A serious question... is Kamala Harris mentally handicapped? Not a joke.

For crying out loud. She is a lawyer. She should have learned to speak and make a case in law school. This mental deficient failed the bar on her first attempt. C'mon folks, our leaders should be the best and brightest--certainly not the dregs that we have evidenced with the likes of Biden, Harris, Fetterman and AOC.
She's probably a good lawyer, but can't speak on random subjects. I doubt she is even interested in those subjects.

I have always said they should have made her Attorney General, not VP.

Here is a text of her words.....

"what I think culture is... it is a reflection of our moment in our time....
And and.... and... and present culture is our expression of how we are feeling at the moment.
And and we should always find time to express about how we feel at the moment that is a reflection of joy...
cause...ev...eh.. you know... it comes in the mornin' hahahahaha
we also have to find ways to express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and and and...a connection about how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way too".

Go ahead and even begin to make sense of that. It truly is akin to the type of random nonsense that a meth head might say. It makes positively no sense.
How is she that way? She does this all the time. Absolute nonsensical rambling. A 12 year old has more ability to answer a question than this.

I think she smokes weed

I mean, it is legal in a lot of places..

Here is a text of her words.....

"what I think culture is... it is a reflection of our moment in our time....
And and.... and... and present culture is our expression of how we are feeling at the moment.
And and we should always find time to express about how we feel at the moment that is a reflection of joy...
cause...ev...eh.. you know... it comes in the mornin' hahahahaha
we also have to find ways to express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and and and...a connection about how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way too".

Go ahead and even begin to make sense of that. It truly is akin to the type of random nonsense that a meth head might say. It makes positively no sense.
How is she that way? She does this all the time. Absolute nonsensical rambling. A 12 year old has more ability to answer a question than this.

Tell me what culture is. In your own words.

She is NOT mentally handicapped. IMO, she is not a good/confident speaker, relies on her writers, needs preparation and can't speak on her feet with orginality. Furthermore, I believe due to these variables she easily becomes nervous. I was very suprised at her selection as V.P.
If that is correct, with the number of personnel that have bailed, you'd think she'd come across a decent writer. If nothing else, just by accident.

And another side to this is when she was campaigning she was not like this.
She has only been talking in this incoherent weirdness for the past couple years, really since she has been VP.
Maybe that cocaine wasn't Hunters. Okay that is a joke... but seriously.
But that doesn't explain why past videos of her are nothing like they are now.
Nothing.
Look at old videos, tons of them. You may disagree with what she is saying, but she always made sense. Not this weird... rambling nonsense.
"Loaded" isn't the same as "mentally handicapped".
She is definitely of subpar intelligence as a lot of people are.
But her utter goofiness is caused by dabbling in drugs

Tertiary neurosyphilis might be a good guess.

Being the whore that she is would certainly put her at significantly-higher-than-normal risk of it. Start with a mind that was never particularly bright to begin with, add in the long-term effects of such a disease, and it might very well result in what we are seeing of her now.

HoeVsWhore_2000x3100.jpg

Last edited:
She's probably a good lawyer, but can't speak on random subjects. I doubt she is even interested in those subjects.

If not for the opportunities that she got in exchange for sucking Brown's Willie, her career as lawyer would surely have consisted entirely of the pursuit of high-speed emergency medical vehicles, and she would surely have been below mediocre even at that.

Last edited:
She has echolalia. That's why she can't keep a speechwriter. A word or a sound will trigger in her brain. Then she repeats it over and over. Her writers leave.
Echolalia is a symptom, not a condition. it signals another problem that is causing it.
This is what I am saying.
Her speaking style is radically different than it was before she became VP.
Go ahead, go to YouTube and search for videos of her speaking in the 2010s. She had a tendency back then to say and..and..and like now. Her speech has always been a little broken also, she is far from an eloquent speaker. But she made sense. "you wake up in the mornin' Hahaha"... what the hell was that?
Wake up in the morning??
Today she literally doesn't make cohesive sense. Something is different.

And of course - this was moved to the Badlands.
Why? Because it asks a question about the VP you didn't like?
It is undeniable that her speech is very-very different than just a couple years ago.
Asking the question - "what is causing this" is a valid question. We are talking about the Vice President for Christ sake.
This isn't a joke.

/------/ And Donald Trump was president, and most of his critics have attained the rank of USMB member.

And most of them never reach very high on the "Most Reactions" board, but yeah, they're here.

They even admit that they are few and powerless:

"Such is life. The right outnumber the rest by at least 10 to 1 on this board. Expect it."
in the thread "Moderators seem biased here" by peacefan

Tell me what culture is. In your own words.
Sure.
Over time, social conditions and other factors such as religious beliefs etc. develop patterns of behaviors that are widely practiced, good or bad. An example, after WW II there was a very strong patriotic culture in America. No one doubted the goodness of their country. But by the 1960s into the 70s this was changing. The very unpopular Vietnam War, the assassination of JFK, the assassination of MLK, Watergate, LBJ caught lying to the American public wildly about the war - this very patriotic culture radically changed. Distrust of government, and establishment as a whole. Free spirited, experimentation in sex/drugs and breaking traditional ways of living life - started a new culture, much different than before. One example. There are many.

Forum List

Back