A question for the anti-choice crowd.

So you want a woman to die because her pregnancy went wrong.

There are only 2 outcomes to an ectopic ppregnanc.......

So the argument that a fertilized egg is life isn't a valid argument. Especially in an ectopic pregnancy.

Every year about 65 thousand ectopic pregnancies happen in America.

By your views, 65 thousand women should die.

How pro life.

I'm not Pro-Life. I'm Anti-Abortion. I have routinely commented that there are only two acceptable circumstances for an abortion....

1. The act which created the pregnancy was not consensual.

2. The life of the mother is in immediate danger of being ended if the pregnancy isn't terminated.

Other than that, the "Choice" was made when she consented to the sexual act that got her pregnant.

The only reason to terminate the Pregnancy....the actual life of the mother is in jeapordy....that is called Triage, not murder. Rape and incest should not be a death sentence for the innocent child in the attack......

And that should be your choice, not a choice you make for others

So the argument that a fertilized egg is life isn't a valid argument. Especially in an ectopic pregnancy.

How pro life.

I'm not Pro-Life. I'm Anti-Abortion. I have routinely commented that there are only two acceptable circumstances for an abortion....

2. The life of the mother is in immediate danger of being ended if the pregnancy isn't terminated.

Other than that, the "Choice" was made when she consented to the sexual act that got her pregnant.

The only reason to terminate the Pregnancy....the actual life of the mother is in jeapordy....that is called Triage, not murder. Rape and incest should not be a death sentence for the innocent child in the attack......

Sorry...their is an innocent involved that is not the mother...she has the choice to engage in sex or not...the baby is a 3rd party.....not her body...

How pro life.

Sorry...their is an innocent involved that is not the mother...she has the choice to engage in sex or not...the baby is a 3rd party.....not her body...

Of course it's her body. Your trust in politicians and bureaucrats to make these decisions over our bodies is stunning. It's amazing how conservatives correctly say how they don't care about people when they take our money and spend it, but then suddenly they're qualified to make decisions over our bodies.

You don't have to accept abortion, just fight it the right way. By convincing people, not by convincing politicians

You have the right to be decent and moral, you have no right to decide what is decent and moral for others. So if we went Muslim, should society be able to take your wife's job, drivers license and make her wear a burka or should that be up to her and her husband?

I disagree that Society doesn't have not only a right but a DUTY to enforce Morals on the citizenry.

My wife doesn't work. She doesn't drive. She dresses conservatively. If she didn't, she wouldn't be my wife.

Exactly, so what's the problem? You and your wife have the right to make your own choice, you made it. There is no problem

The problem is we're killing millions of children for no reason. Have we aborted the child who would have cured cancer? The one who would have found intelligent life on another planet? Solved world hunger? Who knows.

The time to "choose" not to have kids is BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX. Not after.
No. The real problem is not knowing the difference between a fetus, and a child.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

The problem is we're killing millions of children for no reason. Have we aborted the child who would have cured cancer? The one who would have found intelligent life on another planet? Solved world hunger? Who knows.

If any of those things would have happened, they will happen shortly anyway.

And it's not up to you to force women to carry babies in their bodies, Mrs. Kravitz. Keep your nose in your own business

And it's not up to you to tell your neighbor she can't come over and dice you into little bits with an ax if that's what she chooses to do with her body. Keep your nose in your own business.

You suck at analogies

Don't you dare tell your neighbor what to do with her body, fascist.

You really suck at analogies

And you have no respect for women and their choices, fascist.

That depends on what sort of Universe you believe in, kaz.

And it's not up to you to force women to carry babies in their bodies, Mrs. Kravitz. Keep your nose in your own business.

It's Society's job to enforce Decency and Morality.
No, it's not. Who's decency and morality? Who gets to be the arbiter of which moral views are codified into law?

How pro life.

It's not a baby, it is a fetus.

You have the right to be decent and moral, you have no right to decide what is decent and moral for others. So if we went Muslim, should society be able to take your wife's job, drivers license and make her wear a burka or should that be up to her and her husband?

I disagree that Society doesn't have not only a right but a DUTY to enforce Morals on the citizenry.

My wife doesn't work. She doesn't drive. She dresses conservatively. If she didn't, she wouldn't be my wife.

You keep making the point how important it is to you to decide what you consider moral. Yet you still grant no such right to anyone else

How pro life.

It's not a baby, it is a fetus.....

It's a human being.

And it's not up to you to force women to carry babies in their bodies, Mrs. Kravitz. Keep your nose in your own business

And it's not up to you to tell your neighbor she can't come over and dice you into little bits with an ax if that's what she chooses to do with her body. Keep your nose in your own business.

You suck at analogies

I have no respect for their choices by saying it's up to them, got it

You suck at analogies

Up to them if your neighbor if she wants to dice you into little pieces?

You suck at analogies

You suck at analogies

Exactly, so what's the problem? You and your wife have the right to make your own choice, you made it. There is no problem

Have we aborted the child who would be the next Hitler, or the next Stalin? The one who would have nuked Chicago? Created a doomsday virus? Who knows.

You suck at analogies

You're good at SPAM.

You keep making the point how important it is to you to decide what you consider moral. Yet you still grant no such right to anyone else
Give it up, dude...he is a psychopath living in the 12th century.

You suck at analogies

You're good at SPAM.

You're equating a woman making a decision over her own body with a woman making my choice for me, it is what it is. You suck at analogies

How pro life.

Of course it's her body. Your trust in politicians and bureaucrats to make these decisions over our bodies is stunning. It's amazing how conservatives correctly say how they don't care about people when they take our money and spend it, but then suddenly they're qualified to make decisions over our bodies.

You don't have to accept abortion, just fight it the right way. By convincing people, not by convincing politicians

I'm for both.....the woman doesn't have to keep the baby, she just can't kill it...she can adopt it out or even leave it at a fire station.......

Forum List

Back