus.

No, he didn't break any laws, but you, a moronic idiot conservative, likes to bitch about the poor people not paying taxes and here you are, like a salivating pig sucking up to the millionaire and giving him a pass.....how pathetic you dumbasses are.

I never said he broke any law, asshole, but like the idiot that you are, you missed the whole point ....how come you're not bitching about him not paying taxes when you're so quick to point out that those who don't make any money should still pay taxes? Because you're such a gullible idiot waiting for some of his money to trickle down.

Of course, I take whatever deductions I am allowed...but con artists like Trump are able to manufacture situations that allow them to take deductions that middle-class people aren't able to, thanks to the Republican party, who provides them with so many tax shelters and is able to do so thanks to gullible idiots like you who they fool into thinking it is in your best interest.

So, you're admitting that all that bullshit about caring about jobs, unemployment, the economy and the welfare of the country, blah, blah, blah, is nothing but bullshit. You would rather have a con artist, narcissist, racist liar for President, who takes advantage of hard working people with his fake University and demeans judges with racial slurs because they don't acquiesce to his demands....and who calls Hillary crooked when he is the one that has been bribing an Attorney General and a governor to drop their charges against his fake University, over Hillary, who happens to be more experienced, eloquent, intelligent, and a strong person (still standing in spite of all the bullshit allegations made by your party).

Looks like "crooked Trump" has no business calling anyone else "crooked" except maybe Gregg Abbott and Pam Bondi.

Remember Pam Bondi, the Florida Attorney General who failed to open up an investigation into fraud charges against Trump University in 2013, only to have it discovered that in September of that year, the Donald J. Trump Foundation had donated $25,000 to her PAC?

Yeah. She wasn’t the only one, but she got short-changed, it appears. Maybe she could have held out for more.

The Associated Press is reporting that Texas Governor Greg Abbott received a $35,000 donation to his gubernatorial campaign from Trump, sometime after dropping a probe into Trump University, back in 2010, when Abbott was still the Texas Attorney General.

Texas Gov. Abbott Received $35,000 Donation from Trump After Dropping Trump University Investigation | RedState

2. Bush didn't have a chance in hell, because the party wasn't going to go with the anointed one the way you lemmings did.
1. She didn't say you did.

2. Bush never stood a chance because he a Bush.... Two failed Bush administrations was more than this country could tolerate. There was never any chance for a third.

Yeah...it's that"…agreed upon time…" that everyone seems to be getting hung up on…

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

And that's because you want to deny biology and apply your philosophy. A fetus is already a human, it was a human when it was a zygote.

If I start a fire in your living room and I tell you that it's a waterfall until it completely consumes your room, then when the fire department arrives, it becomes a fire... is that a true assessment? Of course not... it was a fire all along. It didn't suddenly become what it already was.

If I give you a "glass of water" and you take a sip to discover it's vodka... and you say... this is not water, it's vodka... and I say... ridiculous, it can't be vodka because you're not drunk yet! When you get drunk, it will be vodka... until then, it's water... so shut up and drink! Is it vodka because that's what it is, or is it water because that's what I say it is?

You see, you can't change biology... it's science, it doesn't change to suit your needs. I know that is inconvenient for you, but that's how science works. A fetus is as human as you are or it couldn't be a fetus.
It doesn't matter what you call it. Women have the constitutional right to do with their own pregnancies as they choose. You still don't get to make that choice for them.

Well you had the opportunity to identify what she got wrong; that you've now chosen invective over evidence twice is crystal clear evidence you can't find anything she got wrong in that post -- you just don't like what she said.

You're kidding, right?
That's 3 times...

You're kidding, right?
That's 3 times...

Three times what?

You're kidding, right?
That's 3 times...

Three times what?
You're too stupid to keep up?

You're kidding, right?
That's 3 times...

Three times what?

Go on record as clarifying what illogical nonsense you are about to defend. Go ahead.

You're kidding, right?
That's 3 times...

Three times what?

Go on record as clarifying what illogical nonsense you are about to defend. Go ahead.
I already have. It's not my job to tow you along when you're incapable of doing so yourself.

It doesn't matter what you call it. Women have the constitutional right to do with their own pregnancies as they choose. You still don't get to make that choice for them.

You're right, they have that constitutional right at this time because of Roe v. Wade. In the past, it has also been constitutional to own black people. And we can go through a whole list of things that it once was constitutional to do but it's not any longer... because... and I hate to break it to you like this, but... things change.

Now, it seems to me... I get to make the choice for her not to go and blow her boyfriend's brains out because she's PMSing... we can agree that someone should stop her from doing that, right? So how is this different? I want to stop her from taking innocent human life that doesn't have to be taken. There is probably a more moral argument for letting her shoot her boyfriend... he is probably more guilty of something than her unborn child.

So I feel that I do have the right to speak for that life that cannot speak for itself. And I will go to my grave doing so. You don't get to tell me to shut up.

You're right, they have that constitutional right at this time because of Roe v. Wade. In the past, it has also been constitutional to own black people. And we can go through a whole list of things that it once was constitutional to do but it's not any longer... because... and I hate to break it to you like this, but... things change.
You must have missed it -- things DID change. You're right that there was a time it was legal to own slaves ... but no longer. Just like there was a time abortion was illegal ... but no longer.

And it ain't going back in your lifetime. Not with our next president being a woman who is going to replace Scalia's conservative seat on the U.S. Supreme Court with a Liberal justice. That court is going to lean left for many years to come.

You must have missed it -- things DID change. You're right that there was a time it was legal to own slaves ... but no longer. Just like there was a time abortion was illegal ... but no longer.

And it ain't going back in your lifetime. Not with our next president being a woman who is going to replace Scalia's conservative seat on the U.S. Supreme Court with a Liberal justice. That court is going to lean left for many years to come.

Sorry, but the comparison is, blacks didn't have constitutional rights and now they do... just as the unborn don't have constitutional rights but eventually will. I doesn't matter if it happens in my lifetime. It will eventually happen.

I doubt Hillary makes it through the election. I think she is about to be indicted. Even if she manages to pull another horseshoe out of her ass and avoid another scandal, she doesn't appear very healthy. I mean, I'll just be honest here... I don't think she can keep her fat old ass up with Trump on the campaign trail. She's already losing her voice and the general hasn't even started. I'll lay 10 to 1 that she is hospitalized before the election for something. Watch and see.

But the point you make is very good about the SCOTUS justices for the next US President.... People need to get over whatever they have against Trump so they can vote for him in November... your principles are out the window if we elect another Liberal president. You hear this cuckoo bird talking... they know no boundaries to their social meddling and meandering. Do you really want these nuts running the country the next 50 years? I wish it wasn't Trump too, but these people are totalitarians who have to be stopped or we're about to lose our country. It really comes down to that.

1. She didn't say you did.

2. Bush never stood a chance because he a Bush.... Two failed Bush administrations was more than this country could tolerate. There was never any chance for a third.

Well, I may be senile one day, but I'm not there yet. I guess you can't say the same.

Oh, you probably voted for Jeb, you're so fucking stupid.

Sorry, but the comparison is, blacks didn't have constitutional rights and now they do... just as the unborn don't have constitutional rights but eventually will. I doesn't matter if it happens in my lifetime. It will eventually happen.

I doubt Hillary makes it through the election. I think she is about to be indicted. Even if she manages to pull another horseshoe out of her ass and avoid another scandal, she doesn't appear very healthy. I mean, I'll just be honest here... I don't think she can keep her fat old ass up with Trump on the campaign trail. She's already losing her voice and the general hasn't even started. I'll lay 10 to 1 that she is hospitalized before the election for something. Watch and see.

But the point you make is very good about the SCOTUS justices for the next US President.... People need to get over whatever they have against Trump so they can vote for him in November... your principles are out the window if we elect another Liberal president. You hear this cuckoo bird talking... they know no boundaries to their social meddling and meandering. Do you really want these nuts running the country the next 50 years? I wish it wasn't Trump too, but these people are totalitarians who have to be stopped or we're about to lose our country. It really comes down to that.
No, the comparison is the law changed. It changed for blacks and it changed for women.

So tell me again why you believe that Trump is not paying his fair share in taxes.

I never said he wasn't'......we don't know if he paid any taxes at all because the weasel won't release his tax returns. Gullible people like you don't care one way or the other, but the majority of Americans, those with a brain, don't want someone like him leading the country. He cheated people out of their money with his fake University....I guess you're okay with that....you are probably one of the ones that attended his fake University and think it was great, but you didn't learn anything and it shows.....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back