A question for white racists

Are you strong enough to be a poor black person in a ghetto neighborhood with police brutality and no hope - without going postal?

We'd get jobs. Stay in school. Follow the law. And LEAVE the ghetto.

So....no. Thats why responsible people dont stay in the ghetto.

Yeah, like the white gang members in ghetto neighborhoods. If you were a young black in a ghetto neighborhood, having slave ancestors who worked for centuries without pay - wouldn't you be highly pissed?
No. What happened to My ancestors has no influence on who I am.

Sooner or later, you have to own your own life.

I have no doubt I'd have turned out much differently had I been raised in an environment, a culture, like so many American blacks are today.

Being told from the minute I'm born that everything bad around me is the fault of someone else, that I need someone else to make life fair for me, that people of different skin color are out to get me, that my bad behavior will be defended and enabled, that someone will be making excuses for what I do, and most importantly that standards & expectations will be lowered for me on a whim.

Holy crap, I feel very fortunate that didn't happen to me. We had nothing, but at least our Mom kept standards high for us.

I go back and forth on this issue because I know how life is harder for them. I lived in Detroit. Yikes! What a shit hole. But who's fault is that? They can make good arguments on how historically its white peoples fault and I get all that.

But I didn't tell those poor black people to have kids when they dont have jobs. You know what I mean? Why can't black people fix their own communities? I would think all the rich black athletes who retire at 30 could fix this. Most of them went to college right? What is Floyd mayweather doing with $200,000,000?
Yep.

I think this issue - as with so many others nowadays - has been so distorted by politics that it's like a runaway train. Seems pretty obvious to me that, when one "side" of the issue points out the sins of the other, they're both correct.

It also seems to me that the obvious first step here would be for each side to clean their own house first, before attacking the other.

Do you expect that to happen any time soon? I don't.

Clean our own house first? Our houses are almost spotless when it comes to public safety and job opportunities and schools and parenting. So stop being defensive when we all know things arent right in places like Baltimore and Detroit.

I've asked blacks what can blacks do to fix the problem on their own. Why not a push for young females having sex to get an IUD implanted until they want to be parents? But all I ever get back are arguments. That would solve a lot of problems.

Oh yea, give them to poor white women too!

Negroes generally have double digit IQs. Endemic HPD and a low IQ means even sitting still long enough to learn the alphabet is next to impossible. 75% of negro children in the US are from fatherless homes. They basically eat a constant diet of refined sugar, salt and fat. This accounts for endemic diabetes and morbid obesity. The children are being taught by negroes who themselves are virtually illiterate and have to 'fix' test scores so they'll get the 'performance bonus'.
There are no jobs for young negro men who wear their pants like they just shit themselves.
The DNC were very pissed off when their negro slave base didn't turn out last election and the DNC lost the Senate. Now they know the guaranteed negro vote is gone. Especially after BOBO moves above Boystown and MO takes the girls to live in France.
So what does the DNC do? Try to get as many Hispanics (future LIB voters) into the country as they can before a REP becomes President. Everyone of these Hispanics are willing to do the work negroes will not.
All this adds up to a failing negro race. Nobody can ever 'fix' the problems endemic in every negro community in the world. The negroes least of all will ever change anything. They will continue to get further and further behind in every form of positive human endeavor. They were handed S. Africa on a platter. They are quickly turning the entire country into what Detroit would look like if it were a country.
Lesson: "You can't fix stupid".
Social Darwinism at work.

I have no doubt I'd have turned out much differently had I been raised in an environment, a culture, like so many American blacks are today.

Being told from the minute I'm born that everything bad around me is the fault of someone else, that I need someone else to make life fair for me, that people of different skin color are out to get me, that my bad behavior will be defended and enabled, that someone will be making excuses for what I do, and most importantly that standards & expectations will be lowered for me on a whim.

Holy crap, I feel very fortunate that didn't happen to me. We had nothing, but at least our Mom kept standards high for us.

I go back and forth on this issue because I know how life is harder for them. I lived in Detroit. Yikes! What a shit hole. But who's fault is that? They can make good arguments on how historically its white peoples fault and I get all that.

But I didn't tell those poor black people to have kids when they dont have jobs. You know what I mean? Why can't black people fix their own communities? I would think all the rich black athletes who retire at 30 could fix this. Most of them went to college right? What is Floyd mayweather doing with $200,000,000?
Yep.

I think this issue - as with so many others nowadays - has been so distorted by politics that it's like a runaway train. Seems pretty obvious to me that, when one "side" of the issue points out the sins of the other, they're both correct.

It also seems to me that the obvious first step here would be for each side to clean their own house first, before attacking the other.

Clean our own house first? Our houses are almost spotless when it comes to public safety and job opportunities and schools and parenting. So stop being defensive when we all know things arent right in places like Baltimore and Detroit.

I've asked blacks what can blacks do to fix the problem on their own. Why not a push for young females having sex to get an IUD implanted until they want to be parents? But all I ever get back are arguments. That would solve a lot of problems.

That's not what I'm talking about.

You're not saying that racism doesn't exist, are you?

Negroes generally have double digit IQs. Endemic HPD and a low IQ means even sitting still long enough to learn the alphabet is next to impossible. 75% of negro children in the US are from fatherless homes. They basically eat a constant diet of refined sugar, salt and fat. This accounts for endemic diabetes and morbid obesity. The children are being taught by negroes who themselves are virtually illiterate and have to 'fix' test scores so they'll get the 'performance bonus'.
There are no jobs for young negro men who wear their pants like they just shit themselves.
The DNC were very pissed off when their negro slave base didn't turn out last election and the DNC lost the Senate. Now they know the guaranteed negro vote is gone. Especially after BOBO moves above Boystown and MO takes the girls to live in France.
So what does the DNC do? Try to get as many Hispanics (future LIB voters) into the country as they can before a REP becomes President. Everyone of these Hispanics are willing to do the work negroes will not.
All this adds up to a failing negro race. Nobody can ever 'fix' the problems endemic in every negro community in the world. The negroes least of all will ever change anything. They will continue to get further and further behind in every form of positive human endeavor. They were handed S. Africa on a platter. They are quickly turning the entire country into what Detroit would look like if it were a country.
Blacks make up 13% of our population. I think we need to speed them out around the country so they live with us and represent 13% in every community. There are jobs here and good schools. 700,000 blacks left Detroit and came out to the burbs and the sky has not falls. Now that still leaves a mess in Detroit but business leaders are trying to fix the mess. We need whites to move back to Detroit because majority black neighborhoods just dont work. But getting whites to move to what is still a majority black city is going to be tough. That's why mayor duggen is trying to get more business to the city so more young whitesare moving to Detroit. But most of us will just drive from the burbs.

Tough talk but true. That race has to take heed or they'll be surpassed by the Mexican immigrants. Stop listening to the Democrat party and liberals in general. The Democrats just want the black man's vote while keeping him in poverty. The liberals are just idiots who can't solve anything and cause more problems than they originally created.

Yep.

Of course not. But so what? Antisemitism exists too but Jews figured it out.

Blacks make up 13% of our population. I think we need to speed them out around the country so they live with us and represent 13% in every community. There are jobs here and good schools. 700,000 blacks left Detroit and came out to the burbs and the sky has not falls. Now that still leaves a mess in Detroit but business leaders are trying to fix the mess. We need whites to move back to Detroit because majority black neighborhoods just dont work. But getting whites to move to what is still a majority black city is going to be tough. That's why mayor duggen is trying to get more business to the city so more young whitesare moving to Detroit. But most of us will just drive from the burbs.
Okay, I'm not going to bang you for a typo, but did you mean spread them out around the country?

Tough talk but true. That race has to take heed or they'll be surpassed by the Mexican immigrants. Stop listening to the Democrat party and liberals in general. The Democrats just want your vote while you remain in poverty. The liberals are just idiots who can't solve anything.
Blacks need to vote but certainly not for the GOP.

Democrats and GOP ignore blacks because they dont matter politically.

Yep.

Assuming you mean "of course" instead of "of course not", then that's what I'm talking about.

I think that both ends should stop pointing the finger and start focusing on their own sins first.

That would get us a least half way there.

Has any Republican ever given ANY minority a reason to vote for them? This isn`t the first time I`ve asked this question here.

Yep.

Assuming you mean "of course" instead of "of course not", then that's what I'm talking about.

I think that both ends should stop pointing the finger and start focusing on their own sins first.

That's what I'm saying! Blacks should clean up their own communities. We will worry about our majority white communities. You're on your own.

Does Allen iverson Barry sanders Dion sanders or Floyd mayweather own businesses in black communities? How about jz and Beyonce?

Yep.

That's what I'm saying! Blacks should clean up their own communities. We will worry about our majority white communities. You're on your own.

Does Allen iverson Barry sanders Dion sanders or Floyd mayweather own businesses in black communities? How about jz and Beyonce?

I'm not talking about communities. I'm talking about the relationships between blacks and whites.

What steps would you take on your side to decrease white-on-black racism?

Has any Republican ever given ANY minority a reason to vote for them? This isn`t the first time I`ve asked this question here.
Yes, they have. Any other questions? I'll respond later as I'm heading out now.

Just remember. Because you don't agree with the policy does not make it wrong.

And your minority status doesnt even matter. They use race to divide us.

The question is has the GOP ever given poor people a reason to vote GOP.

Lots of rich monorities vote GOP for good reasons. Greed.

Are you strong enough to be a poor black person in a ghetto neighborhood with police brutality and no hope - without going postal?

We'd get jobs. Stay in school. Follow the law. And LEAVE the ghetto.

So....no. Thats why responsible people dont stay in the ghetto.

Yeah, like the white gang members in ghetto neighborhoods. If you were a young black in a ghetto neighborhood, having slave ancestors who worked for centuries without pay - wouldn't you be highly pissed?

No. Lots of people were oppressed in the past. Jews were gassed. Indians land was stolen. White Southerners...97% didnt own slaves...live in a devastated post civil war era and suffered generations of poverty.

Its an EXCUSE. Thats the problem. They're letting idiots like you convince them that shit from the 1800s is why they cant succeed.

Wrong. They can succeed. Stay in school. Dont commit crime. Get an entry level job and work your way up.

I'm not talking about communities. I'm talking about the relationships between blacks and whites.

What steps would you take on your side to decrease white-on-black racism?

Best way is if more blacks moved among us. When you meet black people work with them live next to them you realize people are people. Same with Muslims and gays etc.

Unfortunately the sad reality is sometimes or all too often blacks I've met have given black people a bad name and make us not so anxious to have more blacks move in.

I work at a company with zero blacks and I admit whites make fun of blacks and look down on black culture.

Forum List

Back