A “sizable amount” of FBI agents had sympathy toward the insurrectionists on Jan 6th

Bullshit. Antifa and BLM are violent, lefty organizations.
Lol you morons do not even know what Antifa is. You don’t know who runs it. You don’t know how they operate. It’s not even actual group. It’s just random guys dressing in black and calling themselves Antifa. Those particular people don’t even do anything illegal the large majority of the time.

Merrick Garland refuses to say whether people working for him broke glass in the Capital on Jan 6th.

He doesn't have to give any details about any ongoing investigation. All he would need to say is, "of course not, we were not in the business of inciting a riot, that day."

But he's under oath, so . . .

Those opportunists were not liberal to begin with. The ones that did the actual violence and looting didn’t give a shit about politics to begin with.
Says you

That's why the Democrats bailed them all out, right?

Lol you morons do not even know what Antifa is. You don’t know who runs it. You don’t know how they operate. It’s not even actual group. It’s just random guys dressing in black and calling themselves Antifa. Those particular people don’t even do anything illegal the large majority of the time.
That's totally ignorant.

You're totally ignorant.

You're just puking up DNC talking points

And THEY lie, even if you're just ignorant.

You Jan 6 bedwetters are a hoot!

Those unarmed grandmas & gramps protesting a massively corrupted & stolen election really scared the shit out of you, didn't they?
I guess it's not surprising from lefty males afraid of their own insane women & boyfriends

View attachment 710472
Funny how you Trumptards say the same thing as Vladimir Putin about the terrorists who stormed our Capitol.

Not funny like "ha-ha" either.
Funny like that sucks.

It's almost as if you love and admire an arch enemy of your own country.
Remember the good old days when that kind of behavior would have made YOU an enemy of your country also?

This madness has hit around 30% to 35% of the country. That many people have fallen for the con.

Profession appears to be irrelevant. They've fallen for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

This isn't political. It's sociological. Anthropological. Cultural.
Shut the fuck up

Funny how you Trumptards say the same thing as Vladimir Putin about the terrorists who stormed our Capitol.

Not funny like "ha-ha" either.
Funny like that sucks.

It's almost as if you love and admire an arch enemy of your own country.
Remember the good old days when that kind of behavior would have made YOU an enemy of your country also?

EVEN PUTIN doesn't like nasty Stalinist pigs

LOL. You talk a lot of shit. Meanwhile in teh real world.

1665997909391.png

1665997925105.png

1665997959742.png

We don't know how the organization is run or who is in charge, because people like YOU in the government prevent our intelligence agencies from doing their jobs.

Meanwhile you people pissing your panties about ONE riot that lasted like FOUR hours, on 1/6. Because it gives you an excuse to arrest your enemies.

You are tryants.

You guessed it. They tried to use the summer riots as a whataboutism to justify it. Of course because they have
entirely different causes, it doesn’t even make sense to use it as a whataboutism.

This FBI email sums it up well:

“I literally had to explain to an agent from a ‘blue state’ office the difference between opportunists burning and looting during protests that stemmed legitimate grievance to police brutality vs. an insurgent mob whose purpose was to prevent the execution of democratic processes at the behest of a sitting president,” the email states. “One is a smattering of criminals, the other is an organized group of domestic terrorists.”

No insuckrection happen though I'm sure you would swallow all that came from it.

You want the truth!? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

😂

I'm not the one that whines like a faggot about "unarmed black men" being shot by cops,

yet supports an "unarmed white woman" being shot be a cop.

That's you revealing that all your whining about the "unarmed black men" was just jive shit talk.

You are the coward that cannot handle the Truth.

I'm not the one that whines like a faggot about "unarmed black men" being shot by cops,

yet supports an "unarmed white woman" being shot be a cop.
Two different situations you moron. In one three cops helped a forth kneel on the neck of a subdued suspect for 9 minutes until he was dead as bystanders were shouting at them that they were killing him. In the other a woman was the first of angry mob trying to break through a barricade to get to law makers in the Capitol because they wanted to violently disagree with losing an election. You're so stuck on identity politics that you can't look at these incidents objectively. Daniel Shaver was white and think every officer involved in that murder should be in prison.
That's you revealing that all your whining about the "unarmed black men" was just jive shit talk.
No, that's just your identity politics on full display.
You are the coward that cannot handle the Truth.
You're just a pussy, desperate for more allies because you know you cuck whites have no chance on your own.

Two different situations you moron. In one three cops helped a forth kneel on the neck of a subdued suspect for 9 minutes until he was dead as bystanders were shouting at them that they were killing him. In the other a woman was the first of angry mob trying to break through a barricade to get to law makers in the Capitol because they wanted to violently disagree with losing an election. You're so stuck on identity politics that you can't look at these incidents objectively. Daniel Shaver was white and think every officer involved in that murder should be in prison.

No, that's just your identity politics on full display.

You're just a pussy, desperate for more allies because you know you cuck whites have no chance on your own.

Awww, look at teh brave little man pretending that it was only ONCE that he whined like a faggot about an unarmed black man getting shot.

Your stated reasons for your riots, is shown to be bullshit. That leaves what as a reason for your riots and looting?

Mmm, they did stop, once Trump was out of office.... MMMMmmm,

So that means that the black rioters are just the DEMS version of nazi brownshirts, committing violence in an attempt to taint the election.

Now THAT makes sense. Especially with you being such a retarded lefty.

Awww, look at teh brave little man pretending that it was only ONCE that he whined like a faggot about an unarmed black man getting shot.
You're simply protecting your situation on to others. We strategies then organize and then create effective social pressure. You clowns don't know how to do anything but stomp your feet and cry like little bitches.
Your stated reasons for your riots, is shown to be bullshit. That leaves what as a reason for your riots and looting?
The reason for the protests was to create social pressure, the riots were just anger boiling over to meet opportunists. Everyone can understand that behavior. It's even understandable among most of the Jan 6th rioters. Sure nearly all of them were stupid enough to believe the election was stolen but they were whipped up into that frenzy by a bunch of grifters and opportunists who were counting on that chaos to help them steal an election. I don't actually have a problem with most of the rioters who entered the Capitol skating by on trespassing charges.
Mmm, they did stop, once Trump was out of office.... MMMMmmm,
😄

You need to see conspiracy everywhere is hilarious. Those protests weren't even about Trump, he just happened to President when they were going on.
So that means that the black rioters are just the DEMS version of nazi brownshirts, committing violence in an attempt to taint the election.
If you want to equate the black community being upset over the nine minute murder of an unarmed man who was in police custody with Nazis brownshirts be my guest. I guess that just helps show how ridiculous you really are.
Now THAT makes sense. Especially with you being such a retarded lefty.
I bet it does to you, Short Bus. 😄

You're simply protecting your situation on to others. We strategies then organize and then create effective social pressure. You clowns don't know how to do anything but stomp your feet and cry like little bitches.

The reason for the protests was to create social pressure, the riots were just anger boiling over to meet opportunists. Everyone can understand that behavior. It's even understandable among most of the Jan 6th rioters. Sure nearly all of them were stupid enough to believe the election was stolen but they were whipped up into that frenzy by a bunch of grifters and opportunists who were counting on that chaos to help them steal an election. I don't actually have a problem with most of the rioters who entered the Capitol skating by on trespassing charges.

And the strategy was to use the Moral Argument that it was wrong to shoot "unarmed black men".

That you support the shooting of an "unarmed white woman" shows that the "whining" or Moral Argument used to create that social pressure,

WAS A FUCKING LIE.

That's my point. That is what you are desperate to avoid discussing. THat is why you talk so must shit. Your power, the strenght of your movement is built on convincing stupid people that you are something you are not, ie NOT a soulless monster who hates them with a fiery passion and longs for the day you can stop lying and kill them.

😄

You need to see conspiracy everywhere is hilarious. Those protests weren't even about Trump, he just happened to President when they were going on.

Have cops stopped "oppressing" your poor innocent little black criminals? LOL. You are a jive shit talker.

Trump out of office and the riots just sort of faded away.... Just a coincidence I guess....

1666002405828.png

If you want to equate the black community being upset over the nine minute murder of an unarmed man who was in police custody with Nazis brownshirts be my guest. I guess that just helps show how ridiculous you really are.

I bet it does to you, Short Bus. 😄

I explained my reasoning to get there sonny. All you did was hold your hands over your ears and have a little tantrum, like a baby.

1666002455923.png

Forum List

Back