A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

Why ask me the question if you are going to decide what my answer is regardless of what I say?

I am sorry that your reading comprehension skills are so bad that the mere presence of the words "Loving v. Virginia" only mean that I am comparing them to gay marriage.

But your inability to understand what I wrote, rewrote with an explanation, and finally explained yet again.

No, I did not compare race to gay marriage. But since yuo are the one who threw such a hissy fit about lying and twisting words, show me where I made a comparison between race and gay marriage. Time to put up or shut up.

I wanted to see how far you would carry that lie.

I see you are quick to call names and make claims, but cannot backup your statements.

Typical.

If I am lying, show me where I compared race and gay marriage.

Did I call you a liar?

Perfect example of Queers' Egocentricity: You take an article about bullying, and insist that is is about Queer Teen Suicide.

Here is what your article REALLY says:

OK so Passive people are bullied: Do Passive People commit suicide more?

Do people with LOW SELF ESTEEM commit suicide because they are bullied OR BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM????

The link I posted was not aimed at anything said about gays. It was a response to your claim "Queers are not the only people being bullied.

What about Fat Kids? Skinny Kids? Redhaired Kids? Kids that wear Glasses? Etc., etc., etc.

These groups do not claim they are committing suicide at a higher rate because they are bullied."

That is why I posted "They aren't?". Which wouldn't have made sense unless I was referring to your claim that those groups weren't claiming bullying wasn't a factor in suicides.

So I corrected your misconception. You are quite welcome for the education.

Good, then we are agreed: Queers are not being bullied more than other groups, but they are commiting suicide at a higher rate.

Therefore the Queer suicide rate is a fuction of their Queerness, not of being bullied.

If you could show me where I said that, I would be happy to agree. But just because you decide to lie about what I said does not mean we agree.

He did back it up.

Here's another homosexual who obviously wasn't prevented from getting married:

images

And who then chose to become hetero.

I am still interested to hear exactly what government benefits queers expect to receive once they are legally married?

:eusa_eh:

Just the top two?

Top One?

Not that he needed to..I know you're a liar. You tried to pretend you never claimed to be confused...unfortunately, you did it in a post that contained your original comment about being confused.

You socks are dumb that way.

So neither of you passed reading comprehension?

I never compared race and homosexual marriage. I defy any of you to post my quote or give the post # to show where I did.

You said you wanted to see how far I would carry that lie. Is that not saying that I lied?

But did I call you a liar? No I did not but I did point out you lied and you showed that you lied.:dig:

Ummm, that is pretty much calling me a liar.

No not really but you are in the gray zone right now. If you continue defending your stance that you were not comparing bi-racial marriages too gay marriages then yes you are a liar. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and say you were mistaken when you said you did not do it. For me doing that show just how civil I can be.

Not that he needed to..I know you're a liar. You tried to pretend you never claimed to be confused...unfortunately, you did it in a post that contained your original comment about being confused.

You socks are dumb that way.

I'm afraid I don't have a clue about what posts you are referring to.

Perhaps you can direct me to them by quoting them or by post #?

I am still interested to hear exactly what government benefits queers expect to receive once they are legally married?

Just the top two?

Top One?

Still nothing huh?

I suspect there really is no specific benefit, and that my original premise was correct: Queers just want legal marriage in a vain hope their deviant behaviour will be socially acceptable.

:eusa_hand:

But did I call you a liar? No I did not but I did point out you lied and you showed that you lied.:dig:

Ummm, that is pretty much calling me a liar.

No not really but you are in the gray zone right now. If you continue defending your stance that you were not comparing bi-racial marriages too gay marriages then yes you are a liar. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and say you were mistaken when you said you did not do it. For me doing that show just how civil I can be.

Yeah, how kind of you. I guess that means you won't be showing me where I made the comparison of race to gay marriage?

Isn't that convenient.

Just the top two?

Top One?

Still nothing huh?

I suspect there really is no specific benefit, and that my original premise was correct: Queers just want legal marriage in a vain hope their deviant behaviour will be socially acceptable.

:eusa_hand:

That's it.

And since they're playing by the Kinsey playbook....

the next step, according to kinsites is to remove the stigma of pedophilia.

Forum List

Back