A rush from Rush

Let's see. You think I made up the whole incident? I didn't. I think what really irks you, is a lesbian firing anyone. You think I should "know my place" and put up with rudeness and an employee not follow my direction.

Are you questioning your "humanity"? A "person" has the ability to hire and fire who they will. Their reasons are their own. Why do you feel the need to brag about firing "people" that listen to the Rush Limbaugh show? Why do you keep throwing your sexual preferences into every topic?

Truth? I wanted to anger Rush fans. It gave me great satisfaction to fire this crew and hire a gay one.

:lol::lol:

Hired a gay crew? What, do they advertize as being "gay house painters" in the yellow pages?

You are so full of shit....lol

:rofl:

Are you questioning your "humanity"? A "person" has the ability to hire and fire who they will. Their reasons are their own. Why do you feel the need to brag about firing "people" that listen to the Rush Limbaugh show? Why do you keep throwing your sexual preferences into every topic?

Truth? I wanted to anger Rush fans. It gave me great satisfaction to fire this crew and hire a gay one.

Hired a gay crew? What, do they advertize as being "gay house painters" in the yellow pages?

He was a friend of the man I loved who died.

I think they do. I'll bet it was a full page rainbow colored ad for Swishie Sally's Gay House Painters And Carpet Cleaners.

Let's see. You think I made up the whole incident? I didn't. I think what really irks you, is a lesbian firing anyone. You think I should "know my place" and put up with rudeness and an employee not follow my direction.

Who are the rush fans? Plus have you heard this tune?

The Bob Rivers Show with Bob Spike and Joe

I had every right to fire them. I was conducting a counseling practice and they were blasting hate through the window when I had clients present.

They weren't going to get anymore of my money when they were costing me business. Period.

What really pisses you off, is that I was powerful enough to do that. I didn't know my place. I should have sat and cowered in my office, right?

Wrong. You're damn right I fired them, and I would do it again.

What I don't understand is why you simply didn't ASK them to turn it off or to a very low sound level; being polite works wonders. I've had the radio of my van on in my own driveway, not realizing it could be heard by neighbors, prompting them to ask me to turn it down and done so. Working crews are especially respectful of client or bystander's preferences. Future work depends on that.
I ALREADY DID ASSHOLE.

I fired him for not following my instructions. I told him I worked quietly and had clients and to stay away from that window. Those bozos had their faces in the window when I'm counseling someone.

YOU presume because I'm a lesbian and they are straight that THEY were in the right.

Fuck you.

No one gives 2 shits if you're a lesbian. Get over it. Geeze! Must all libs be victims?

I think they do. I'll bet it was a full page rainbow colored ad for Swishie Sally's Gay House Painters And Carpet Cleaners.

:lol:

"Carpets cleaned so well you could eat off them!"

No, but it was a man who was sensitive enough to stay away from the window when I was working.

You really LOVE gay folks don't you?

What I don't understand is why you simply didn't ASK them to turn it off or to a very low sound level; being polite works wonders. I've had the radio of my van on in my own driveway, not realizing it could be heard by neighbors, prompting them to ask me to turn it down and done so. Working crews are especially respectful of client or bystander's preferences. Future work depends on that.
I ALREADY DID ASSHOLE.

I fired him for not following my instructions. I told him I worked quietly and had clients and to stay away from that window. Those bozos had their faces in the window when I'm counseling someone.

YOU presume because I'm a lesbian and they are straight that THEY were in the right.

Fuck you.

No one gives 2 shits if you're a lesbian. Get over it. Geeze! Must all libs be victims?
Plenty of people give a shit I'm a lesbian. What they can't stand is that I stick up for myself.

No, but it was a man who was sensitive enough to stay away from the window when I was working.

Nothing about your bullshit story had anything to do with "teh gay"...

Now fuck off, hypocritical bigot...

Do you think I had no right to fire that man? Bull shit. I'm absolutely NOT going to PAY someone to act obnoxiously on my property.

Whether or not you had the right to fire him depends on what really happened. If you really did ask them to turn it down and they turned it up and thumbed their noses at you then you had the right to fire them. To be honest with you, having dealt with you in many threads, I'm not sure you actually asked them to turn it down, and if you did, I doubt you did so politely.

I think more likely your intolerance against anyone that had the audacity to listen to Rush Limbaugh kicked in and and you got mad and fired them without even telling them why. They are probably still scratching their heads and saying "WTF?".

Immie

I had the right to fire that crew. They did not follow my instructions and they were rude.

They can blast Rush in their cars, but not in my window when I'm working.

For the THIRD TIME, I had already asked them to TURN IT DOWN AND GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW.

But, continue to paint me as a bigot, asshole. Believe whatever you like. I was there. YOU were not. How dare YOU think you KNOW more about what happened than I do!

No need for anyone to paint you a bigot or an asshole. You do a great job of that yourself.

My story is that I counsel lesbians. I asked the paint crew to stay away from my window while I was working, and they blew me off. They blasted FEMINAZI and RACIST screed from Rush Limbaugh under my window while I was seeing clients.

My home/office was in a bi-racial, multi-ethnic neighborhood.

I fired them and enjoyed every minute of it. I ended up hiring one of T's friends, another gay man. T had recently died of AIDS, and I was still grieving him.

It's a true story.

Whether or not you had the right to fire him depends on what really happened. If you really did ask them to turn it down and they turned it up and thumbed their noses at you then you had the right to fire them. To be honest with you, having dealt with you in many threads, I'm not sure you actually asked them to turn it down, and if you did, I doubt you did so politely.

I think more likely your intolerance against anyone that had the audacity to listen to Rush Limbaugh kicked in and and you got mad and fired them without even telling them why. They are probably still scratching their heads and saying "WTF?".

Immie

I had the right to fire that crew. They did not follow my instructions and they were rude.

They can blast Rush in their cars, but not in my window when I'm working.

For the THIRD TIME, I had already asked them to TURN IT DOWN AND GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW.

But, continue to paint me as a bigot, asshole. Believe whatever you like. I was there. YOU were not. How dare YOU think you KNOW more about what happened than I do!

No need for anyone to paint you a bigot or an asshole. You do a great job of that yourself.
I do a great job of not putting up with bullshit.

My story is that I counsel lesbians. I asked the paint crew to stay away from my window while I was working, and they blew me off. They blasted FEMINAZI and RACIST screed from Rush Limbaugh under my window while I was seeing clients.

I fired them and enjoyed every minute of it. I ended up hiring one of T's friends, another gay man. T had recently died of AIDS, and I was still grieving him.

It's a true story.

As a contractor you should have called their office. I wouldnt tolerate that shit.

It's a true story.

I don't believe you, bigot...

This "story" never happened...

It's a true story.

As a contractor you should have called their office. I wouldnt tolerate that shit.

Thank you. I fired the owner and his crew and I told him exactly why. He did not follow my directions and he interfered in my business and relations with my neighbors.

It's a true story.

I don't believe you, bigot...

This "story" never happened...

Blah blah blah.

It happened. It was 1992. My friend T had just died of AIDS. I was living in Portland.

It's a true story.

Thank you. I fired the owner and his crew and I told him exactly why. He did not follow my directions and he interfered in my business and relations with my neighbors.

As should have been done. I would also withhold any payment due and make them sue me. Next time ask for references. I keep a portfolio that I take with me to sell every job. I have a references list I drop with every bid.

Forum List

Back