A question to liberals who say Obama didn't create the ISIS

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I just remembered something on another thread..

So why do we still have troops in the year 2016 in Afghanistan?

Why did obama have to declare the war over in Iraq and pull out all troops in Iraq , which created a power vacuum and gave rise to the ISIS in 2014?

Inquring minds want to know...

Well, it's probably got something to do with the Republicans getting us into a quagmire by invading Iraq in 2003, on completely ficticious claims that Saddam was a threat to our national security.

Well, it's probably got something to do with the Republicans getting us into a quagmire by invading Iraq in 2003, on completely ficticious claims that Saddam was a threat to our national security.
The republicans? nearly the whole government ended up voting to start that stupid war in Iraq....including senator Hillary Clinton. Do some homework!

By the way Trump was against the Iraq war....

Why did obama have to declare the war over in Iraq and pull out all troops in Iraq , which created a power vacuum and gave rise to the ISIS in 2014?

The problem is, you leave out a few points.

First, the agreement to withdraw from Iraq was negotiated and signed before Obama came into office.

Second, Iraq insisted on all troops being withdrawn unless the US signed a SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) that allowed American Soldiers to be tried in Iraqi courts. No American President would sign such an agreement and

Third, - and this is the important one- The thing that instigated the rise of ISIL- which is to say the Sunni minority backing them - was when the Shi'ite Majority expelled and excluded them from the government and ethnically cleansed them from Baghdad. This was against the advice we gave to Maliki, the guy George W. Bush insisted was the best guy to lead the New Iraq.

But fuck it, let's just blame the black guy...

The republicans? nearly the whole government ended up voting to start that stupid war in Iraq....including senator Hillary Clinton. Do some homework!

Actually, Hillary and teh Democrats voted for Bush to only use war if diplomacy failed. Bush didn't try diplomacy...

Oh, yeah, and Trump wasn't against the Iraq war until it was cool to be against the Iraq war.

The isis was around for nearly a decade before he came to power! So how did he do that? Quite the trick.
You keep posting that lie but you have yet to furnish proof. Because it's not true and you know it. Every time you post that lie I will be right here to point it out to the whole board that you are a liar. You will never sneak that BS past me...I know first hand that you are full of crap.

The problem is, you leave out a few points.

First, the agreement to withdraw from Iraq was negotiated and signed before Obama came into office.

Second, Iraq insisted on all troops being withdrawn unless the US signed a SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) that allowed American Soldiers to be tried in Iraqi courts. No American President would sign such an agreement and

Third, - and this is the important one- The thing that instigated the rise of ISIL- which is to say the Sunni minority backing them - was when the Shi'ite Majority expelled and excluded them from the government and ethnically cleansed them from Baghdad. This was against the advice we gave to Maliki, the guy George W. Bush insisted was the best guy to lead the New Iraq.

But fuck it, let's just blame the black guy...

You leave out a few points..we were the occupying force, the Iraq government was our puppets..

Also we put troops back in before a new agreement was made.

Actually, Hillary and teh Democrats voted for Bush to only use war if diplomacy failed. Bush didn't try diplomacy...

Oh, yeah, and Trump wasn't against the Iraq war until it was cool to be against the Iraq war.
BULLSHIT! the democrat led congress begged to take another vote so the likes of Hillary could have a chance to get on the "right" side. She and the dems did what they always do, lick their finger and see which way the wind blows...

The isis was around for nearly a decade before he came to power! So how did he do that? Quite the trick.

Bush was the one that agreed to iraq's terms to get out. Why did we need to hold their hands for the next 500 years?

Prove to me that the name ISIS appeared before 2014 in any media..

I am still waiting for anyone on Lakota thread.

Bush was the one that agreed to iraq's terms to get out. Why did we need to hold their hands for the next 500 years?

Why is obama holding Afghanistan s hand?

Bush's two terms were up..it's up to the next president to stabilize that country.

Just like Eisenhower stabilized Truman's war in korea.

He kept troops in south korea.

According to the liberal Matthew, he said ISIS was around 10 years before Obama came to power which places the formation of ISIS in 1998, which was under Clinton.

You guys need to get the lies straight.

Yep, Trump was against the war before he was for it, like now as he complains about troop withdrawal. Bush was smart when he set 2014 for troop withdrawal..long after he was gone. Anybody with an IQ over moron knew the inevitable struggle for power would begin the minute we left. That's been known since 2004-5. That's why we said get out 'now' back then before all the death

Directly from Ofucker's mouth.

So that NOBODY has any doubts of who created ISIS or ISIL or IS.

Yep, Trump was against the war before he was for it, like now as he complains about troop withdrawal. Bush was smart when he set 2014 for troop withdrawal..long after he was gone. Anybody with an IQ over moron knew the inevitable struggle for power would begin the minute we left. That's been known since 2004-5. That's why we said get out 'now' back then before all the death
You are just wrong I'm sorry....you have been lied to or something.

Bush's two terms were up..it's up to the next president to stabilize that country.

Just like Eisenhower stabilized Truman's war in korea.

He kept troops in south korea.
If you really want to blame just one guy Blame the "legitimate" leader of Iraq, Al Maliki, insisting we leave and then trying to rule like Saddam. The decision had been made before Obama ever became president to treat this asshole like he was the legitimate ruler of Iraq. If you want to blame Obama for anything it is trusting this former US puppet to not act like a dictator as soon as we walked away. More than any single person, this man made Iraq fall into sectarian chaos.

You keep posting that lie but you have yet to furnish proof. Because it's not true and you know it. Every time you post that lie I will be right here to point it out to the whole board that you are a liar. You will never sneak that BS past me...I know first hand that you are full of crap.

So it is a lie that the isis was around before Obama came to office? I have never seen any evidence for what you're saying. I look at news and wikipedia and they tell me that you're the liar.

You have nothing.

So it is a lie that the isis was around before Obama came to office? I have never seen any evidence for what you're saying. I look at news and wikipedia and they tell me that you're the liar.

You have nothing.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back