A Short Story For ALL You Hillary Fans!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
To ALL of you Hard Nosed Hillary Clinton Fans out there. Who still think that the Russians were responsible for Donald Trump’s Victory, or should I say His Landslide Defeat od Hillary Clinton. It goes like this:

There once was an old farmer who was stuck in the horse and buggy age. Whenever he wanted to go into town, which really wasn't that far away, he'd have to go out to the barn, hitch his ornery old horse, kicking and biting, to his buckboard, for a bumpy ride into town. Coming back, he'd have to unhitch the animal, with all the unpleasantness that involved, put away the harness and gear, and end the day exhausted.

One day, the farmer decided he'd had enough, and he bought himself a brand new, shiny red sports car. Now, a trip to town was ten minutes, round trip, and the farmer was exhilarated by the ride. The mean, ornery old horse turned to his stablemates and said, "It was my policies that made this happen!"
Remember this story whenever a horse, or at least, a horse's behind, tries to take credit for something he not only didn't do, but couldn't do.

So, All You 'Hillary Lost ' Deniers, Can We Give it a Rest??

One of these, no doubt.
vintage-red-sports-car-3d-model-1985841.jpg

There once was an old farmer who was stuck in the horse and buggy age.

But you stated that the farmer lived during the horse and buggy days..There were no cars then...

Please upgrade your reading comprehension, Moony, before calling others stupid and ignorant. The farmer didn't live in the olden days; his mode of operation just hadn't changed over the years.

Enjoy the parable, learn from it, and be happy.

But you stated that the farmer lived during the horse and buggy days..There were no cars then...
Ok you win! You must be a Hillary Fan, I can tell by your stupidity.
İ wanna fuckkk you. Fascist trumper
Sore losing Hillary Loving asshole.
Dude, at this point you are just embarrassing yourself more and more each time you post. Give it up. Just tuck your tail between your legs and slink away like a good little nutter.

Please upgrade your reading comprehension, Moony, before calling others stupid and ignorant. The farmer didn't live in the olden days; his mode of operation just hadn't changed over the years.

Please, half assed parables that don't even cover the person he is trying to diss are lame at best..

Please, half assed parables that don't even cover the person he is trying to diss are lame at best..
OK, Have Fun With That while you're playing in traffic....

Electrons, protons and neutrons are heavy in the traffic of inter-webs...

Its NOT that I don't hear you, I'm Just Ignoring you!

Its NOT that I don't hear you, I'm Just Ignoring you!
I can see that you can't hear me, because the post doesn't have a voice......

Forum List

Back