A question to the left, is border security now racism?

It just blows my mind a public official like her just doesn't get thrown in prison for encouraging lawless acts .

How does that blow your mind? Our system is set up in a way for our laws to be challenged and changed. For any reform or change to happen leaders need to speak out against existing laws. If we thew people in prison for challenging the status quo then what kind of nation would we be?
Why would anyone want to make it legal for anyone to cross our border without our permission?

She's a douchebag who despises America.
Only an insignificant few support open borders in our leadership. The majority support border security. But Trumps wall is not the only possible solution. It’s not even a good one
Horseshit. Virtually all Dims support open borders, especially Nazi Pelosi and Chuckie Schumer.
Show a quote where they support open borders... want me to post quotes of them supporting border security. Cause that’s easy

It's in my OP pot head, they wanted to commit a felony.

That’s not inviting illegals over it’s trying to handle a tragic situation of have hundreds of thousands of children who have grown up here in the shadows. Let them work and go to school and live life. It was actually a great idea but should have been supported with border security and passed by Congress. Too bad our leadership is full of partisan hacks
It's amnesty. It's inviting illegals over. The "tragic situation" was created when Mexicans though they could break US immigration laws with no consequences, and DACA only confirms that belief.

Who do you think you're fooling?
I think you’re being fooled pretty good by the propaganda you listen to, that’s pretty obvious
What "propaganda?" What have I said that isn't an irrefutable fact?
That’s easy, you got fake blubber in just about every post. I’ll point some out from your last statement.

You say DACA is inviting illegals over. It in no way does that. You also point at Mexicans when the illegal population is comprised of people of most of the worlds nationalities. Your posts are laughable.

WTF

You want to revise history now and say after south America children heard about the dream act they didn't come here in record numbes?

Hell Obama gave a bunch of them a free vacation in Hawaii .

They saw an opportunity to take advantage of a system that was designed to help dreams who were raised in the USA, so it may have indirectly incentivized them but that is very different than an invitation.

It's amnesty. It's inviting illegals over. The "tragic situation" was created when Mexicans though they could break US immigration laws with no consequences, and DACA only confirms that belief.

I think you’re being fooled pretty good by the propaganda you listen to, that’s pretty obvious
That’s easy, you got fake blubber in just about every post. I’ll point some out from your last statement.

You say DACA is inviting illegals over. It in no way does that. You also point at Mexicans when the illegal population is comprised of people of most of the worlds nationalities. Your posts are laughable.

WTF

You want to revise history now and say after south America children heard about the dream act they didn't come here in record numbes?

They saw an opportunity to take advantage of a system that was designed to help dreams who were raised in the USA, so it may have indirectly incentivized them but that is very different than an invitation.

Obama was a facist dictator..

He gave them a Hallmark card..

It just blows my mind a public official like her just doesn't get thrown in prison for encouraging lawless acts .

How does that blow your mind? Our system is set up in a way for our laws to be challenged and changed. For any reform or change to happen leaders need to speak out against existing laws. If we thew people in prison for challenging the status quo then what kind of nation would we be?
Why would anyone want to make it legal for anyone to cross our border without our permission?

Only an insignificant few support open borders in our leadership. The majority support border security. But Trumps wall is not the only possible solution. It’s not even a good one
Horseshit. Virtually all Dims support open borders, especially Nazi Pelosi and Chuckie Schumer.
Show a quote where they support open borders... want me to post quotes of them supporting border security. Cause that’s easy

Pelosi Details Dems' Plan for Open Borders: No Vote for Wall Funding'

Pelosi’s hinting that Congress must “remove all doubt” that the U.S. is humane could come in the form of House and Senate Democrats’ plan to end all immigration enforcement across the nation, including the abolishment of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

As Trump said at a recent campaign rally, every Senate Democrat has signed onto Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-CA) proposal that would abolish and end all immigration and border enforcement across the U.S., allowing the 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the country and all future illegal aliens to be free to travel back and forth across the hemisphere without enforcement or protections for Americans.

The Senate Democrat plan would also likely ban any and all federal arrests of illegal aliens. The legislation has earned the nickname, the “Child Trafficking Encouragement Act,” as it allows illegal alien smugglers to freely traffic children into the U.S. without the fear of arrest.

Last edited:

It's in my OP pot head, they wanted to commit a felony.

I didn’t see a quote from Pelosi or Schummer in your OP. Where is it?

Nancy Pelosi SLIPS UP, Admits the Real Reason Democrats Support Illegal Immigrants - This Can't Be Legal!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi admitted that a victory for Democrats in the midterm elections would provide ‘leverage’ to illegal immigrants.

The top Democrat said during a press conference in El Paso, Texas, a city that sits on the southern border, that voters who “have a completely positive view” of immigrants should side with her party in the hopes of giving “leverage” to people who enter the country illegally.

It is a shocking admission by the leader of a party that clearly supports open borders and adding illegals to their ranks. (RELATED: FLASHBACK 2014: Pelosi Says Not To ‘Politicize’ Child Detention Facilities).

“We are not going to be able to get it done under the Republican leadership in Congress,” Pelosi said addressing immigration reform. “We believe that we will have leverage when we win in November. And why that’s important?”

This is where the true colors are revealed.

“Because it gives leverage to every family, to every mom who courageously brought her child across the desert to escape, to escape death, rape, gang violence and the rest,” she explained. “Because it gives hope, because of the leverage it gives to families who may have followed — dad may have gone home for a family funeral and now can’t come into the country. All of those injustices have to be corrected.”

The injustice is that they entered the country illegally. The correction involves either having them deported or stopping them in the first place. Offering leverage to criminal illegal aliens is beyond reprehensible.

WTF

Just stop lying. Do you even know what conditions gave DACA recipients their legal status?

WTF

A judge rulled since Obama let all these kids In it was unfair to kick them out..

Obama was a dictator who tried to go around Congress..

Pelosi’s hinting that Congress must “remove all doubt” that the U.S. is humane could come in the form of House and Senate Democrats’ plan to end all immigration enforcement across the nation, including the abolishment of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

As Trump said at a recent campaign rally, every Senate Democrat has signed onto Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-CA) proposal that would abolish and end all immigration and border enforcement across the U.S., allowing the 12 to 30 million illegal aliens living in the country and all future illegal aliens to be free to travel back and forth across the hemisphere without enforcement or protections for Americans.

The Senate Democrat plan would also likely ban any and all federal arrests of illegal aliens. The legislation has earned the nickname, the “Child Trafficking Encouragement Act,” as it allows illegal alien smugglers to freely traffic children into the U.S. without the fear of arrest.
Pelosi supported 1.3 billion for border security last year and proposed that same amount for this year. So you are flat out lying with your absurd open border spin. You really suck at this

WTF

Just stop lying. Do you even know what conditions gave DACA recipients their legal status?

Quit trying to lie..

The dream act was a Hallmamark card to get more votes..

Pelosi supported 1.3 billion for border security last year and proposed that same amount for this year. So you are flat out lying with your absurd open border spin. You really suck at this

It's chump change you broke idiot .

To make it look like something.

Nancy Pelosi SLIPS UP, Admits the Real Reason Democrats Support Illegal Immigrants - This Can't Be Legal!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi admitted that a victory for Democrats in the midterm elections would provide ‘leverage’ to illegal immigrants.

The top Democrat said during a press conference in El Paso, Texas, a city that sits on the southern border, that voters who “have a completely positive view” of immigrants should side with her party in the hopes of giving “leverage” to people who enter the country illegally.

It is a shocking admission by the leader of a party that clearly supports open borders and adding illegals to their ranks. (RELATED: FLASHBACK 2014: Pelosi Says Not To ‘Politicize’ Child Detention Facilities).

“We are not going to be able to get it done under the Republican leadership in Congress,” Pelosi said addressing immigration reform. “We believe that we will have leverage when we win in November. And why that’s important?”

“Because it gives leverage to every family, to every mom who courageously brought her child across the desert to escape, to escape death, rape, gang violence and the rest,” she explained. “Because it gives hope, because of the leverage it gives to families who may have followed — dad may have gone home for a family funeral and now can’t come into the country. All of those injustices have to be corrected.”

The injustice is that they entered the country illegally. The correction involves either having them deported or stopping them in the first place. Offering leverage to criminal illegal aliens is beyond reprehensible.
How is “leverage” for immigration reform equal to open borders?! You’re an idiot

That bill absolutely prevented Trump from spending any money to build the wall. It was chump change. Dims are doing the the absolutely minimum they can possibly do. Only the terminally gullible are fooled.

WTF

Quit trying to lie..

Nice dodge but answer my question. Do you know the conditions of DACA?

How is “leverage” for immigration reform equal to open borders?! You’re an idiot
ROFL! What a fucking dumbass. It's "leverage" to thwart the immigration laws of our country. If you support giving illegals "leverage" to stay in this country, you support open borders. It's as simple as that.

WTF

Quit trying to lie..

Nice dodge but answer my question. Do you know the conditions of DACA?
Yes, DACA is where Obama made it possible for illegal aliens to thwart the immigration laws of our country.

It's chump change you broke idiot .

To make it look like something.

I explained the reason Dems oppose the wall. Did you read it? You didn’t respond

Obama used a Hallmark card to change the laws and now people are giving freely to enforce the laws and getting PR and it pisses the left off.

That bill absolutely prevented Trump from spending any money to build the wall. It was chump change. Dims are doing the the absolutely minimum they can possibly do. Only the terminally gullible are fooled.
How did it prevent him? What did they spend those funds on?

ROFL! What a fucking dumbass. It's "leverage" to thwart the immigration laws of our country. If you support giving illegals "leverage" to stay in this country, you support open borders. It's as simple as that.
She didn’t say that. Read her quote again

Forum List

Back