A rush from Rush

Yes, it did. It happened the same year one of my dearest friends died of AIDS. I was still grieving.

I had every right to fire this crew. I'd already talked to them once about the radio and staying away from the window of the room I was working in.
I don't believe you.... It didn't happen...

Well, it did. My wife doesn't post on this stupid board so she won't tell you otherwise.

So don't believe me. Tell me though, why do you think I have "created" this story?

It didn't happen because you're a lying, hypocritical bigot...

I don't believe you.... It didn't happen...

Well, it did. My wife doesn't post on this stupid board so she won't tell you otherwise.

So don't believe me. Tell me though, why do you think I have "created" this story?

Let's see. You think I made up the whole incident? I didn't. I think what really irks you, is a lesbian firing anyone. You think I should "know my place" and put up with rudeness and an employee not follow my direction.

Last edited:
I don't care to be friends with bigots...

There's way too much hate in your head...

Seek counselling...

If you think a lesbian counselor should PAY to have some group of strangers act rudely and insult her clients when they are counseling than YOU are the bigot.

I have every right to kick assholes off my property.

I already told you I don't believe your "story"....

It never happened...

I don't question the fact that she might have fired painters that she hired because they were listening to Rush Limbaugh on the job. The rest of the "facts" that came out after she was put down for it, I do question.

Immie

If you think a lesbian counselor should PAY to have some group of strangers act rudely and insult her clients when they are counseling than YOU are the bigot.

It never happened...

I don't question the fact that she might have fired painters that she hired because they were listening to Rush Limbaugh on the job. The rest of the "facts" that came out after she was put down for it, I do question.

Immie

I fired them because they had no respect for me, my instructions, my home, or my clients.

Neither do you. I'm really sorry to see this sadistic side of you come out, Immanuel. You actually enjoy that you've hurt me.

Limbaugh is so good an American he buys Maybach cars made in Germany, what a great American he is. Bravo Rush, hopefully you never discuss jobs or unemployment in America, otherwise that would make you a hypocrite, oh wait.....
He flies an American Built Plane; a Gulfstream IV - Savannah Ga.

You mean he sold his Japanese Zero? Guess the constant pursuits by the F16's turned him into a true American. ;)

Oh come on, don't tell me if you have an opportunity to get your hands on a zero, you would not take it. I'd snap at it in a heart beat and I am not even a pilot let alone collector of aircraft, but the history of a zero? I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Immie

Let's see. You think I made up the whole incident? I didn't. I think what really irks you, is a lesbian firing anyone. You think I should "know my place" and put up with rudeness and an employee not follow my direction.

/yawn

More words put in people's mouths.

Immie

Let's see. You think I made up the whole incident?
Yes, that's about right...

I didn't.
I believe you did... Pretty lame story too, by the way...

I think what really irks you, is a lesbian firing anyone. You think I should "know my place" and put up with rudeness and an employee not follow my direction.
You're sexual preferences have nothing to do with your bullshit stories... Gay, straight, vegetable - makes no difference... Bullshit is bullshit and your "story" is bullshit...

It never happened...

Immie

I fired them because they had no respect for me, my instructions, my home, or my clients.

Neither do you. I'm really sorry to see this sadistic side of you come out, Immanuel. You actually enjoy that you've hurt me.

And now you proclaim to know what I enjoy.

Amazing!

Immie

Let's see. You think I made up the whole incident?
Yes, that's about right...

I didn't.
I believe you did... Pretty lame story too, by the way...

I think what really irks you, is a lesbian firing anyone. You think I should "know my place" and put up with rudeness and an employee not follow my direction.
You're sexual preferences have nothing to do with your bullshit stories... Gay, straight, vegetable - makes no difference... Bullshit is bullshit and your "story" is bullshit...

You're free to not believe me. It makes no difference to me. You're a jerk.

Immie

Amazing!

Immie

"Enjoy your meltdown. I know I will". Immie

Amazing!

Immie

"Enjoy your meltdown. I know I will". Immie

And? Where did I say your meltdown would hurt you? You seem to enjoy this kind of thing. You do this regularly. Always the victim and usually the provoker.

Immie

It never happened...

Immie

You've reached the same conclusions I have...

She certainly is one huge hypocritical bigot...

Rush is a right wing, misogynist, anti-gay pig. I did not want his hate speech blasting fragile people who need counseling.

When you "council" them, and they tell you they are Christian, do you lie and tell them it is not a sin in the eyes of the Lord?

Are you questioning your "humanity"? A "person" has the ability to hire and fire who they will. Their reasons are their own. Why do you feel the need to brag about firing "people" that listen to the Rush Limbaugh show? Why do you keep throwing your sexual preferences into every topic?

Are you questioning your "humanity"? A "person" has the ability to hire and fire who they will. Their reasons are their own. Why do you feel the need to brag about firing "people" that listen to the Rush Limbaugh show? Why do you keep throwing your sexual preferences into every topic?

Truth? I wanted to anger Rush fans. It gave me great satisfaction to fire this crew and hire a gay one.

Last edited:

Truth? I wanted to anger Rush fans.

Thank you for your honesty on this answer. I am a Rush fan. I am not angry, just amused at how "powerful" you think you are.

Forum List

Back