A true emergency, record illegal immigration surge at the border

It says alot that you find women and children being raped to be funny fucking asshole.

Liberals really are fucking scum.

Nowhere near being truthful…

sw-border-apprehensions-by-fiscal-year.jpg

Care to actually look at the true numbers? Record number of family units attempting to cross illegally. The cost of dealing with families is FAR more than the cost of single men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...422800-c73a-11e8-b2b5-79270f9cce17_story.html

4 out of 5 women who attempt to cross are sexually assaulted:

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

So if you care about women, you'll want to do everything you can to reduce the allure of them trying to get here.

Really?

Amazing he waited 2 years to declare an “emergency” then… Funny how it only became an emergency after the leadership in the House changed…huh?

Care to actually look at the true numbers? Record number of family units attempting to cross illegally. The cost of dealing with families is FAR more than the cost of single men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...422800-c73a-11e8-b2b5-79270f9cce17_story.html

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

So if you care about women, you'll want to do everything you can to reduce the allure of them trying to get here.

Really?

Amazing he waited 2 years to declare an “emergency” then… Funny how it only became an emergency after the leadership in the House changed…huh?

He waited patiently for congress to act and they didn't so he did. He waited for 2 years and nothing was done.

So he took his orange balls and did something about it.

Had he declared an emergency the moment he took office you would bitch and complain he didn't try to go through congress.

We know, he can't do anything right. Get over it, he's your president. And unlike Obama, his intentions to keep his promises didn't end the day he put his hand on the bible. That was when they just got started.

Last edited:

Really?

There's no mystery here. Nancy made it clear to the President that declaring a national emergency was the only way to get the fence built.

Really?

There's no mystery here. Nancy made it clear to the President that declaring a national emergency was the only way to get the fence built.

It was the only way he could keep a campaign promise…
Other Presidents have faced insurmountable congressional obstruction in keeping promises too...
None of them attempted to loot the treasury…

If it wasn't an emergency in 2007; it's not an emergency now. In 2000, there were over a million arrests. No emergency then either.
The essence of this statement: "If something continues for a certain length of time, it should not be changed."

By this (lack of) logic, America should have kept slavery. The insanity of some members here is stunning.

:eusa_whistle:

Certainly nowhere near a record…or a crisis.
I guess calling something a crisis is subjective.

Looks like it has been a crisis for a long time.

...but the MSM says it’s not a crisis. So believe them, since they only have your best interests.

Mathematics are not on the side of the fear mongers.
How many illegals does it take for it to be a crisis?

There must be a joke in there somewhere.

We had 10x the supposed crisis level lie you are propagating currently and there was no emergency then or now.

Just stop it with the arguments.

The facts are as follows.

Conservatives hate brown people.
They think a wall will stop them from having to interact with brown people
That is the only reason for it to be built

Odd, I like Ben Carson and Emmitt Smith.

I am currently dating a Cuban woman.

But you know us, Cons.

Liberals lie, all day every day.

If it wasn't an emergency in 2007; it's not an emergency now. In 2000, there were over a million arrests. No emergency then either.
The essence of this statement: "If something continues for a certain length of time, it should not be changed."

By this (lack of) logic, America should have kept slavery. The insanity of some members here is stunning.

Wow. That was a stupid parallel to draw.

Really?

Other Presidents have faced insurmountable congressional obstruction in keeping promises too...
The people elected him in large part because of that promise and they expect him to keep it. You seem to think it is wrong for a President to keep his promises.

:eusa_whistle:

Certainly nowhere near a record…or a crisis.

...but the MSM says it’s not a crisis. So believe them, since they only have your best interests.

We had 10x the supposed crisis level lie you are propagating currently and there was no emergency then or now.

But you know us, Cons.

The argument I hear from your blob is that we...can’t have a nation if we don’t have borders.

"A country without borders is not a country at all," Trump said at the start of a space council event at the White House.

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 5.22.10 PM.png

Where is the push to build a border across the north—where white folks may be coming across?

Oh wait…there is none.

Quick…disavow that argument and fall back to

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 5.24.03 PM.png

I’m sure it’s more comfortable.

But you know us, Cons.

The argument I hear from your blob is that we...can’t have a nation if we don’t have borders.

"A country without borders is not a country at all," Trump said at the start of a space council event at the White House.

View attachment 249024

Where is the push to build a border across the north—where white folks may be coming across?

Oh wait…there is none.

View attachment 249025

So at least you're finally coming clean about the Democrats supporting open borders, even if you do have to phrase it in racist terms.

When I went to California in October I rode on the highways. It was miserable. Several times in the few days and it was pure torture. The richest state in the union is a sham. Nothing but back ups and slow downs. Wasting resources on pipe dreams and letting the influence of insane people kill people rules that state. Even if it has its charm.
What’s a sham is your subjective, anecdotal, and incorrect perception.

Nowhere near being truthful…

Really?

The people elected him in large part because of that promise and they expect him to keep it. You seem to think it is wrong for a President to keep his promises.

I have a problem with looting the treasury to pay for a program the Congress expressly chose not to fund.

No. But when the Congress says no, you negotiate, you don’t rob the bank. Obama didn’t rob the bank to pay for universal healthcare. Bush didn’t do it to pay for Iraq/Afghanistan. Reagan didn’t use it to bankrupt the USSR? Kennedy didn’t do it to get to the moon.

All of the above would have been much easier than the give and take of budget negotiations, right?

Illegal immigration at worst rate since 2007

This is going to bolster Trumps claim about it being an emergency. Why are so many lawmakers against securing our borders against illegal immigrants?

BUILD THE WALL!!!
There is no ‘emergency’ – it’s just another Trump/rightwing lie.

There’s only conservatives’ ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate.

Your fear is ridiculous and unwarranted: the ‘brown people’ aren’t going to take over America, they’re not going to take your job, they’re not going to make you speak Spanish.

Are

Really?

I have a problem with looting the treasury to pay for a program the Congress expressly chose not to fund.

No. But when the Congress says no, you negotiate, you don’t rob the bank. Obama didn’t rob the bank to pay for universal healthcare. Bush didn’t do it to pay for Iraq/Afghanistan. Reagan didn’t use it to bankrupt the USSR? Kennedy didn’t do it to get to the moon.

All of the above would have been much easier than the give and take of budget negotiations, right?

So you are fine with this company building the wall with the current budgeted amount,

Cool.

Company offers to build 234 miles of border wall for $1.4 billion

Are
Really?

So you are fine with this company building the wall with the current budgeted amount,

Cool.

Company offers to build 234 miles of border wall for $1.4 billion

Agreed.

I think it’s a stupid idea as it will not do anything to address illegal immigration, stop drugs on any large degree but no. But if they can use the money Congress allocated for the wall...Go for it. That is the way its supposed to work.

I would have a problem with taking someone up on their offer though; there should be a bidding process.

No offense (ok, offense), but does your brain actually make an audible "SNAP" when you think like this?

But you know us, Cons.

View attachment 249024

Oh wait…there is none.

View attachment 249025

Are you saying it’s a crisis at the Canadian border too?

That’s news to me. You?

No offense (ok, offense), but does your brain actually make an audible "SNAP" when you think like this?

You’ve topped your record for vapidity.

Forum List

Back