🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question to the left, please explain this to me:

A subsidy is just that. But they will have to pay something month.. so again where are theyy going to get the money from?

The people who cannot afford health insurance, even with a subsidy, will be the ones who receive Medicaid.

What about the guys in the middle class like me? Who make 50 grand plus a year?
And I would rather enjoy my life and go to strip clubs, daytona beach and hawaii then rather spend $400 bucks a month on Health insurance? For some old person on life support?

Yeah, that's just fucking great...until you wrap your car around a lightpole driving back from the strip club. Then you expect us, the insured, to pay for your irresponsibility.

Okay..which "market" doesn't have government control in this country?

Exactly!
That is the whole point.
Countries that have less regulations (Government Control) are doing very well.
Free Markets and Capitalism works. Government Controlled regulations stifle business growth.

In a free market, those who can afford to pay the market price can have the product or service. Those who can't go without.

Is that how you want healthcare to work?

Free markets have free clinics.

Idk Obama tax irritates me more than anything I can sign up for health care at work. But I don't want too. Because I am being forced to do something. And waste my money on something I don't need or want.

And I guess that's why I made this thread. I know a lot of folks who is less unfourtunite then me and I listen to them worry how are they going to pay there bills if they have have to pay for health care first.

I am stubborn now. I will never ever buy health insurance again no matter what the fine is.

The people who cannot afford health insurance, even with a subsidy, will be the ones who receive Medicaid.

And I would rather enjoy my life and go to strip clubs, daytona beach and hawaii then rather spend $400 bucks a month on Health insurance? For some old person on life support?

Yeah, that's just fucking great...until you wrap your car around a lightpole driving back from the strip club. Then you expect us, the insured, to pay for your irresponsibility.

WHAT? I don't drink and drive I am 48 what do you think I am stupid and want a D.U.I? I would come home in a taxi.

WHAT? I don't drink and drive I am 48 what do you think I am stupid and want a D.U.I? I would come home in a taxi.

Okay, some other asshole t bones you at an intersection. The insured still end up paying for your irresponsibility.

The only dangerous things I do anymore is at work. And that is covered by work mans comp. Don't climb trees or any of that stuff. I get a deep cut? I stich it up myself with fishing wire and super glue. No big deal.

Exactly!
That is the whole point.
Countries that have less regulations (Government Control) are doing very well.
Free Markets and Capitalism works. Government Controlled regulations stifle business growth.

And what countries are those?

New Zealand
Singapore
Hong Kong
All have the most Free Markets.

And New Zealand and Singapore have universal health care paid through taxation. Don't forget to mention that with your brilliant post.
(snicker)

The only dangerous things I do anymore is at work. And that is covered by work mans comp. Don't climb trees or any of that stuff. I get a deep cut? I stich it up myself with fishing wire and super glue. No big deal.

And you are precisely why the Heritage Foundation introduced the Individual Mandate in 1989...that and they never really liked the idea of employer provided health insurance.

Do you take a big swig of Mad Dog 2020 before you stitch yourself up? Or do you just bite into a rag and use a big fish hook out of your tackle box to sew yourself up?

Yeah, when I wrap my car around a telephone pole I just open the door, get out and walk home.

Okay, some other asshole t bones you at an intersection. The insured still end up paying for your irresponsibility.

Sorry your mad... but there is no such thing as a car accident. It is a car crash. And no one would even stand a chance to T bone me when I am driving.

Seawytch, does it never stop to fascinate you too that they just don't fucking bother to look something up before they post?

I mean, Google has made it so easy and yet they are still so lazy.

Maybe we should give them a lesson about long tail keyword searches.

The poor like me A. Either keep medicaid or B. get vouchers to pay for obamacare...I am keeping medicare...no interest in signing up for Obama care.

Poor people should be concerned with improving their job skill set so they can find more lucrative employment. Meanwhile shut off the high speed internet, get rid of cable tv and all the other goodies to which you appear to believe you are entitled.
Take care of your needs FIRST. Then your wants.
I bet you think none of this would have happened if there were laws to promote racial purity.

You guys complain about low wages, yet you think those same people have an extra $50~$300 bucks a month to pay for Obama care? If they didn't have health insurance before?
That don't make no sense to me... please explain where are they going to get the money from?

Your question exhibits your ignorance of the provisions of the Act, or is solely partisan and asked in bad faith.

Educate yourself as to the actual provisions of the Act, there are abundant resources online, focusing on the topics of expanded Medicaid and insurance subsidies.

Answer the question. From where does the money come?

Understand me... I am a Chicago guy. I have not had a car hit when I was driving in me in like 20 years. And the only reason why was because I dropped my cigarette.

Why do you care? Really? We got the best solution the free market had to offer and it sucks. Single payer would have been simpler and less costly to everyone but we could not cut the insurance companies and employers out of the loop now could we? No, you do not care if low wage earners can afford anything, otherwise you would not be a conservative who are pretty much defined by their hostile attitude towards the working poor..

Single payer would have simpler?
Are you smoking Colombian Camels?
Now, you go on and explain how a system that would insure the medical needs of 315 million people would be "simple"...
This ought to be good.

They don't want to answer the question of the topic...because it confuses them to much and they want to talk about other stuff like when Putin man handled Obama on Syria and he ran to Iran...

The poor like me A. Either keep medicaid or B. get vouchers to pay for obamacare...I am keeping medicare...no interest in signing up for Obama care.

Nice new sock.... but I know your wife is still working and you are not.
Get a job.

:lol: Name change is not a sock you incompetent retard. What's me being disabled got to do with this thread eh sir whiney dick?>

If you can bang out stupid stuff on a political website, you are not too disabled that you cannot find work at home customer service work.
Check out enterprise.com/careers.
On the site, you'll find customer care positions that only require a high education, a compatible computer with high speed internet and 8 hours of your time 5 days per week.
Don't give us this shit that you are 'disabled'...anyone with a computer can find a job.
Cry your river elsewhere.

Forum List

Back