A question to the left, is border security now racism?

Excellent. Now they can pay for the wall for us.

It's for there southern border security...among other things

A tool to help you discuss the location of things and not the posession of things.

Take the word "here" and add a "t" to spell the word "there". Here and there. Location.

Now you know how to avoid making yourself seem like a complete idiot in just about every post you make.

Oh! The topic! Mexico will not pay for a wall which will never be built.

Once again I don't get paid to spell you fucking idiot ..you just can't debate.

The worst kind of idiot is the kind who doesn't want to learn. Your inability to learn the difference between "there" and "their" isn't a spelling issue. It's an intelligence issue.

What you do isn't called "debate", by the way. It's called arguing from a position of willfull ignorance.

Now...as to the topic. Regardless of any funds that get appropriated for border security, no wall will be built.

Spelling and grammar is for pussy's , to debate, trouble shooting and can read is for men.

And for your assnine comment we already have 600 miles of border wall and it will continue to grow.

He just said those photos of walls is made up

Once again I don't get paid to spell you fucking idiot ..you just can't debate.

The worst kind of idiot is the kind who doesn't want to learn. Your inability to learn the difference between "there" and "their" isn't a spelling issue. It's an intelligence issue.

What you do isn't called "debate", by the way. It's called arguing from a position of willfull ignorance.

Now...as to the topic. Regardless of any funds that get appropriated for border security, no wall will be built.
Some of the wall is built, so your premise is for shit. Oops derp

Nope. There has been no "big beautiful wall" built. All border security measures that have been taken in the last two years was in the works before the moron got elected. The asshole hasn't even spent the $$ for border security that were appropriated last year.

You've been lied to and you like it.
Sure there is. You just think if you say it isn’t, it isn’t. You leftists are comical

Show me some pictures. They exist, right?
upload_2018-12-24_8-36-29.png
upload_2018-12-24_8-36-29.jpeg

Our nation was founded on the Constitution , rules and laws...

Lefts have continuously undermined Constitution and replaced it by rulership of corrupted judges, pedophile lawyers and schizophrenic amoeba-like carrier politicians.

Are you for total border security?
Can’t answer can you? If you say yes, then you hate brown people . Entrapped your own self. Dude, hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

Therefore, you are for open borders. It’s the only conclusion. And, you don’t want a country

Noteworthy is that you didn’t answer my question either...:5_1_12024:. so you’re for open borders too right?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
I’m for a great big fking wall anywhere needed to protect my country. I don’t care about your nonsense racist comments. Dude, now answer mine
But for some reason, Trumpians only care about the border Brown folks come across.

I’m for a walls across both national borders personally. However I recognize it will do almost zero to fight illegal immigration.
Won’t answer, you are for open borders . Your avoidance to the question is your answer!

Big mother fking wall. Everyday
Won’t/can’t read

Nope. There has been no "big beautiful wall" built. All border security measures that have been taken in the last two years was in the works before the moron got elected. The asshole hasn't even spent the $$ for border security that were appropriated last year.

Sure there is. You just think if you say it isn’t, it isn’t. You leftists are comical

View attachment 236547View attachment 236546

Nope. That's a picture of some barrier that was up long before Trump lied his way into your heart.

Let's see the new stuff. The big beautiful concrete wall that looks like any one of the prototypes that your liar went to the border to evaluate last year.

Our nation was founded on the Constitution , rules and laws...for some reason the left wants to commit felonies, endager fellow citizens because of there "feelings"

And it's funny he changed his page so it doesn't claim he wants to commit a felony..

There's now a hilarious GoFundMe to build escalators over Trump's border wall

O'Neil delved further into what he feels the border wall campaign reveals about Trump supporters, showing "this sub-dom relationship that people have with him."

"These sad people just want to belong to something and throwing their money at this weird racism wall makes them feel like they're buying a membership to part of something bigger than themselves," he added.

Can we help it if all out leaders want to do is put us in deep debt instead of passing legislation to get rid of the cheese which attracts the mice?

Can’t answer can you? If you say yes, then you hate brown people . Entrapped your own self. Dude, hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

Therefore, you are for open borders. It’s the only conclusion. And, you don’t want a country

Noteworthy is that you didn’t answer my question either...:5_1_12024:. so you’re for open borders too right?:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
I’m for a great big fking wall anywhere needed to protect my country. I don’t care about your nonsense racist comments. Dude, now answer mine
But for some reason, Trumpians only care about the border Brown folks come across.

I’m for a walls across both national borders personally. However I recognize it will do almost zero to fight illegal immigration.
Won’t answer, you are for open borders . Your avoidance to the question is your answer!

Won’t/can’t read
I believe you

Our nation was founded on the Constitution , rules and laws...for some reason the left wants to commit felonies, endager fellow citizens because of there "feelings"

And it's funny he changed his page so it doesn't claim he wants to commit a felony..

There's now a hilarious GoFundMe to build escalators over Trump's border wall

O'Neil delved further into what he feels the border wall campaign reveals about Trump supporters, showing "this sub-dom relationship that people have with him."

"These sad people just want to belong to something and throwing their money at this weird racism wall makes them feel like they're buying a membership to part of something bigger than themselves," he added.

Can we help it if all out leaders want to do is put us in deep debt instead of passing legislation to get rid of the cheese which attracts the mice?
For forever

Won’t/can’t read
I believe you
You believe what?
That you won’t read or that you can’t read?

Nope. That's a picture of some barrier that was up long before Trump lied his way into your heart.

Let's see the new stuff. The big beautiful concrete wall that looks like any one of the prototypes that your liar went to the border to evaluate last year.
How is that different than what I said exactly?

I said some wall existed?

Won’t/can’t read
I believe you
You believe what?
That you can’t! Answering questions is an art you fail. So I agree you can’t read!

You suck at this.

where does an Express wall building power exist?

You suck at this.
Naw, I’m a fking master

Last edited:

Won’t/can’t read
I believe you
You believe what?
That you can’t! Answering questions is an art you fail. So I agree you can’t read!

From 6 posts back...

“I’m for a walls across both national borders personally. However I recognize it will do almost zero to fight illegal immigration.“

In the event you can’t understand what I wrote, have a 2nd grader help u with the big words little boy

You suck at this.
Naw, I’m fking a master

Now that is funny

Forum List

Back