A question to the left, is border security now racism?

How so?

We have rules and laws as a nation..to use the race card shows the left is desperate..
When you try to label and denigrate an entire group of people you are flirting with racism. Yes the race card is over used by many, that’s a fair criticism but don’t pretend that there aren’t emboldened racists engaging in this debate as well

We have laws , so some guy saying we are racist to fund our national security ourselves is racist?.

It's bull crap . The left is inviting illegals in and they all should be charged with felony's..
How about we stop playing games and get down to specifics. Post a quote of a leftie inviting illegals in this country and another of a leftie calling somebody racist for simply supporting border security. Try and pick somebody reputable please, not a whack job you find on google.

Here is what your reputable Dream Queen said and the article is in link.

Pelosi is so sequestered into her own illegal immigration bubble that she actually thanked illegal immigrants for breaking the law, and claimed that the U.S. owes these illegals a debt.

“I say to their parents: Thank you for bringing these Dreamers to America. We’re in your debt for the courage it took, for you to take the risk, physically, politically, in every way, to do so,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi Thanked Illegal Immigrants for Breaking the Law During Her Filibuster, Says US Owes Them a Debt
No excuses for that. I understand why she is trying to reach out and be sympathetic to poor people looking for a better life, however they broke the law to get here and that should not be thanked or celebrated by our leaders. Perhaps if her opposition didn’t try so hard to demonize these people the tone would get a little more civil on both sides.

It just blows my mind a public official like her just doesn't get thrown in prison for encouraging lawless acts .

How so?

We have rules and laws as a nation..to use the race card shows the left is desperate..
When you try to label and denigrate an entire group of people you are flirting with racism. Yes the race card is over used by many, that’s a fair criticism but don’t pretend that there aren’t emboldened racists engaging in this debate as well

We have laws , so some guy saying we are racist to fund our national security ourselves is racist?.

It's bull crap . The left is inviting illegals in and they all should be charged with felony's..
How about we stop playing games and get down to specifics. Post a quote of a leftie inviting illegals in this country and another of a leftie calling somebody racist for simply supporting border security. Try and pick somebody reputable please, not a whack job you find on google.

Pelosi is so sequestered into her own illegal immigration bubble that she actually thanked illegal immigrants for breaking the law, and claimed that the U.S. owes these illegals a debt.

“I say to their parents: Thank you for bringing these Dreamers to America. We’re in your debt for the courage it took, for you to take the risk, physically, politically, in every way, to do so,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi Thanked Illegal Immigrants for Breaking the Law During Her Filibuster, Says US Owes Them a Debt

You mean parents who risked everything to obtain the American dream for their family

You forgot to mention that the parents broke the law by crossing the border illegally. What is it about Liberal Democrats who admire and worship criminal acts?

So according to the left US laws are now racist and must be broken so rapist killer Mexicans can kill white people??.

Border Security is racist fear mongering

Look conservatives.....Skeery Mexicans!

Mexico-family-of-5-outside-home.jpg
A very typical gang banger family. California is full of them.

So according to the left US laws are now racist and must be broken so rapist killer Mexicans can kill white people??.

It's racist, we must allow poor broke ass Mexican's in to use up all our ER, prison space , natural resources, let them poop on sidewalks, put shit on their face, go to prison..

You mean parents who risked everything to obtain the American dream for their family

You forgot to mention that the parents broke the law by crossing the border illegally. What is it about Liberal Democrats who admire and worship criminal acts?
Liberals are hoping more white girls are killed. The more dead white women the fewer women having white babies.

Population replacement it's all about population replacement.

No excuses for that. I understand why she is trying to reach out and be sympathetic to poor people looking for a better life, however they broke the law to get here and that should not be thanked or celebrated by our leaders. Perhaps if her opposition didn’t try so hard to demonize these people the tone would get a little more civil on both sides.

It just blows my mind a public official like her just doesn't get thrown in prison for encouraging lawless acts .

How does that blow your mind? Our system is set up in a way for our laws to be challenged and changed. For any reform or change to happen leaders need to speak out against existing laws. If we thew people in prison for challenging the status quo then what kind of nation would we be?

Border Security is racist fear mongering

Look conservatives.....Skeery Mexicans!

Mexico-family-of-5-outside-home.jpg

Time to Make Mexico Great Again.

The entire liberal idea that these people can't make their own country great again, is IMHO, about as racist as it comes.

Its really silly for Mexico to continue to send us their very best.

No. That’s according to partisan right wing nutjobs who try and use that argument to demean the Left

Liberals are hoping more white girls are killed. The more dead white women the fewer women having white babies.

Population replacement it's all about population replacement.

Exactly for some reason that's what they are telling us..

This is werid..

No. That’s according to partisan right wing nutjobs who try and use that argument to demean the Left

Read my OP .

We are trying to defend America laws

This dude was trying to commit a felony by breaking them, read Nancy pelosi In this thread..

.she encouraged people breaking the law .

That's what he said, he didn't have one problem with the 600 miles of walls aready built .

Read my OP .

This dude was trying to commit a felony by breaking them, read Nancy pelosi In this thread..

Read my reply to nancies statement. What about that do you disagree with

I was part of the Medical community when the overwhelming influx of illegals from around the world overburdened the system to the extent that many clinics and hospitals could no longer remain viable and were shut down, denying medical care to natural born Americans and others who had legal citizenship. The Clintons were responsible in large part and their bad policies were continued and made worse by subsequent administrations, with Donald Trump being the first in a long time to try to reign in the corruption while being opposed by every leftists in D.C. and, for that matter, the world. Some of you may remember that Jimmy Carter is the one who instituted putting the imported families of others already here on the welfare and Social Security eligibility lists immediately, again without their paying one red cent into the system. Clinton is also the criminal who instituted the second Social Security deduction from working Americans' paychecks/incomes, with his weeping promise that the monies would be put "in the box" for that purpose only, his word, another of his promises he immediately broke and set about cleaning out almost everything from the funds for his pet projects, the way Obama did to finance his criminal Obamacare/ACA fiasco. No democrat can be trusted. Those of us who have lived history and remember it know that for a fact.

Read my OP .

Slade i really don't understand why this is such a big deal, the money is chump change..we have been building the wall for along time .

Everyone knows a barrier is a deterrent, otherwise we wouldn't have walls/fences door locks in America

This is a joke by the left and they should be charged.

That's what he said, he didn't have one problem with the 600 miles of walls aready built .

Who is “he”?

The guy my op is all about, claiming it's racist..

Read my OP .

Slade i really don't understand why this is such a big deal, the money is chump change..we have been building the wall for along time .

Everyone knows a barrier is a deterrent, otherwise we wouldn't have walls/fences door locks in America

This is a joke by the left and they should be charged.
I’ll explain it to you and if you have an open mind you might understand.

This is 100% about the rhetoric around the “wall” and not about actual border security. Very few Dems want open borders. But most Dems stand for helping the poor and being an inviting safe haven for immigrants and people in need. Trumps rhetoric around the wall and the rhetoric from many around him is very diragatory and it does not represent the brand of America which opponents hold dear.

If Trump really wants to improve border security he should couple his messaging with one that is constructive and inviting towards immigrants in need. Not just for the educated and wealthy (those with merit). I don’t think he is interested in doing this as he score political points with his base by inflaming the war.

When he says he only wants the “best” it leaves a void for those who are poor and oppressed and in search of a better life. This is the story that many of our ancestors share so this elitist attitude is off putting to many.

Agree or not... do you at least understand the point that I am trying to make?

Forum List

Back