Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

I don’t want women to do anything or not do anything if they get pregnant when she did not intend to give birth to a baby. It’s none of my business what she decides to do and is certainly none of a Born Again Christian Trump voter expecting the Second Coming of Christ any minute now anyway.
Listen you aggravating knucklehead, don't be editing or cutting up my post in ways that gives you some kind of way to try and take parts of it, and then place it out of context just so you can formulate some kind of bull shite response to your liking to it... Only a loser leftists pulls shite like that.

I wonder more why American white evangelicals and nearly half of Catholics will vote to return a convicted felon back to the White House after it is founded in pure objective fact and reality that he attempted to overturn the election that he lost by committing fraud against the voters of America.

And when a real white evangelical Christian tells you Trump wanted him (Mike Pence) to commit an unconstitutional act on J6,2021 you Christian believe the liar.
The road is wide, and the gate is narrow, and few shall enter. Many posers running around claiming to be this and that, but the above is going to be something they will have to deal with in the end.

You make a lot of claims, yet no court has convicted Trump of any of the thing's you claim concerning the 2020 election, but when he gets back in power the whole thing will be unpacked with all sides represented as it should have been when the claims began to come in after the election was done.

I wonder more why American white evangelicals and nearly half of Catholics will vote to return a convicted felon back to the White House after it is founded in pure objective fact and reality that he attempted to overturn the election that he lost by committing fraud against the voters of America.

And when a real white evangelical Christian tells you Trump wanted him (Mike Pence) to commit an unconstitutional act on J6,2021 you Christian believe the liar.
I wonder why more Democrats go along with Marxism and the obvious fake charges and fake trial their party is doing to Trump. It's obviously a Marxist tactic toward a revolution to 'build back' but not 'better.'

I wonder why more Democrats go along with Marxism and the obvious fake charges and fake trial their party is doing to Trump. It's obviously a Marxist tactic toward a revolution to 'build back' but not 'better.'
You are asking the wrong one on that, but maybe you were just making a statement... 👍

wonder why more Democrats go along with Marxism and the obvious fake charges and fake trial their party is doing to Trump.

Why will you vote teturn Trump to the White House afte he attempted to overturn the election that he lost by committing fraud against the voters of America with the fake electors plot.

Trump said he was going to win a second term on J6,2021. There was no legal or constitutional path to a second term for Trump.

Trump admitted he was working on a way to unlawfully become a two term president without winning an election to be there.

Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon
240515 {post•224}. NotfooledbyW May’24 Vpcotb: Trump used his freedom of speech to tell the world he activated a criminal plan to overturn the election he lost.

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN.​
nfbw 240515 Spcotb00224

You make a lot of claims,
No. I am reminding you of Mike Pence’s claim. Trump wanted him to violate his oath of office and violate the constitution on J6,2021. Pence appears to be an ideal Christian for you to respect and he exudes the family values you say are important to the future success of the moral nation. Why do you believe Trump instead of Pence?

, don't be editing or cutting up my post in ways that gives you some kind of way to try and take parts of it, and then place it out of context
Give me an example of where I changed your context and uf true I will correct it,

Why will you vote teturn Trump to the White House afte he attempted to overturn the election that he lost by committing fraud against the voters of America with the fake electors plot.

Trump said he was going to win a second term on J6,2021. There was no legal or constitutional path to a second term for Trump.

Trump admitted he was working on a way to unlawfully become a two term president without winning an election to be there.

240515 {post•224}. NotfooledbyW May’24 Vpcotb: Trump used his freedom of speech to tell the world he activated a criminal plan to overturn the election he lost.

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN.​
nfbw 240515 Spcotb00224
Check your panties you have become hysterical.

Check your panties you have become hysterical.
What did Trump mean when he said on J6,2021, “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

There was not one of the seven targeted states that wanted their slate of electors back. Trump targeted Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, and Michigan. On J6,2021 Pence had no reason to send it back to those states to certify a Trump/Pence win.

How do you think Trump was going to “win” the elections on J6,2021 in those seven states if he was doing everything to legit, constitutional, lawful and above board?

It’s going on three years and I wish there was a Republican Christian Trump voter who could explain it to me.

Can you Saint_Leo123?

Last edited:
What did Trump mean when he said on J6,2021, “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

There was not one of the seven targeted states that wanted their slate of electors back. Trump targeted Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, and Michigan. On J6,2021 Pence had no reason to send it back to those states to certify a Trump/Pence win.

How do you think Trump was going to “win” the elections on J6,2021 in those seven states if he was doing everything to legit, constitutional, lawful and above board?

It’s going on three years and I wish there was a Republican Christian Trump voter who could explain it to me.

Can you Saint_Leo123?
He meant that he thought he had won and that Pence had the obligation to refuse certification. He probably would have become POTUS too as recent evidence points to illegal ballot harvesting, voting law changes just before the election, questionable voting machines, etc. We could have done a more forensic examination, that is all Trump wanted. Of course he thought he won otherwise he would not have asked Pence that.

Explain what to you? That Democrats have rigged the 2020 election, tried to rig the 2016 election, now are pushing fake criminal charges on Trump? Let's not forget the fake dossier, Russia collusion hoax, etc as well. You will be deaf to all that in your unreasonable hatred of Trump.

Your beliefs causing you to seek to inflict misery on people is not much different from hatred

Your beliefs causing you to seek to inflict miser on people ????

How is that even a serious statement ?

Everything that someone does in politics causes someone to lose. It's just the way the game works. When you increase my taxes you inflict misery on me. When I cut taxes I apparently inflict misery on you.

How is that a serious statement.

I'm sure you think so

You also think so. Might want to double check if it really is happening.

Every time you post, I find something miserable about it (a sad reminder of just how pathetic our education system is).

Everyone experiences some form of "misery" every day. Unless they are in a coma.

How much misery is acceptable ?

Otherwise you in a unwinnable situation.

nfbw 240515 Spcotb00224
All Pence had to do (IF THE EVIDENCE BEING PRESENTED SHOWED ELECTION FRAUD OR INTERFERENCE), was to send it back to the state's for a recertification process to begin, and this would have been based upon investigation findings that led the certification of the state's to be delayed until proper oversight was fully conducted.

No. I am reminding you of Mike Pence’s claim. Trump wanted him to violate his oath of office and violate the constitution on J6,2021. Pence appears to be an ideal Christian for you to respect and he exudes the family values you say are important to the future success of the moral nation. Why do you believe Trump instead of Pence?

Give me an example of where I changed your context and uf true I will correct it,
Simple, keep my entire post intact when you respond to it. The reader needs full context.

nfbw 240515 Spcotb00224
The 'fake electors plot' was right out of Democrat propaganda talking points.
Alternate electors are typical in fact.

i. A question for the USMB left. 240623 {post•509}. NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Vaqftu: What did Trump mean when he said on J6,2021, “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

ii. A question for the USMB left. 240623 {post•509}. NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Vaqftu:
There was not one of the seven targeted states that wanted their slate of electors back. nfbw 240623 Vaqrtu00509

iv. A question for the USMB left. 240623 {post•510}. Leo123 Jun’24 Saqftu: He meant that he thought he had won and that Pence had the obligation to refuse certification. lvvnnn 240623 Saqftu00510

v. A question for the USMB left. 240624 {post•517}.

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Sawftu: Obligation to whom or what?

See para ii. I did point out that not one of the seven targeted states wanted their slate of electors back.

So what did Trump mean by “send it back to the states to recertify” ?

Did Trump think Brad Raffensberger was gonna “find” 11,880 votes for Trump if Pence refused to count the Georgia election on J6,2021.

What was supposed to happen in 14 days so try an administration can be inaugurated? nfbw 240624 Vaqftu00517

Last edited:
Alternate electors are typical in fact.

They were not alternate electors. They met and signed a certificate that Trump won the state and then sent the document to Pence, Pence was supposed to use the fakes to overturn the election,

You say Republicans did not commit crimes in four states because …….

Why would Pence refuse certification based upon Republican electors certified Trump winning the state when Pence said he knew that officially he lost?

Last edited:
They were not alternate electors. They met and signed a certificate that Trump won the state and then sent the document to Pence, Pence was supposed to use the fakes to overturn the election,

You say Republicans did not commit crimes in four states because …….

Why would Pence refuse certification based upon Republican electors certified Trump winning the state when Pence said he knew that officially he lost?
They were contingent electors for which there is legal precent. Pence didn’t sign off on it. Game over, leave Trump alone, he committed no crime.

Forum List

Back