A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

Rigby5 is not in the minority. As I have already posted, Planned Parenthood's primary mission is to increase abortion - by their own statement. 54% of Americans support Planned Parenthood. That's a small percentage of the Republican Branch of the Democratic Party and virtually all of the direct members of the Democratic Party.
I now officially see you as an idiot and a Troll. I really suggest you don't respond to me much.
Yes, I can understand why. Getting proven wrong by the numbers, actual facts, kind of destroys your argument, doesn't it?
I read this.

I now officially see you as an idiot and a Troll. I really suggest you don't respond to me much.

because she couldn't keep her legs closed.
And he wouldn't keep his dick in his pants whether she agreed to the invasion or not. Takes two to tango, ya know. And your statistics about rape can go by way of the dodo bird.

HOWEVER, abortion done after so far advanced is no excuse. NONE.

So to ask the bait questions the OP asked is nothing but trolling. Why not ask a man why he demands what is not freely given. Is he sad he has no siblings for his other wanted or unwanted kids? Did he do it because he can't get any except by force? Did he think of politics while doing it?

See how that goes?

Last edited:
because she couldn't keep her legs closed.
And he wouldn't keep his dick in his pants whether she agreed to the invasion or not. Takes two to tango, ya know. And your statistics about rape can go by way of the dodo bird.

HOWEVER, abortion done after so far advanced is no excuse. NONE.

So to ask the bait questions the OP asked is nothing but trolling. Why not ask a man why he demands what is not freely given. Is he sad he has no siblings for his other wanted or unwanted kids? Did he do it because he can't get any except by force? Did he think of politics while doing it?

See how that goes?
Absolutely! Start a thread on it. See how it goes...

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?
A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.
yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
Pregnancy doesn't last forever. Remorse should a person have the ability to possess any may be a different story. Abortion says that the new life that is on the way doesn't even deserve a life history, good or bad.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
pregnancy doesn't last forever but being force to go thru it against yer will certainly can have a negative long lasting effect for for a lot of women. it's not your choice except for yerself.

so then don't have an abortion.
Just keep this in mind, in order for a pro choice woman to feel better where the subject of the conception is concerned, an innocent life who most definitely had no say in the matter whatsoever has to die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

just remember that you have no say in the matter what another woman thinks. we know we know you don't give a damn other than the end result. so how many times have you voted for those that want to up taxes to pay for them all?

apparently not many, because toooooooooooo many children are born into poverty & households that abuse them.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
So its kind of a human?.....its life but?...but what?...its a life but it is inconvenient so we should just kill it?.....is a small child less of a human than a grown person?.....the fact is abortion is killing off a life...you may think you have a good reason but its still killing.....

then don't have an abortion if you are against it. see? easy peasy.

it's not my business nor yours why anybody makes the decision to terminate.

& don't impose your will onto anybody else.
If someone thinks you are sexually attractive and can't control their impulses and wishes to rape you, don't impose your will upon them and deny them their release.

That's none of your business what they do with their body.

that's just plain stooooopid. & anybody who thinks rape is about 'sex' is also stoooooooopid.
I'm just tryin' open your eyes missy.

And your posts are just plain stoooooooopid. & anyone who thinks abortion is about 'choice' is also stooooooopid.

^^^ eeeeeeeeeeediot^^^
(BTW, I AM for the states allowing a for pro-choice if they so choose.)

I just don't read that anywhere in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Quite the reverse in fact.

You should not try to go against the will of creation and think that your will is more important.

. . . THAT, IMO, is idiocy.

your beliefs in creation are yer own. not for anybody else to blindly follow.

nobody seems to want to justify the shackled OB/GYN bed i posted.
Why would anyone justify a thing that doesn't exist and has never existed?

cause that is the end game for the pro birthers. is it not?

to outlaw roe v wade?
Absolutely that's the end game. The court can't create rights out of the blue. If anything, it's a state issue. But still, this has nothing at all to do with the picture you posted so why would anyone respond to it? It wasn't real.

the concept is very real & even donny said women should be punished - that is until he got blow back. ask any bible thumper if they had to, would they vote for imprisonment over keeping abortion legal.

every single one of them would vote for the shackles.

uh-huh. 'your' people.

there are plenty of 'merikan white women having unwanted babies. you don't mind shelling out yer hard earned cash for white welfare queens?

suuuuuuuure you do.
No conservatives want to give white welfare queens money any more than they want to give welfare to any other race and especially to illegal immigrants.

exactly - so the truth is - once the cord is cut, then the post born living breathing baby starting to make a life history is on its own.

yer job is done.

now - tell me how THIS isn't 'real' either:

X4HZiYp.jpg

Last edited:
Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

Does it? How many 650,000 annual abortions in America are the result of rape or incest?

How many are for convenience?

it's nobody's business as to the reason.
View attachment 338127
You find that funny? Playtime? You a hoe.

lol... if you are gonna try & insult someone - the least you can do is spell it correctly.

Does it? How many 650,000 annual abortions in America are the result of rape or incest?

View attachment 338127
You find that funny? Playtime? You a hoe.

lol... if you are gonna try & insult someone - the least you can do is spell it correctly.

View attachment 338127

she has every right to believe that. however wrong she may be.

'merika! fuckya!
So, you're bad choice. Kills another human being?

try making sense next time, & i'll entertain the thought of replying to you.

Kinda interesting that the most vocal proponents of abortion in this thread, also vehemently swear they’ve never had one. Almost like they’d be ashamed of anyone knew...
I never had one. I just remember my younger days.. and the gang of us kids and what happened. if I did have one I wouldn't feel guilty about it either. it is a woman's right. within a reasonable time. Once the baby is months along. No no. But I do think most people would agree on that.

No; you think wrong - at least regarding most pro-abortion people. And don't anyone say it's "pro-choice" instead of "pro-abortion". It's about the abortion, not choice.

http://bpnews.net/54136/planned-parenthood-reports-increased-number-of-abortions

Planned Parenthood Story Linked Above said:
Previous PPFA president Leana Wen identified abortion as the group's core mission in a series of tweets sent out in January 2019.
"Our core mission is providing, protecting and expanding access to abortion and reproductive healthcare," Wen said.

https://www.glamour.com/story/americans-support-planned-parenthood

Glamour Story on Planned Parenthood Linked Above said:
Good news: The majority of Americans support the heck out of Planned Parenthood. A new Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 54 percent of Americans support federal funding of Planned Parenthood, while 26 percent opposed it.

don't call yerself 'pro life'.

all you are is 'pro birth'.

View attachment 338127

she has every right to believe that. however wrong she may be.

'merika! fuckya!
So, you're bad choice. Kills another human being?

We murdered half a million innocent Iraqis and no one seems to care about that?
Why are the unborn more important than those already born?
If Saddam was still alive he would've tourcherd and killed more than that.

Kinda interesting that the most vocal proponents of abortion in this thread, also vehemently swear they’ve never had one. Almost like they’d be ashamed of anyone knew...
I never had one. I just remember my younger days.. and the gang of us kids and what happened. if I did have one I wouldn't feel guilty about it either. it is a woman's right. within a reasonable time. Once the baby is months along. No no. But I do think most people would agree on that.

No; you think wrong - at least regarding most pro-abortion people. And don't anyone say it's "pro-choice" instead of "pro-abortion". It's about the abortion, not choice.

http://bpnews.net/54136/planned-parenthood-reports-increased-number-of-abortions

Previous PPFA president Leana Wen identified abortion as the group's core mission in a series of tweets sent out in January 2019.
"Our core mission is providing, protecting and expanding access to abortion and reproductive healthcare," Wen said.

Good news: The majority of Americans support the heck out of Planned Parenthood. A new Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 54 percent of Americans support federal funding of Planned Parenthood, while 26 percent opposed it.

By that metric all your kind are, is anti-consequence for your own bad choices.

pregnancy doesn't last forever but being force to go thru it against yer will certainly can have a negative long lasting effect for for a lot of women. it's not your choice except for yerself.

The effect that abortion has on every baby, not some babies, lasts far longer than the effect of carrying the baby does on some women.

you can't say that unless you are in their shoes. of course there are regrets with some females. others - not any. but it's not a decision anybody can make except the one that is pregnant. there should always be an option for counseling b4 hand, but not a requirement.

Kinda interesting that the most vocal proponents of abortion in this thread, also vehemently swear they’ve never had one. Almost like they’d be ashamed if anyone knew...

i have a son & chose to have him.

my choice. it was the right one for me because it was the right time under the right circumstances. oooOOOooo ... how radical.

How lucky for your son. And for you that your mother didn't have an abortion. And for all of us that your mother didn't have an abortion. Others aren't so lucky as are we.

however - neither my kid nor myself would have known, so that point is moot.

how unlucky for those forcefully born into poverty, or abuse, or severe abnormalities. & once they are born - everything that is possible to help them should be made available.

but you don't want to go there, cause --- well --- that would take yer money to do it.

By that metric all your kind are, is anti-consequence for your own bad choices.

^^^

tedium060617.gif

Kinda interesting that the most vocal proponents of abortion in this thread, also vehemently swear they’ve never had one. Almost like they’d be ashamed if anyone knew...

my choice. it was the right one for me because it was the right time under the right circumstances. oooOOOooo ... how radical.

How lucky for your son. And for you that your mother didn't have an abortion. And for all of us that your mother didn't have an abortion. Others aren't so lucky as are we.

how unlucky for those forcefully born into poverty, or abuse, or severe abnormalities. but once they are born - everything that is possible to help them should be made available.

but you don't want to go there, cause --- well --- that would take yer money to do it.
That’s the parents responsibility. You sound like a petulant child. You want sole authority; but shared responsibility. If that dynamic were reversed you’d be howling in angst. You reflexively recoil from mere thoughts of mutual authority, and responsibility. You get a power trip out of being able to control other people’s lives, and being able to end them if you find their existence to be inconvenient.

how unlucky for those forcefully born into poverty, or abuse, or severe abnormalities. but once they are born - everything that is possible to help them should be made available.

That’s the parents responsibility. You sound like a petulant child. You want sole authority; but shared responsibility. If that dynamic were reversed you’d be howling in angst. You reflexively recoil from mere thoughts of mutual authority, and responsibility. You get a power trip out of being able to control other people’s lives, and being able to end them if you find their existence to be inconvenient.

apparently that irony you just spewed escapes you bigley.

apparently that irony you just spewed escapes you bigley.
It’s a cold hard fact, and you can’t dispute it. That’s what happens when you dig in with unprincipled stances. Your hypocrisy, and petulance always rises to the surface...

Pregnancy doesn't last forever. Remorse should a person have the ability to possess any may be a different story. Abortion says that the new life that is on the way doesn't even deserve a life history, good or bad.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just keep this in mind, in order for a pro choice woman to feel better where the subject of the conception is concerned, an innocent life who most definitely had no say in the matter whatsoever has to die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
just remember that you have no say in the matter what another woman thinks. we know we know you don't give a damn other than the end result. so how many times have you voted for those that want to up taxes to pay for them all?

apparently not many, because toooooooooooo many children are born into poverty & households that abuse them.
I may not have a say, but for those who have no remorse about murdering innocent lives, I can only imagine what will be coming from the Lord about it. May he have mercy on your souls although I wouldn't bet any money on it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back