A serious question... is Kamala Harris mentally handicapped? Not a joke.

She gets into little mental "hiccups" and keeps trying to sound profound by repeating the same concept. A good speech coach could help her if she weren't so arrogant. God help the world if she ever has to sit in the big chair...
For crying out loud. She is a lawyer. She should have learned to speak and make a case in law school. This mental deficient failed the bar on her first attempt. C'mon folks, our leaders should be the best and brightest--certainly not the dregs that we have evidenced with the likes of Biden, Harris, Fetterman and AOC.

I don't think there is anyone on either side that would try and say she is intelligent, she is not.
But, prior to the past couple years she at least made coherent sense.
Is she trying to take the same drugs as whatever they are giving to the President? Serious question.
This isn't a joke, because the President of the United States is obviously not in charge, there is no more evidence needed for that, and whatever reason she has became a mess is problematic to say the least - because obviously she isn't in charge either.
Someone said today, I watched several vids - I can't remember who it was... but he is right - this is the first time he could think of where just over one year before the election and no one has any real idea who is the Democratic Party's candidate to run for President? It isn't Biden. For get that. He is already gone, can you imagine how much worse he will be in another year?

Here is a text of her words.....

"what I think culture is... it is a reflection of our moment in our time....
And and.... and... and present culture is our expression of how we are feeling at the moment.
And and we should always find time to express about how we feel at the moment that is a reflection of joy...
cause...ev...eh.. you know... it comes in the mornin' hahahahaha
we also have to find ways to express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and and and...a connection about how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way too".

Go ahead and even begin to make sense of that. It truly is akin to the type of random nonsense that a meth head might say. It makes positively no sense.
How is she that way? She does this all the time. Absolute nonsensical rambling. A 12 year old has more ability to answer a question than this.

Nah, just lousy at public speaking and doesn't know when to keeper mouth shut. They ought to keep her away from interviews and public speaking, as an embarrassment to women and the Biden Administration. She needs to be back in California.

Here is a text of her words.....

"what I think culture is... it is a reflection of our moment in our time....
And and.... and... and present culture is our expression of how we are feeling at the moment.
And and we should always find time to express about how we feel at the moment that is a reflection of joy...
cause...ev...eh.. you know... it comes in the mornin' hahahahaha
we also have to find ways to express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and and and...a connection about how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way too".

Go ahead and even begin to make sense of that. It truly is akin to the type of random nonsense that a meth head might say. It makes positively no sense.
How is she that way? She does this all the time. Absolute nonsensical rambling. A 12 year old has more ability to answer a question than this.

Nope, she is just like a lot of folks these days.

Cannabis (Marijuana) Research Report
Is there a link between marijuana use and psychiatric disorders?​

iu

iu

Nah, just lousy at public speaking and doesn't know when to keeper mouth shut. They ought to keep her away from interviews and public speaking, as an embarrassment to women and the Biden Administration. She needs to be back in California.
Educated at Howard U and UC--speaks volumes.

For crying out loud. She is a lawyer. She should have learned to speak and make a case in law school. This mental deficient failed the bar on her first attempt. C'mon folks, our leaders should be the best and brightest--certainly not the dregs that we have evidenced with the likes of Biden, Harris, Fetterman and AOC.
So she is like the stuttering lawyer in My Cousin Vinny!
I don't think there is anyone on either side that would try and say she is intelligent, she is not.
But, prior to the past couple years she at least made coherent sense.
Is she trying to take the same drugs as whatever they are giving to the President? Serious question.
This isn't a joke, because the President of the United States is obviously not in charge, there is no more evidence needed for that, and whatever reason she has became a mess is problematic to say the least - because obviously she isn't in charge either.
Someone said today, I watched several vids - I can't remember who it was... but he is right - this is the first time he could think of where just over one year before the election and no one has any real idea who is the Democratic Party's candidate to run for President? It isn't Biden. For get that. He is already gone, can you imagine how much worse he will be in another year?
The globalists are telling all of us they are in control. Its just that people who are weary of what is going on are not getting with their program. Of course, the people who are not are screwing with their own also which weakens them, and the Progs know it. The states that are red are oasis areas and the powers that be are screwing the pooch to citizens with abusing people for simple stuff. Which furthers the decline of our nation and the change into something else. No matter how many millions enter these states, the trend is to the left from a percentage of them and a percentage of others humiliated from the powers that rule there now.

LOL....Remember when the MSM was saying the "she is the one to beat" when she entered the dem primary?

Indeed, the last coherent utterance she made was when she called tater a wasist in the debate.
I think she cracked 1%. MSM are full of elites who can't releate to the average person to even understand their position.

But that doesn't explain why past videos of her are nothing like they are now.
Nothing.
Look at old videos, tons of them. You may disagree with what she is saying, but she always made sense. Not this weird... rambling nonsense.

It's the coke.

A lawyer who performed unusual feats to get where she got. Who knows if she actually got her degree on her knees?

She has echolalia. That's why she can't keep a speechwriter. A word or a sound will trigger in her brain. Then she repeats it over and over. Her writers leave.

If that qualifies her as being mentally deficient, there are going to be a great many of her political contemporaries in the same boat. Biden and Trump come immediately to mind.

In 2024, if Joseph the Somnolent were to drop out, she'd be the one to beat then as well. She is "next in line" and checks the boxes. The Dems would have to find another black chick even if she agreed to step aside.

They would run Maxine Waters to get rid of Kamala if they had to. They're that stupid and confident they have it all rigged.

Forum List

Back