A question to the left, is border security now racism?

It didn’t have to be. We should treat any open border the same way. Somehow the only one that got you guys all hot and bothered was the ones that brown folks come across.
Are you for border security?
Are you for total border security?
Can’t answer can you? If you say yes, then you hate brown people . Entrapped your own self. Dude, hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

Therefore, you are for open borders. It’s the only conclusion. And, you don’t want a country

Noteworthy is that you didn’t answer my question either...:5_1_12024:. so you’re for open borders too right?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

It didn’t have to be. We should treat any open border the same way. Somehow the only one that got you guys all hot and bothered was the ones that brown folks come across.
Can’t answer can you? If you say yes, then you hate brown people . Entrapped your own self. Dude, hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

Therefore, you are for open borders. It’s the only conclusion. And, you don’t want a country

Noteworthy is that you didn’t answer my question either...:5_1_12024:. so you’re for open borders too right?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Dude, too funny, I asked you a question to which you avoided to answer, deflecting to your question and then berated me while still avoiding my original question. I can’t prove their disloyalties to the US any better! Stuck in your corner you are!

If 1.3 billion isn't enough, then just get Mexico to pay for the rest of it.

It's funny Mexico just got like 5 billion dollars from Congress..

Excellent. Now they can pay for the wall for us.

It's for there southern border security...among other things

A tool to help you discuss the location of things and not the posession of things.

Take the word "here" and add a "t" to spell the word "there". Here and there. Location.

Now you know how to avoid making yourself seem like a complete idiot in just about every post you make.

Oh! The topic! Mexico will not pay for a wall which will never be built.

Once again I don't get paid to spell you fucking idiot ..you just can't debate.

The worst kind of idiot is the kind who doesn't want to learn. Your inability to learn the difference between "there" and "their" isn't a spelling issue. It's an intelligence issue.

What you do isn't called "debate", by the way. It's called arguing from a position of willfull ignorance.

Now...as to the topic. Regardless of any funds that get appropriated for border security, no wall will be built.

I’m for a great big fking wall anywhere needed to protect my country. I don’t care about your nonsense racist comments. Dude, now answer mine

by the way, anyone is allowed into our country going through proper procedures, so your focus is fked right in its own space!

A tool to help you discuss the location of things and not the posession of things.

Take the word "here" and add a "t" to spell the word "there". Here and there. Location.

Now you know how to avoid making yourself seem like a complete idiot in just about every post you make.

The worst kind of idiot is the kind who doesn't want to learn. Your inability to learn the difference between "there" and "their" isn't a spelling issue. It's an intelligence issue.

What you do isn't called "debate", by the way. It's called arguing from a position of willfull ignorance.

Now...as to the topic. Regardless of any funds that get appropriated for border security, no wall will be built.
Some of the wall is built, so your premise is for shit. Oops derp

Dude, too funny, I asked you a question to which you avoided to answer, deflecting to your question and then berated me while still avoiding my original question. I can’t prove their disloyalties to the US any better! Stuck in your corner you are!

So you’re for open borders, right?

Spelling and grammar is for pussy's , to debate, trouble shooting and can read is for men.

And for your assnine comment we already have 600 miles of border wall and it will continue to grow.

N

So you’re for open borders, right?
Nope, build the rest of that fking wall. They can enter through our ports legally. Now, answer my question, jack

How’s your corner?

I’m for a great big fking wall anywhere needed to protect my country. I don’t care about your nonsense racist comments. Dude, now answer mine
But for some reason, Trumpians only care about the border Brown folks come across.

I’m for a walls across both national borders personally. However I recognize it will do almost zero to fight illegal immigration.

Nope. There has been no "big beautiful wall" built. All border security measures that have been taken in the last two years was in the works before the moron got elected. The asshole hasn't even spent the $$ for border security that were appropriated last year.

You've been lied to and you like it.

Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy and whine about taxes.

But for some reason, Trumpians only care about the border Brown folks come across.

I’m for a walls across both national borders personally. However I recognize it will do almost zero to fight illegal immigration.
Won’t answer, you are for open borders . Your avoidance to the question is your answer!

Big mother fking wall. Everyday

Nope. There has been no "big beautiful wall" built. All border security measures that have been taken in the last two years was in the works before the moron got elected. The asshole hasn't even spent the $$ for border security that were appropriated last year.

Sure there is. You just think if you say it isn’t, it isn’t. You leftists are comical

You know nothing about logic! Go figure

Sure there is. You just think if you say it isn’t, it isn’t. You leftists are comical

Show me some pictures. They exist, right?

Forum List

Back