🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A true emergency, record illegal immigration surge at the border

No. You should treat people of color with the respect we deserve. Like fellow human beings instead of less than human. I won’t hold my breath.
You get respect if you earn respect. I don't respect anyone who thinks they have a right to live in my house.

I don’t respect anyone who judges someone based on skin color, sexual preference, or what God they prey to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t respect anyone who judges someone based on skin color, sexual preference, or what God they prey to.
Great. I don't respect someone who tries to take what is not his.

Which is exactly how this country started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was largely empty when this country started.

Telling these savages that they have a right to take whatever they want because that's how this country started is going to end up with a lot of dead savages.

I believe you. I believe that the invaders will resort to crime thinking that Democrats have given them that right. And they will be killed in many ways. Without a passing thought.

76,000 in one month?

That’s filling up a football stadium.

Dimms are liars that this isn’t happening.

:eusa_whistle:

sw-border-apprehensions-by-fiscal-year.jpg

Certainly nowhere near a record…or a crisis.
I guess calling something a crisis is subjective.

Looks like it has been a crisis for a long time.

...but the MSM says it’s not a crisis. So believe them, since they only have your best interests.

Mathematics are not on the side of the fear mongers.
How many illegals does it take for it to be a crisis?

There must be a joke in there somewhere.

We had 10x the supposed crisis level lie you are propagating currently and there was no emergency then or now.

Just stop it with the arguments.

The facts are as follows.

Conservatives hate brown people.
They think a wall will stop them from having to interact with brown people
That is the only reason for it to be built

...but the MSM says it’s not a crisis. So believe them, since they only have your best interests.

We had 10x the supposed crisis level lie you are propagating currently and there was no emergency then or now.

:bigbed:

Sweets.....the worm has turned on this. If 10 million people were pouring across the border each month, you and the zombies would still be crying racism.

Anyway....its all pretty much a dead issue since the President ends up with his wall $ once the veto comes.

Well, should America follow the sage advice of Beto the Phony Mexican and tear down the wall we have there now?

Illegal immigration at worst rate since 2007

This is going to bolster Trumps claim about it being an emergency. Why are so many lawmakers against securing our borders against illegal immigrants?

BUILD THE WALL!!!
There is no immigration clause in our Constitution and we should not be losing money on border policy with a naturalization clause.
Protecting the country from invasion is in the constitution.
a refugee problem is not an invasion. millions cross the border every day.

You're right. They're not refugees. They're illegal aliens breaking the laws of our country.

Sweets.....the worm has turned on this. If 10 million people were pouring across the border each month, you and the zombies would still be crying racism.

Anyway....its all pretty much a dead issue since the President ends up with his wall $ once the veto comes.

It’ll end up before the Supreme Court. Either we will have a system of checks and balances or we will have an outlaw Executive who loots funds to fulfill campaign promises.

Funding is one thing…building it is another. Many more court cases, injunctions, etc… to come even if the Emergency Declaration survives the Congress.

It’ll end up before the Supreme Court. Either we will have a system of checks and balances or we will have an outlaw Executive who loots funds to fulfill campaign promises.

Funding is one thing…building it is another. Many more court cases, injunctions, etc… to come even if the Emergency Declaration survives the Congress.
More noise from the Democrats as the fence goes up.

Due process

Due process
No, just noise.

Care to actually look at the true numbers? Record number of family units attempting to cross illegally. The cost of dealing with families is FAR more than the cost of single men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...422800-c73a-11e8-b2b5-79270f9cce17_story.html

4 out of 5 women and children who attempt to cross are sexually assaulted:

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost

So if you care about women, you'll want to do everything you can to reduce the allure of them trying to get here.

Forum List

Back