A question for white racists

That depends on if I had parents who made sure I stayed in school got a good education keep me away from drugs and gangs you have that and your chances of getting out of a ghetto improve greatly. This is something that will not change not matter how much racist bullshit is put fourth by idiots.

Even if you had slave parents?

Hey Bucs....is it not funny as shit to see these strong opinions on race coming from somebody who literally does live in Bumfook, South Dakota. Dickhead lives amongst jackrabbits!!

If there is a more irrelevant board member, I'd like to know who it is?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Haha true

That depends on if I had parents who made sure I stayed in school got a good education keep me away from drugs and gangs you have that and your chances of getting out of a ghetto improve greatly. This is something that will not change not matter how much racist bullshit is put fourth by idiots.

There were plenty of slaves who had it tough after the war but they made livings for themselves and their families. There was no Affirmative Action for them. No food stamps or checks from the government. If any of the former slaves came back today, they would be disgusted to see what happened to their race. And they would blame the Democrats for buying the black peoples' votes.

Exactly when was the last time anyone had slave parents? Since your Op was about ghettos and police brutality it seems safe to say you are refering to Balitmore of today not the slave trade of the 1800s which makes your response all the more irrelevant.

The last people who ever had slave parents bad to be born in 1864...and thus have probably been dead for 50 years now.

Exactly when was the last time anyone had slave parents? Since your Op was about ghettos and police brutality it seems safe to say you are refering to Balitmore of today not the slave trade of the 1800s which makes your response all the more irrelevant.

You ain't too bright, are you.

Juneteenth 2012: When Did Slavery Really End? - The Root

Slavery is alive and well in Lakhota's little mind.

No doubt the irony of you saying someone is not to bright is totally lost on you and the posting of left wing talking points does not change the fact that no one living in the year 2015 ever had slave parents in any way shape or form. You do though continullay come up with new and unique ways to highlight your idiocy I have to give you that.

Slavery is alive and well in Lakhota's little mind.
I'm not sure there is anything in that mind period.

I have no doubt I'd have turned out much differently had I been raised in an environment, a culture, like so many American blacks are today.

Being told from the minute I'm born that everything bad around me is the fault of someone else, that I need someone else to make life fair for me, that people of different skin color are out to get me, that my bad behavior will be defended and enabled, that someone will be making excuses for what I do, and most importantly that standards & expectations will be lowered for me on a whim.

Holy crap, I feel very fortunate that didn't happen to me. We had nothing, but at least our Mom kept standards high for us.

Are you strong enough to be a poor black person in a ghetto neighborhood with police brutality and no hope - without going postal?

We'd get jobs. Stay in school. Follow the law. And LEAVE the ghetto.

So....no. Thats why responsible people dont stay in the ghetto.

Yeah, like the white gang members in ghetto neighborhoods. If you were a young black in a ghetto neighborhood, having slave ancestors who worked for centuries without pay - wouldn't you be highly pissed?
Now imagine how poor Arabs in the middle east feel.

At least the black american lives in America where they can change their station in life. Certainly not going to be as easy asit is for whites who live in nice middle class communities where all the jobs are. First you go to a bad school and most of the parents "no offense" arent or didnt push their kids so even from the start their track is more difficult. I bust blacks balls because its time they fix things themselves but I do know how difficult that probably is because the problem is so big. We need to bring more jobs to these urban areas. More jobs means better schools etc.

I have no doubt I'd have turned out much differently had I been raised in an environment, a culture, like so many American blacks are today.

Being told from the minute I'm born that everything bad around me is the fault of someone else, that I need someone else to make life fair for me, that people of different skin color are out to get me, that my bad behavior will be defended and enabled, that someone will be making excuses for what I do, and most importantly that standards & expectations will be lowered for me on a whim.

Holy crap, I feel very fortunate that didn't happen to me. We had nothing, but at least our Mom kept standards high for us.

I go back and forth on this issue because I know how life is harder for them. I lived in Detroit. Yikes! What a shit hole. But who's fault is that? They can make good arguments on how historically its white peoples fault and I get all that.

But I didn't tell those poor black people to have kids when they dont have jobs. You know what I mean? Why can't black people fix their own communities? I would think all the rich black athletes who retire at 30 could fix this. Most of them went to college right? What is Floyd mayweather doing with $200,000,000?

I go back and forth on this issue because I know how life is harder for them. I lived in Detroit. Yikes! What a shit hole. But who's fault is that? They can make good arguments on how historically its white peoples fault and I get all that.

But I didn't tell those poor black people to have kids when they dont have jobs. You know what I mean? Why can't black people fix their own communities? I would think all the rich black athletes who retire at 30 could fix this. Most of them went to college right? What is Floyd mayweather doing with $200,000,000?
Yep.

I think this issue - as with so many others nowadays - has been so distorted by politics that it's like a runaway train. Seems pretty obvious to me that, when one "side" of the issue points out the sins of the other, they're both correct.

It also seems to me that the obvious first step here would be for each side to clean their own house first, before attacking the other.

Do you expect that to happen any time soon? I don't.

Forum List

Back