A telling fact progs don't want to talk about; as voters get to know Hilldawg, they like her less

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
That's right, as people get to know more about Hillary, her favorability numbers go down.

Now, it wouldn't be fair to say that this is a real revelation to anyone. We all know that Hillary really isn't likable.

But this study of millennials is still worth noting - why?

Not just because of her dramatic drop in favorability numbers; but the fact that as this new voting block has gotten to know her better, gotten to know more and more about her; they start liking her less and less

hey good news for Hill and the rest of the progs? It does look like that there will be more and more people to pander to as time goes on!

Clinton’s support drops 16% among youth in one year – poll

I'm not young...so I cannot speak to the issue from that perspective. But I consider Hillary Clinton to be an intelligent, competent, capable woman who will make a very decent president. Why some young people think otherwise is a mystery to me.

I certainly think she is head and shoulders better a choice than the alternative(s),

I'm not young...so I cannot speak to the issue from that perspective. But I consider Hillary Clinton to be an intelligent, competent, capable woman who will make a very decent president. Why some young people think otherwise is a mystery to me.

I certainly think she is head and shoulders better a choice than the alternative(s),

I see them as even.

and wont vote for either

progressives love hillary. its the normal left wingers who make up 50% of the population who don't like her.

progressives are nasty psychopaths who love hillary.

Have you discussed your senility with your docter yet???

You DO remember that your ObozoCare covers that, don't you???

Have you discussed your senility with your docter yet???

You DO remember that your ObozoCare covers that, don't you???

That kind of thing must go over very nicely at the playground.

But you are not at the playground...or in the sandbox.

Take your medicine. Hildabeast is a lying scum crook.

Take your medicine. Hildabeast is a lying scum crook.

I'll give you this. She lies. Almost all humans lie occasionally...and American politicians lie more than most.

But she is intelligent, acts like an adult, is competent...and will make a fine president.

You'll see.

Then you must not care very much for our Constitution, particularly your gun rights. And you must also not care about our country being overrun with immigrants making you the minority in your own country.

If you want more government intrusion in your life, then you vote Democrat. If you want less government intrusion in your life, vote conservative Republican.

That's right, as people get to know more about Hillary, her favorability numbers go down.

But they hate Donald Trump even more. You guys probably would have won the election had you nominated anybody else but him

I'll give you this. She lies. Almost all humans lie occasionally...and American politicians lie more than most.

But she is intelligent, acts like an adult, is competent...and will make a fine president.

You'll see.

How can she make a fine President when our foreign foes have her on puppet strings?

Do you really think that our enemies don't have emails that Hilary would do anything for us not to see? Her crackerjack server could have been hacked by a high school computer geek. With Trump, at least our enemies can't blackmail him through 8 years of leadership in our country.

But they hate Donald Trump even more. You guys probably would have won the election had you nominated anybody else but him

this I agree with - we still may win

I'm just hoping that Trump & Putin haven't shot their wad with Wikileaks...

nd no, I do not really believe that Trump is colluding with Putin or anyone else on Hillary;s email debaucle

Then you must not care very much for our Constitution, particularly your gun rights. And you must also not care about our country being overrun with immigrants making you the minority in your own country.

If you want more government intrusion in your life, then you vote Democrat. If you want less government intrusion in your life, vote conservative Republican.

She will make a fine president.

You'll see. In fact,

In think she will so prove herself to some of you people, many of you will end up voting for her when she runs for re-election.

You'll see.

How can she make a fine President when our foreign foes have her on puppet strings?

Do you really think that our enemies don't have emails that Hilary would do anything for us not to see? Her crackerjack server could have been hacked by a high school computer geek. With Trump, at least our enemies can't blackmail him through 8 years of leadership in our country.

This comment of yours sounds like an interesting topic for a conspiracy thread, Ray.

But for here...Donald Trump is an abomination as a candidate for president of the United States. I might enjoy a round of golf with him...but I cannot imagine anyone wanting him for the chief executive.

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, while far from a perfect candidate, has the right stuff for the office.

Now, it wouldn't be fair to say that this is a real revelation to anyone. We all know that Hillary really isn't likable.

But this study of millennials is still worth noting - why?

Not just because of her dramatic drop in favorability numbers; but the fact that as this new voting block has gotten to know her better, gotten to know more and more about her; they start liking her less and less

hey good news for Hill and the rest of the progs? It does look like that there will be more and more people to pander to as time goes on!

Clinton’s support drops 16% among youth in one year – poll
Actually I think everyone is starting to warm up to the woman who will become our next POTUS and the first female POTUS in US history.

You have it all backwards.

The more everyone hears about Trump the more sick they get.

You'll see.

This comment of yours sounds like an interesting topic for a conspiracy thread, Ray.

But for here...Donald Trump is an abomination as a candidate for president of the United States. I might enjoy a round of golf with him...but I cannot imagine anyone wanting him for the chief executive.

Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, while far from a perfect candidate, has the right stuff for the office.
Welcome to the forum Frank.

I can vouch for you to everyone else that you are a Scientist, a Philosopher, and a man of good moral character !!!

Weird,

The last poll I look at(PPP) had her favorables improving 9 points after the convention. Trump is -22 to her mid single digits.

So who is exactly not liked?

Weird,

The last poll I look at(PPP) had her favorables improving 9 points after the convention. Trump is -22 to her mid single digits.

So who is exactly not liked?
Hillary. She a repulsive character and even more of a sleaze.

Forum List

Back