A sign from God perhaps, but folks this is eiry....just sayin

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Giant Flower (that stands for Trump)That Smells Like Death Will Bloom For First Time In A Decade
A strange plant is about to unleash a reek upon NYC. And you can watch it all on a live cam.
5799f9bf2a00002e004f7008.jpeg

579a111d2400002600b339a9.jpeg

Let me get this straight, Trump is from NY, leading in the polls, everyone save for his wife, kids, Putin and stupid white people are predicting the end of this country, a death so to speak, and this flower suddenly emerges??????

God is trying to tell us something, just sayin!!

Last edited:
Giant Flower (that stands for Trump)That Smells Like Death Will Bloom For First Time In A Decade
A strange plant is about to unleash a reek upon NYC. And you can watch it all on a live cam.

Let me get this straight, Trump is from NY, leading in the polls, everyone save for his wife, kids, Putin and stupid white people are predicting the end of this country, a death so to speak, and this flower suddenly emerges??????

:clap2:

Gotta hand it to you, this is one of the best, damn, bullshit stories you've ever come up with. Hats off.

• Banned
All I gotta say is, get spiritually saved folks, we've been warned.

You morons! THAT is an ear of corn.

• Banned

Titan-arum1web.jpg

Amorphophallus titanum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org
494 × 758Search by image
Amorphophallus titanum
Visit page View image

Related images:

View more

Titan-arum1web.jpg

en.wikipedia.org
494 × 758Search by image
Amorphophallus titanum
Visit page View image

Related images:

View more

OK..OK...OK I feel so stupid.

Titan-arum1web.jpg

en.wikipedia.org
494 × 758Search by image
Amorphophallus titanum
Visit page View image

Related images:

View more

You should, you tried to have a discussion with Tigerred.

The only thing is OP

That flower stands for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

Rotten to the core Clinton. ....heck !!!I can smell her from here!:laugh: :eusa_sick: :eusa_angel:

Titan-arum1web.jpg

en.wikipedia.org
494 × 758Search by image
Amorphophallus titanum
Visit page View image

Related images:

View more

:welcome:

The only thing is OP

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

Rotten to the core Clinton. ....heck !!!I can smell her from here!:laugh: :eusa_sick: :eusa_angel:
For the last time you moronic simp, save the insults for people that give a shit about HIllary, I'm not a fan....as for the stench....I'll give it to Trump any day, although both reeekkkk of bs!!

The only thing is OP

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

For the last time you moronic simp, save the insults for people that give a shit about HIllary, I'm not a fan....as for the stench....I'll give it to Trump any day, although both reeekkkk of bs!!

Oh boy/woman ....chill out ....calm down....

what's the hurry what's the nerve attack? :dunno:

Titan-arum1web.jpg

en.wikipedia.org
494 × 758Search by image
Amorphophallus titanum
Visit page View image

Related images:

View more

(sigh), man the struggle is too real with you neo nuts.....I am perhaps among the best when it comes to attacking you fuck nuts with the same vile attempts you give to OBama. My hero's, here, all attack with facts and articulate comments, me, I could give a fuck about you people!!

The only thing is OP

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

Dunno, guess its just the beast in me, skye!!

The only thing is OP

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

Ok Lol!!!! :biggrin:

The only thing is OP

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

Ok Lol!!!! :biggrin:
Duxes, I'm out....its Miller time for the old fart!!

Titan-arum1web.jpg

en.wikipedia.org
494 × 758Search by image
Amorphophallus titanum
Visit page View image

Related images:

View more

(sigh), man the struggle is too real with you neo nuts.....I am perhaps among the best when it comes to attacking you fuck nuts with the same vile attempts you give to OBama. My hero's, here, all attack with facts and articulate comments, me, I could give a fuck about you people!!
So, criticizing Obama's failed policies is "vile attempts"?(Not that you named what the attempts were).

The only thing is OP

Hillary ROTTEN Clinton.

tiggered can't he/she has some real emotional and mental issues. I was thinking Hillary. However according to the unstable, it isn't.

Forum List

Back