A question to the left, is border security now racism?

Nope. That's a picture of some barrier that was up long before Trump lied his way into your heart.

Let's see the new stuff. The big beautiful concrete wall that looks like any one of the prototypes that your liar went to the border to evaluate last year.
How is that different than what I said exactly?

I said some wall existed?

You suck at this.
Naw, I’m fking a master

Well said.

Won’t answer, you are for open borders . Your avoidance to the question is your answer!

Big mother fking wall. Everyday
Won’t/can’t read
I believe you
You believe what?
That you won’t read or that you can’t read?
That you can’t! Answering questions is an art you fail. So I agree you can’t read!

From 6 posts back...

“I’m for a walls across both national borders personally. However I recognize it will do almost zero to fight illegal immigration.“

In the event you can’t understand what I wrote, have a 2nd grader help u with the big words little boy
So you are a racist!

Won’t/can’t read
I believe you
You believe what?
That you can’t! Answering questions is an art you fail. So I agree you can’t read!

From 6 posts back...

“I’m for a walls across both national borders personally. However I recognize it will do almost zero to fight illegal immigration.“

In the event you can’t understand what I wrote, have a 2nd grader help u with the big words little boy
So you are a racist!
So you are a comedian!

I believe you
You believe what?

From 6 posts back...

So you are a racist!
So you are a comedian!
Sure!

You believe what?

From 6 posts back...

So you are a racist!
So you are a comedian!
Sure!
Your posts are quite humorous. You have a gift it seems. The funniest thing is that your brand of comedy is unintentional.

From 6 posts back...

So you are a racist!
So you are a comedian!
Sure!
Your posts are quite humorous. You have a gift it seems. The funniest thing is that your brand of comedy is unintentional.
Yep. I trapped you. You admitted being racist with your own definition!

Watching those 200 illegals rushing the border this morning on OAN news was just sad for the USA. Most were women with two to three children in tow, while being also pregnant on top of that. Tough times where they come from eh ?? Not so tough for them to stop having sex like rabbits though, and then being abandoned by those husband's, boyfriend's or their booty call friend's next. Now where have we seen this played out before ?? So America, do you want to give the Demon-crat's most of your earnings to keep the bullcrap up ?????? I mean you are letting these Demon-crats get away with this bullcrap why ?????? Do you like being a slave to taxes while these so call asylum seekers are housed, fed, schooled, worked here, and all at your expense ????
abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating asylum seekers.
Huh ???? Are you mental or something ???

Ok, let's invade the countries that are causing our problems here, and then rule them for 20 years under Marshall law, lock up any anti-American dissidents, and change their constitutions or create one if they don't have one. It worked in Germany after 1945, but are we those same people from back then or something entirely different now ?? If we have a nation full of anti-Americans now, then nothing we try to do will work, therefore a house divided shall surely fall.
the right wing refuses to pay real times of war tax rates for those alleged wars. they should be abolished as proven discretionary spending.
Trump shifting resources to possibly the right causes while getting out of the wrong causes should help begin a better solution for Americas problems here at home.

From 6 posts back...

So you are a racist!
So you are a comedian!
Sure!
Yep. I trapped you. You admitted being racist with your own definition!
Again...pure comedic gold.
Nothing of the sort remotely happened

Won’t answer, you are for open borders . Your avoidance to the question is your answer!

Big mother fking wall. Everyday
Won’t/can’t read
I believe you
You believe what?

From 6 posts back...

How can it when the left wants open borders, get rid of ICE and sanctuary cities and states.

Horseshit. Virtually all Dims support open borders, especially Nazi Pelosi and Chuckie Schumer.
Show a quote where they support open borders... want me to post quotes of them supporting border security. Cause that’s easy

Pelosi Details Dems' Plan for Open Borders: No Vote for Wall Funding'

Pelosi’s hinting that Congress must “remove all doubt” that the U.S. is humane could come in the form of House and Senate Democrats’ plan to end all immigration enforcement across the nation, including the abolishment of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

As Trump said at a recent campaign rally, every Senate Democrat has signed onto Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-CA) proposal that would abolish and end all immigration and border enforcement across the U.S., allowing the 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the country and all future illegal aliens to be free to travel back and forth across the hemisphere without enforcement or protections for Americans.

The Senate Democrat plan would also likely ban any and all federal arrests of illegal aliens. The legislation has earned the nickname, the “Child Trafficking Encouragement Act,” as it allows illegal alien smugglers to freely traffic children into the U.S. without the fear of arrest.
Pelosi supported 1.3 billion for border security last year and proposed that same amount for this year. So you are flat out lying with your absurd open border spin. You really suck at this
That's chump change, not a genuine attempt to control the border. Furthermore, the bill prevented Trump from using any of the money to build new wall or even to upgrade existing wall. It was a sham.

If 1.3 billion isn't enough, then just get Mexico to pay for the rest of it.

Nah, we changed the game bud...we’ve cut you welfare bennies to pay for it...hahaha

Watching those 200 illegals rushing the border this morning on OAN news was just sad for the USA. Most were women with two to three children in tow, while being also pregnant on top of that. Tough times where they come from eh ?? Not so tough for them to stop having sex like rabbits though, and then being abandoned by those husband's, boyfriend's or their booty call friend's next. Now where have we seen this played out before ?? So America, do you want to give the Demon-crat's most of your earnings to keep the bullcrap up ?????? I mean you are letting these Demon-crats get away with this bullcrap why ?????? Do you like being a slave to taxes while these so call asylum seekers are housed, fed, schooled, worked here, and all at your expense ????
abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating asylum seekers.

Ok, let's invade the countries that are causing our problems here, and then rule them for 20 years under Marshall law, lock up any anti-American dissidents, and change their constitutions or create one if they don't have one. It worked in Germany after 1945, but are we those same people from back then or something entirely different now ?? If we have a nation full of anti-Americans now, then nothing we try to do will work, therefore a house divided shall surely fall.
the right wing refuses to pay real times of war tax rates for those alleged wars. they should be abolished as proven discretionary spending.
Trump shifting resources to possibly the right causes while getting out of the wrong causes should help begin a better solution for Americas problems here at home.
it all starts in the House.

Obama care didnt

it was about providing for the general welfare.

there is no express wall building power.

It didn’t have to be. We should treat any open border the same way. Somehow the only one that got you guys all hot and bothered was the ones that brown folks come across.

Another leftist who can only relate to people as colors. Racist hypocrites.

Security and general welfare go hand in hand, uh you do know that don't you ???

Our nation was founded on the Constitution , rules and laws...for some reason the left wants to commit felonies, endager fellow citizens because of there "feelings"

And it's funny he changed his page so it doesn't claim he wants to commit a felony..

There's now a hilarious GoFundMe to build escalators over Trump's border wall

O'Neil delved further into what he feels the border wall campaign reveals about Trump supporters, showing "this sub-dom relationship that people have with him."

"These sad people just want to belong to something and throwing their money at this weird racism wall makes them feel like they're buying a membership to part of something bigger than themselves," he added.

Of course it is. Anyone who supports border security is automatically accused of being a racist. Then the assholes claim they support border security. You can't get any loopier than that.

And on again you’re lying. Being opposed to a dumb wall that wont work doesn’t mean that someone opposes border security no matter how many times you idiots say it.

The Great Walk did NOTHING to stop armies invading China. But it gave those who built it a false sense of security. The more wall they built, they more vulnerable they were. The last army which overran the wall abandoned its construction and maintenance.

The fence which Bush tried to build didn’t work, and a wall won’t either. But I notice that you’re not building a wall to keep Canadians out. Why not? We’re a much greater danger to you than Mexicans.

Our nation was founded on the Constitution , rules and laws...for some reason the left wants to commit felonies, endager fellow citizens because of there "feelings"

And it's funny he changed his page so it doesn't claim he wants to commit a felony..

O'Neil delved further into what he feels the border wall campaign reveals about Trump supporters, showing "this sub-dom relationship that people have with him."

"These sad people just want to belong to something and throwing their money at this weird racism wall makes them feel like they're buying a membership to part of something bigger than themselves," he added.

Of course it is. Anyone who supports border security is automatically accused of being a racist. Then the assholes claim they support border security. You can't get any loopier than that.

And on again you’re lying. Being opposed to a dumb wall that wont work doesn’t mean that someone opposes border security no matter how many times you idiots say it.

The Great Walk did NOTHING to stop armies invading China. But it gave those who built it a false sense of security. The more wall they built, they more vulnerable they were. The last army which overran the wall abandoned its construction and maintenance.

The fence which Bush tried to build didn’t work, and a wall won’t either. But I notice that you’re not building a wall to keep Canadians out. Why not? We’re a much greater danger to you than Mexicans.

Uhm because you don't come here?

Except to get medical treatment because your socialized medicine sucks.

Good grief, we aren't trying to stop armies, but instead we are making it difficult for families by the millions crossing by land over the years, to quit attempting to come here illegally. A wall upgrade will help in the situation, and hopefully will begin to dash the thinkings of those attempting to do it all wrong, to then do it all right from then on forward.

Security and general welfare go hand in hand, uh you do know that don't you ???
lol. we don't have a security problem. we have a lousy laws problem.

this power is Express not Implied: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Forum List

Back