A question for the anti-choice crowd.

I doubt Hillary makes it through the election. I think she is about to be indicted.

Trump will probably end up going to jail for his fraud, but I doubt that Hillary will be indicted.....she didn't break any laws. Republicans keep hoping and coming up with wannabe scandals that end up being nothing but bull.

No, the comparison is the law changed. It changed for blacks and it changed for women.

And it will change for the unborn.

That would mean women would lose their rights.....and I don't believe that is ever going to happen....not with a Democratic President....and I doubt that Trumpf would go that route....he was pro-choice once, and only changed to placate the gullible that will vote for him.

You're delusional. We only complain about the rich and corporations not paying their fair share. You psuedo compassionates want people who have nothing to pay while letting the rich like Trump escape without paying. That's really stupid, but then, conservative logic has never been considered supreme. And, Trumpf must not be following the law, as he got away without paying taxes back in 78 and 79...yet you illogical conservatives want to make him President.

One by one, all that called Trump a con artist, a cancer, a liar and a pariah among other nasty things are now, like good little lemmings falling in step defending him and supporting him. Hypocrites, conservative is thy name.

Trump Paid No Income Tax in 1978, ’79

Well child, like the typical regressive sodomite enabler you're making assumptions that you can't or won't back up, absolutely nothing in your leftwing rag link said he broke any law.
No, he didn't break any laws, but you, a moronic idiot conservative, likes to bitch about the poor people not paying taxes and here you are, like a salivating pig sucking up to the millionaire and giving him a pass.....how pathetic you dumbasses are.

So how about you provide a link where he did, or admit you're full of shit.
I never said he broke any law, asshole, but like the idiot that you are, you missed the whole point ....how come you're not bitching about him not paying taxes when you're so quick to point out that those who don't make any money should still pay taxes? Because you're such a gullible idiot waiting for some of his money to trickle down.

Anyone who files and pay their taxes according to the law is paying their fair share, of course I'm sure you're so committed to big government you wouldn't think of taking a single deduction, right? LMFAO
Of course, I take whatever deductions I am allowed...but con artists like Trump are able to manufacture situations that allow them to take deductions that middle-class people aren't able to, thanks to the Republican party, who provides them with so many tax shelters and is able to do so thanks to gullible idiots like you who they fool into thinking it is in your best interest.

Also as I've stated may times, the one and only reason I'll vote for Trump is I don't want the hildabitch within a thousand miles of a supreme court nomination. In the presidential election I'm admittedly a single issue voter.

So, you're admitting that all that bullshit about caring about jobs, unemployment, the economy and the welfare of the country, blah, blah, blah, is nothing but bullshit. You would rather have a con artist, narcissist, racist liar for President, who takes advantage of hard working people with his fake University and demeans judges with racial slurs because they don't acquiesce to his demands....and who calls Hillary crooked when he is the one that has been bribing an Attorney General and a governor to drop their charges against his fake University, over Hillary, who happens to be more experienced, eloquent, intelligent, and a strong person (still standing in spite of all the bullshit allegations made by your party).

Looks like "crooked Trump" has no business calling anyone else "crooked" except maybe Gregg Abbott and Pam Bondi.

Remember Pam Bondi, the Florida Attorney General who failed to open up an investigation into fraud charges against Trump University in 2013, only to have it discovered that in September of that year, the Donald J. Trump Foundation had donated $25,000 to her PAC?

Yeah. She wasn’t the only one, but she got short-changed, it appears. Maybe she could have held out for more.

The Associated Press is reporting that Texas Governor Greg Abbott received a $35,000 donation to his gubernatorial campaign from Trump, sometime after dropping a probe into Trump University, back in 2010, when Abbott was still the Texas Attorney General.

Texas Gov. Abbott Received $35,000 Donation from Trump After Dropping Trump University Investigation | RedState

Fuck off you ignorant bitch.

Bwahahaha.....you can't refute it, can you, you ignorant asshole. Having a meltdown?

You would rather have a con artist, narcissist, racist liar for President

Why not, we had one for the last 8 fucking years.
No, you ignorant asshole.....that was the 8 years before Obama that we had a fucking idiot for President.

Even your party admitted that he was an idiot, when they rejected his brother, Jeb. Oh, you probably voted for Jeb, you're so fucking stupid.

You are one hysterical, hyper-partisan, illogical little moron, aren't you?

No, you are, dripping poop.

I doubt Hillary makes it through the election. I think she is about to be indicted.

Trump will probably end up going to jail for his fraud, but I doubt that Hillary will be indicted.....she didn't break any laws. Republicans keep hoping and coming up with wannabe scandals that end up being nothing but bull.

Yeah.... Usually, the FBI only does "criminal investigations" when a crime is believed to have been committed.

I agree, it is jaw-dropping the number of scandals she has wiggled her way out of. I guess, if I were a Hillary supporter, it would be hard to believe after getting away with so much other stuff, a few emails would end up bringing her down.

That would mean women would lose their rights.....

Nonsense. You don't have rights that supersede another's right to life. They may lose a privilege they've enjoyed... like slave owners lost their privilege to own slaves... but that's not losing a "right."

1. I didn't vote for Bush.
2. Bush didn't have a chance in hell, because the party wasn't going to go with the anointed one the way you lemmings did.

Yeah, that's what all "march in lock-step conservatives" try to say now that it turns out he's the worst President we've ever had......but you sure took his side when someone mentioned the price of gas under Bush....when you all were whining that Obama was responsible for the high price of gas.....bwahahaha....even something like that got your feathers ruffled. You wouldn't have cared if Georgie wasn't important to you.

Paid $1.99 a gallon for gas today .

And your party hasn't gone with the dumbass Trumpf, either....they're still trying to figure out ways to knock the dumbass of the plastic pedestal dumb idiots like you have put him on.

...and I don't believe that is ever going to happen....not with a Democratic President....and I doubt that Trumpf would go that route...

It has nothing to do with the president. All the president can do is appoint justices. It will take an act of Congress, a Constitutional Amendment or a court reversal of Roe v. Wade. Democrats and Liberals aren't always going to be in charge of everything, so... yeah, it can happen and it will happen eventually.

Nonsense. You don't have rights that supersede another's right to life.

We sure do...or you wouldn't be whining about it. Fetuses are not persons, and women have a right over them.

They may lose a privilege they've enjoyed... like slave owners lost their privilege to own slaves... but that's not losing a "right."

I seriously doubt it. We've had several "Republican" presidents since Roe v Wade was made the law of the land, and they haven't even tried to do away with it.....most candidates pander to the right on that issue to get elected, but don't even touch it once they're in. Trumpf isn't even going to get the chance to get in.

...and I don't believe that is ever going to happen....not with a Democratic President....and I doubt that Trumpf would go that route...

It has nothing to do with the president. All the president can do is appoint justices. It will take an act of Congress, a Constitutional Amendment or a court reversal of Roe v. Wade. Democrats and Liberals aren't always going to be in charge of everything, so... yeah, it can happen and it will happen eventually.

And if that ever came to pass (which I seriously doubt).....it would become a "State" issue....and some states already had it as legal, so they would make it legal again....the only thing you backward conservatives could ever do is make it impossible for the poor women of the "South" and other red states to have their rights, but the rich would be able to travel to a state that allowed it to have it done....like always, the right panders to the rich and powerful. The poor and middle-class conservatives get led around on a leash by the rich.

We sure do...or you wouldn't be whining about it. Fetuses are not persons, and women have a right over them.

Well the argument isn't what the law is NOW, goofball! We all know what the law says NOW.... that's not debatable. Fetuses are human beings and at some point, they deserve human rights as human beings. If that interferes with someone else's perceived right, it's too bad.

I'm not "whining" about a goddamn thing, you piece of shit. I am telling you that you will not always have the right to kill innocent unborn human beings for the sake of your vanity and convenience and this fight will rage on until victory is achieved.

They may lose a privilege they've enjoyed... like slave owners lost their privilege to own slaves... but that's not losing a "right."

I seriously doubt it. We've had several "Republican" presidents since Roe v Wade was made the law of the land, and they haven't even tried to do away with it.....most candidates pander to the right on that issue to get elected, but don't even touch it once they're in. Trumpf isn't even going to get the chance to get in.

Again... maybe you're too retarded to comprehend how this works but presidents don't control whether or not abortion is legal. The only thing presidential candidates on the right do is promise to appoint judges who are pro-life.

Yeah.... Usually, the FBI only does "criminal investigations" when a crime is believed to have been committed.

When they think a crime has been committed....but it isn't guaranteed that they will always find a crime has been committed. .

I know most conservatives are praying for a "crime" to be found, because they know that dumb Trumpf doesn't stand a chance against her in the general election.

The FBI doesn’t open an investigation definitely knowing it will seek charges against someone. If an investigation does not reveal evidence of a crime, or if there is insufficient evidence of criminal conduct, then the investigation will close without any charges filed.
What we know about the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails

No, the comparison is the law changed. It changed for blacks and it changed for women.

That would mean women would lose their rights.....and I don't believe that is ever going to happen....not with a Democratic President....and I doubt that Trumpf would go that route....he was pro-choice once, and only changed to placate the gullible that will vote for him.

No one has the right to violate the rights of a child.

Well the argument isn't what the law is NOW, goofball! We all know what the law says NOW.... that's not debatable. Fetuses are human beings and at some point, they deserve human rights as human beings. If that interferes with someone else's perceived right, it's too bad.

I'm not "whining" about a goddamn thing, you piece of shit. I am telling you that you will not always have the right to kill innocent unborn human beings for the sake of your vanity and convenience and this fight will rage on until victory is achieved.

Again... maybe you're too retarded to comprehend how this works but presidents don't control whether or not abortion is legal. The only thing presidential candidates on the right do is promise to appoint judges who are pro-life.

You are the one that is retarded.....apparently you are not familiar with our History. Reagan thought that he was going to be able to get Roe v Wade overturned by appointing O'Conner to the Supreme Court but she turned out to be the deciding vote to keep it.

Answer this, retard, If Presidents don't play an important part, why do you think Reagan "pledged" to get Roe v Wade overturned?

On the 10th anniversary of the ruling, President Ronald Reagan pledges in a radio report to the nation to fight to overturn the landmark case.
Sandra Day O’Connor

And, another thing, retard, I never said the President controls whether or not it gets overturned - but they sure make it part of their campaign to make the regressives think that they will work hard to overturn it....otherwise the regressive conservative base wouldn't vote for them.

A fetus is not a child. Therein lies the problem.....you don't know the difference between a child and a fetus.

A fetus is not a child. Therein lies the problem.....you don't know the difference between a child and a fetus.

Your denials have already been defeated by common dictionary definitions and even more so by our fetal homicide laws. So, how about shutting your pie hole until you have a clue about what reality is.

Nonsense. You don't have rights that supersede another's right to life. They may lose a privilege they've enjoyed... like slave owners lost their privilege to own slaves... but that's not losing a "right."
Since unborn are not constitutionally "persons," their "rights" don't supercede the pregnant woman's.

Since unborn are not constitutionally "persons," their "rights" don't supercede the pregnant woman's.

If prenatal children are not constitutionally persons, then those opposed to our fetal homicide laws should have no problem overturning the MURDER convictions of those who are presently convicted.

A murder charge means a "person" was killed. Doesn't it?

Again... (because apparently there ARE retards here).... We are not having a debate on what is currently the law and constitutional under the law. We're all adults who know how to use a computer and Google... so there is really no excuse for not knowing that since Roe v. Wade, abortions are legal in America and constitutionally upheld by the courts.

The DEBATE is over whether or not this SHOULD be the case. You've offered nothing to demonstrate that a human fetus is not a living human being in the fetal stage of development. I have made the point, as a human being, the fetus (at some point) deserves constitutional protection of life... at the very minimum.

If prenatal children are not constitutionally persons, then those opposed to our fetal homicide laws should have no problem overturning the MURDER convictions of those who are presently convicted.

A murder charge means a "person" was killed. Doesn't it?
No, it doesn't.

Again... (because apparently there ARE retards here).... We are not having a debate on what is currently the law and constitutional under the law. We're all adults who know how to use a computer and Google... so there is really no excuse for not knowing that since Roe v. Wade, abortions are legal in America and constitutionally upheld by the courts.

The DEBATE is over whether or not this SHOULD be the case. You've offered nothing to demonstrate that a human fetus is not a living human being in the fetal stage of development. I have made the point, as a human being, the fetus (at some point) deserves constitutional protection of life... at the very minimum.
Go post on a gay website if you want to discuss your dreams. Here, we're discussing reality, not what you dream to see come true.

Forum List

Back