A serious question... is Kamala Harris mentally handicapped? Not a joke.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Here is a text of her words.....

"what I think culture is... it is a reflection of our moment in our time....
And and.... and... and present culture is our expression of how we are feeling at the moment.
And and we should always find time to express about how we feel at the moment that is a reflection of joy...
cause...ev...eh.. you know... it comes in the mornin' hahahahaha
we also have to find ways to express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and and and...a connection about how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way too".

Go ahead and even begin to make sense of that. It truly is akin to the type of random nonsense that a meth head might say. It makes positively no sense.
How is she that way? She does this all the time. Absolute nonsensical rambling. A 12 year old has more ability to answer a question than this.

She is NOT mentally handicapped. IMO, she is not a good/confident speaker, relies on her writers, needs preparation and can't speak on her feet with orginality. Furthermore, I believe due to these variables she easily becomes nervous. I was very suprised at her selection as V.P.

Last edited:
All of the Prog Senators at the Kavanaugh hearing for Supreme Court judge are of that. We are so fooled from men and women who are not that good in our political spectrum. They are given their stage though. Scripts make them look good. Tenure gives them verbal insults in return, and they are half dead inside and numb. In this age with social media though it makes them look worse. There are good politicians. They are overshadowed from the ones who sold out integrity, character and honor a long time ago as the system became winning at all costs and one side has hamstringed itself not following that dictum that has gotten us where we are at.

She is NOT mentally handicapped. iMO, she is not a.good speaker, relies on her writers, needs preparation and can't speak on her feet wth orginal fhoughts. Furthermore, I believe due to these variables she easily becomes nervous. I was very suprised at her selection as V.P.
But that doesn't explain why past videos of her are nothing like they are now.
Nothing.
Look at old videos, tons of them. You may disagree with what she is saying, but she always made sense. Not this weird... rambling nonsense.

She gets into little mental "hiccups" and keeps trying to sound profound by repeating the same concept. A good speech coach could help her if she weren't so arrogant. God help the world if she ever has to sit in the big chair...

And and.... and... and present culture is our expression of how we are feeling at the moment.
And and we should always find time to express about how we feel at the moment that is a reflection of joy...
we also have to find ways to express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and and and...a connection about how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way too".

Go ahead and even begin to make sense of that. It truly is akin to the type of random nonsense that a meth head might say. It makes positively no sense.
How is she that way? She does this all the time. Absolute nonsensical rambling. A 12 year old has more ability to answer a question than this.

If by "mentally handicapped" you mean dumb as fucking dirt?....Then yes.

But that doesn't explain why past videos of her are nothing like they are now.
Nothing.
Look at old videos, tons of them. You may disagree with what she is saying, but she always made sense. Not this weird... rambling nonsense.
Remember when Pence was shocked for being named.V.P? How humble and blessed he felt? Harris was probably even more shocked and doesn't have the military background that prepared Pence. Being a career politician only gets you so far in real.world.decision maing roles. It is a challenge for anyone. More of a challenge for those not prepared for it.

She is NOT mentally handicapped. IMO, she is not a good/confident speaker, relies on her writers, needs preparation and can't speak on her feet wth orginality. Furthermore, I believe due to these variables she easily becomes nervous. I was very suprised at her selection as V.P.
Tulsi Gabbard destroyed her in the primary debates and I would argue that Mike Pence won the debate with her as well in the VP debates.

No. She's just a terrible politician. That's not a crime. We got lots of those.

LOL....Remember when the MSM was saying the "she is the one to beat" when she entered the dem primary?

Indeed, the last coherent utterance she made was when she called tater a wasist in the debate.

In 2024, if Joseph the Somnolent were to drop out, she'd be the one to beat then as well. She is "next in line" and checks the boxes. The Dems would have to find another black chick even if she agreed to step aside.

Forum List

Back