A simple qst. for R-W'ers defending Trump on the NO tapes admission

Nothing could be more unimportant than this issue.
Trump likes to lead media around by the nose, and he's good at it. One day, they may figure that out.
Or not.
Not hardly!
Everyone knew Tramp is a liar, not just the media, and that if there actually were "tapes" the tapes would prove Tramp was lying, so they then immediately demanded that pathological liar Tramp make the tapes available knowing Tramp would have to admit he lied about the tapes or provide tapes the prove he lied about Comey. Tramp decided that lying about the tapes was the lesser of 2 lies.
Rather than lead the media by the nose, the media exposed Tramp as the liar that he is.

Comey didn't bluff, he ACTUALLY HAD THE MEMOS. Trump had nothing, so Trump is the one that was bluffing.

Or.............in poker vernacular, Comey had a full house, and Trump only had one pair, but he tried to act like he had a royal flush.

When Trump did this is business, when he lost, he would send in his lawyers to either tie the case up in court, or send in his accountants to pay off the victim, throwing in extra to keep them from talking about their victory publicly.
And?

I know this isn't your forte, Nat...but you really need to put some thought into WHY Trump made that public comment about the existence of tapes before James Comey testified! If you're the person who's been lying...threatening to release tapes that prove you're a liar makes no sense at all. .

Not when Trump gets to selectively edit the tapes.

Basically telling Comey if he gets one word wrong in his testimony, he's got a tape to attack him with. Trump hoped executive privilege would prevent releasing the tape unedited.

But then Nixon faced the same situation, so lighting can strike twice. Where mysteriously 18 minutes of the conversation is missing.

BTW, Jim Jones was a Democrat.
LIAR!
Jim Jones was a CON$ervoFascist John Bircher and big supporter of Nixon.

The Black Hole of Guyana--The Untold Story of the Jonestown Massacre, by John Judge, 1985

With his new wealth, Jones was able to travel to California and establish the first People's Temple in Ukiah, California, in 1965. Guarded by dogs, electric fences and guard towers, he set up Happy Havens Rest Home.[98] Despite a lack of trained personnel, or proper licensing, Jones drew in many people at the camp. He had elderly, prisoners, people from psychiatric institutions, and 150 foster children, often transferred to care at Happy Havens by court orders.[99] He was contacted there by Christian missionaries from World Vision, an international evangelical order that had done espionage work for the CIA in Southeast Asia.[100] He met "influential" members of the community and was befriended by Walter Heady, the head of the local chapter of the John Birch Society.[101] He used the members of his "church" to organize local voting drives for Richard Nixon's election, and worked closely with the republican party.[102] He was even appointed chairman of the county grand jury.[103]

You truly have a way with hilarity.

Wikipedia is generally written at the 8th grade level on the Flesch-Kincaid readability scale. You should be able to handle it.

Or not.

Jim Jones - Wikipedia

:link:
I know this isn't your forte, Nat...but you really need to put some thought into WHY Trump made that public comment about the existence of tapes before James Comey testified! If you're the person who's been lying...threatening to release tapes that prove you're a liar makes no sense at all. .

Basically telling Comey if he gets one word wrong in his testimony, he's got a tape to attack him with. Trump hoped executive privilege would prevent releasing the tape unedited.

But then Nixon faced the same situation, so lighting can strike twice. Where mysteriously 18 minutes of the conversation is missing.
:link:

We fully support your homosexuality, you are free to take it in the ass from anyone you like. Now, you have proof of anything you say? Can you post the "memos"?

You can't post pictures of Trumps penis? Guess that means it doesn't exist, right?

Let's see if I got this straight. You are asking me to post dick pics?

I'm asking you to prove proof of somethings existence by posting it.

If you can't post it, it proves it doesn't exist.

Game
Set
Match

I responded on another thread about the issue, and I am honestly asking this question of those FEW right wingers still capable of thinking on their own.....

What would you (right wingers) be saying today had COMEY stated, "....Trump better hope that the there are no tapes of our conversation....."???

Would you, today, be "excusing" Comey for the implication asserted in the above statement?
I don't understand the question. Comey already stated he had memos. isn't that already implying you better watch out? Trump called his bluff. I rather liked it.

You don't play much poker do you, because when you bluff, it means you have nothing, but are acting like you do in hopes of getting the other players to throw in the towel.

Comey didn't bluff, he ACTUALLY HAD THE MEMOS. Trump had nothing, so Trump is the one that was bluffing.

Or.............in poker vernacular, Comey had a full house, and Trump only had one pair, but he tried to act like he had a royal flush.

Actually you don't play a lot of poker, Sailor because if you DID then you'd know that bluffing that you have a Royal Flush when your opponent has four queens isn't going to work! It works because you know your opponent is representing more than he actually has!

There were only two people in that room...Trump and Comey! Bluffing that you have tapes that would reveal what took place is only beneficial to you if the story that you have been telling about what took place is the truth. Do you on the left not grasp this concept?

what tapes were those?

We fully support your homosexuality, you are free to take it in the ass from anyone you like. Now, you have proof of anything you say? Can you post the "memos"?

You can't post pictures of Trumps penis? Guess that means it doesn't exist, right?

I'm not the one who wants to see it kid. You are. Kinda strange, but hey I won't judge you. I'd rather see more of Melania.

BTW, Jim Jones was a Democrat.
LIAR!
Jim Jones was a CON$ervoFascist John Bircher and big supporter of Nixon.

The Black Hole of Guyana--The Untold Story of the Jonestown Massacre, by John Judge, 1985

With his new wealth, Jones was able to travel to California and establish the first People's Temple in Ukiah, California, in 1965. Guarded by dogs, electric fences and guard towers, he set up Happy Havens Rest Home.[98] Despite a lack of trained personnel, or proper licensing, Jones drew in many people at the camp. He had elderly, prisoners, people from psychiatric institutions, and 150 foster children, often transferred to care at Happy Havens by court orders.[99] He was contacted there by Christian missionaries from World Vision, an international evangelical order that had done espionage work for the CIA in Southeast Asia.[100] He met "influential" members of the community and was befriended by Walter Heady, the head of the local chapter of the John Birch Society.[101] He used the members of his "church" to organize local voting drives for Richard Nixon's election, and worked closely with the republican party.[102] He was even appointed chairman of the county grand jury.[103]

You truly have a way with hilarity.

Wikipedia is generally written at the 8th grade level on the Flesch-Kincaid readability scale. You should be able to handle it.

Or not.

Jim Jones - Wikipedia
YOU can edit Wiki with anything you want, but my source is this:
Journey to Nowhere, p. 220; "Jim Jones a Republican," LAT, 12/17/78 (John Birch); Daily World, 6/23/81 (Holsinger comments), and NYT, 11/24/78 ("helpful" reputation).

I'm not the one who wants to see it kid. You are. Kinda strange, but hey I won't judge you. I'd rather see more of Melania.

I don't want to see Comey's memos. I'm happy to have Mueller see them. And Mueller having them is good enough for me to believe they exist.

In this day and age any attempt to edit tapes is going to be exposed immediately at which point the entire tape would be demanded by Congressional investigators, RR!

Once again...a tape is only a threat to James Comey if he tries to misrepresent what really took place in that meeting. Trump has never claimed executive privilege because he's been telling the truth and has nothing to hide. It's obvious Trump was concerned that Comey might be less "truth worthy"!

I don't want to see Comey's memos. I'm happy to have Mueller see them. And Mueller having them is good enough for me to believe they exist.
This, coming from the person who demands to see the Presidents private parts.

Forum List

Back