A Question For The Left Wingers On This Forum

So, if we all oppose your view point, we immediately become Fascist? LOL! You have allowed yourself a very small window for thinking cognitively.
What should we call it when a failed former president attempts to foil the peaceful transfer of power?

As I said before, it doesn't matter in the slightest...

There is no longer any room to "change one's mind" regarding Trump...

He did that to himself, and all of us, on January 6, 2021...

After that, no forgiveness was possible, so the rest of it is moot...
I do think attempting to overthrow the government is the unforgivable sin, at least politically.

I was raised Republican and voted for them up through Reagan and Bush 41.
They seemed like the “sane” party who engaged in basic conservative values

But in the mid 90s, Newt Gingrich came along paralyzing Government and empowering the radical right. It was also the time when Talk Radio emerged and took control of the party.

When Bush 43 was elected, I gave him moderate support and he had my full support after 9-11. But when he abandoned the War on Terrorism to engage in a War in Iraq….he lost my support.

I welcomed Obama’s election and was appalled at the antics of the Tea Party and the control Fox News had over Republicans.

Since the 1980s I recognized Trump was a cartoon character of what a rich man was supposed to be. I never bought his act or his lack of personal integrity. I laughed when he ran for President and was shocked that this snake oil salesman had taken control of the GOP
ILMAO. You couldn't answer the question. Snake oil, no shit? Yet you support the Democrats? Or don't you call them the same?

Amazing, you "grew up" to support Democrats, go figure.

Without sarcasm:

When was the last time any of you changed your mind concerning anything pertaining to Trump, or even just politics in general?

I am beginning to run into a brick wall on here where I realize none of you are interested in the truth, only playing for Team Blue.

Is this altogether surprising? Not remotely. But usually there are a few more reasonable ones in the bunch of any group. After a few months on this forum, I am not discovering that here in any capacity whatsoever.

Is the Right guilty of the same? Yes, of course, and perhaps more frequently than I would like to admit. But it still pales in comparison to the New Left.

Full disclosure for context: I used to be a Democrat up until March 2020, although I began drifting away during the Trump Presidency when I saw how insane my former Party became. How one man could drive them to abandon all the principles they supposedly believe in. Trump really lifted the veil from my eyes. Whatever you think of his personality - he definitively exposed the collusion between the corporate media, the intelligence agencies and the Democratic Party.

And then the riots and lockdowns came. And I saw tangible undeniable evidence that the very Party accusing the Right of authoritarianism were guilty of the very accusations they let fly. I could not, with all good conscience, continue to support them. Esp. when Trump began supporting things in both foreign and domestic policy that the Left once (apparently) pretended to believe in.

Do not believe in stupid wars? In 2008 you were a Democrat. Now you're a Republican.

Want to stop sending jobs overseas? In 2008 you were a Democrat, now you're a Republican.

Want higher wages for the middle class? Trump pulled it off, Obama failed.

I'm so tired of people just looking at D and R without acknowledging that they are simply labels, and political parties are fluid and inevitably always change.

I still hate Bush and Cheney. And I could swear the new MAGA Party (for the most part) now hates them more than the Democrats.

I didn't change, my Party did.

Fortunately the Republican party did as well.

OK, off the soapbox.

Trump played the white working-class and everybody else who supported him on the basis that he would "drain the swamp", like a fiddle. He hoodwinked me as well, a Marxist, who liked his populist stance on protecting American workers, bringing back jobs from China, preventing companies from closing their factories here at home and moving them abroad. Durring Trump's 2016 campaign he visited a Carrier plant in Indiana, that makes airconditioning units (MADE IN USA), and stood in front of hundreds of workers telling them their factory wouldn't close down and move to Mexico. If he became president he would prevent Carrier from moving that plant to Mexico. I was impressed by his supposed commitment to American workers, so I a Marxist communist, more left than left, voted for him in 2016. First month in office when he was filling his administration with Goldman Sachs execs and neocons, I knew I had been hoodwinked into supporting him. His populism was nothing more than a ploy to garner the white working-class vote.

Less than a year after being in office, the Carrier plant closed and moved to Mexico. All of those American workers lost their jobs. What did Trump do to Carrier? Did he impose a tariff, did he strip Carrier of any tax breaks or benefits it might've had as a company employing American workers (i.e. creating jobs in America)? No, Trump did nothing. You know why? Because the Carrier CEO and its board of directors are like Trump. These wealthy capitalists are of the same socioeconomic class as Trump, he's not going to wage war against his own class interests and people, despite of his populist Hollywood act. He filled his administration with a bunch of swamp people..

im-260673.jpg

583bd676c9a41.image.jpg

He didn't drain the swamp, he was the swamp. He was scuba diving in the swamp. His staff was comprised of bank execs, big money lobbyists, right-wing think tank analysts, and jingoist chicken hawks like John Bolton. We're lucky we got through the Trump presidency in one piece. He did lower taxes for the working-poor, from 15% to 10%, so that's good. I don't have much good to say about him because he really wasn't the champion of the working-class as he portrayed himself during his run for the presidency. It was all an act.

The two parties while ideologically different operate essentially the same way everyone must believe the same on every issue or you are not a true Republican or Democrat. If a Republican doesn't they are a RINO if a Democrat doesn't they get the Manchin, Sinema treatment.

Have you asked that question of yourself? Have you asked it of the righties here? No? Then you're a hypocrite, and we can't take you seriously.

When you realize the poster addressing you didn't even bother to read what they are supposedly replying to.
Do you know how many times we've heard the "I used to be a Democrat ..." story? It's the mostest favorite story that Russian trolls and other propagandists use.

When you realize the poster is mentally ill and got permanent media brain damage and never escaped the 2016 psych wars.

Forever trapped in the matrix.

We did. It's called the truth pill.

OK, let's take a trip back to the beginning.

The original sin if you will.

Riddle me this: Was Trump a Russian asset?

If so: Why isn't he in prison? Are you upset your Establishment comprised of the FBI/CIA and Democrat Party have all failed to deliver on this?

If not: Why are you so foolish to believe them on anything else?

I think it was Kelly Anne Conway that brought up alternate facts. Suddenly they all believed in their own reality.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
I think it was Kelly Anne Conway that brought up alternate facts. Suddenly they all believed in their own reality.
Yep, all they needed was a new slogan. Everyone laughed at her about it, but they loved it because it changed fiction into fact. A luxury they never really had anyway.

Yep... the very minute that your Orange Comb-Over Albatross has been set aside and has no further practicable hope of attaining public office again within the United States.

TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump

You eat, breathe and dream Trump 24/7.

The media poison drip drip drips into your blood non-stop.

And with each passing day you have less and less hope of ever being an objective, rational interlocutor ever again.

You can't escape.

It's consumed you whole.

The Left is far more concerned with the Cult of Personality that is Trump than the right.

MAGA will carry on as a movement even after he is gone - something you just will never understand.

Meanwhile Post #32 awaits an answer.

OK, let's take a trip back to the beginning.

The original sin if you will.

Riddle me this: Was Trump a Russian asset?

If so: Why isn't he in prison? Are you upset your Establishment comprised of the FBI/CIA and Democrat Party have all failed to deliver on this?

If not: Why are you so foolish to believe them on anything else?
Trump is under multiple investigations that strongly imply him criminally for most if not all. The justice department has a plate full. Does that help you with your riddle?

TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump

You eat, breathe and dream Trump 24/7.

The media poison drip drip drips into your blood non-stop.

And with each passing day you have less and less hope of ever being an objective, rational interlocutor ever again.

You can't escape.

It's consumed you whole.

The Left is far more concerned with the Cult of Personality that is Trump than the right.

MAGA will carry on as a movement even after he is gone - something you just will never understand.

Meanwhile Post #32 awaits an answer.
Trump is MAGA. They are joined at the hip. So don't lecture us about Trump 24/7. Trump is MAGA.

I was raised Republican and voted for them up through Reagan and Bush 41.
They seemed like the “sane” party who engaged in basic conservative values

But in the mid 90s, Newt Gingrich came along paralyzing Government and empowering the radical right. It was also the time when Talk Radio emerged and took control of the party.

When Bush 43 was elected, I gave him moderate support and he had my full support after 9-11. But when he abandoned the War on Terrorism to engage in a War in Iraq….he lost my support.

I welcomed Obama’s election and was appalled at the antics of the Tea Party and the control Fox News had over Republicans.

Since the 1980s I recognized Trump was a cartoon character of what a rich man was supposed to be. I never bought his act or his lack of personal integrity. I laughed when he ran for President and was shocked that this snake oil salesman had taken control of the GOP
Translation...You were always a Liberal who loves it when the Government gave money to the Federal Department for which you worked.

Forum List

Back