A Trump White House Preview: Feuds, Turmoil And Conspiracies

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This is great article that presents the obstacles Sur Donald must surmout, the primary one being his admission that the election process is legal and fair. One of the sure signs of an authoritarian, fascist leader and his illiterate believers is the constant attack against the principles of democracy, a government chosen by the people, all the people.

A Trump White House preview: Feuds, turmoil and conspiracies

Wishful thinking by anti-Americans aside, it seems that all we have seen in the last eight years is feuds, turmoil and conspiracies. Don't even bring up the crazy conspiracies during Hillary's husband's regime.

This is great article that presents the obstacles Sur Donald must surmout, the primary one being his admission that the election process is legal and fair. One of the sure signs of an authoritarian, fascist leader and his illiterate believers is the constant attack against the principles of democracy, a government chosen by the people, all the people.

"MUST surmout?" You can't even spell it correctly. Trump hasn't got to even give you whining rat leftists the time of day. You were solidly defeated across the board and your power reduced to mere entertainment value.

Sur jakey is just frantic , now he pins his hopes on the recount I would suppose eh Sur jakey ??

• Banned
^^^^ :)
74897ef4032a8297865203500d32505902c22afff00a8fb46d4cf76edd293836.jpg

Yes, I understand you despise democracy, guys, and the American way.

• Banned
Sur jakey is just frantic , now he pins his hopes on the recount I would suppose eh Sur jakey ??
Hopes of a change on a recount? Not me, Sur pissonhimself. But I do expect that it will keep Americans focused on the disaster of a trainwreck that is Trump.

Geeze... how many meltdowns does Jakey have each day?

Jakey means no harm-----he is doing what jakey does-----pricking the overly contented, disdaining holiday cheer, seeking to excoriate all idiots who dare to smile in his exalted presence

Jake "Ready 4 Hillary2020" with yet another thead that has us wondering how much of a "Republican" he truly is

Jake grab a compass and follow the red arrow...
You and Frank may smile, Minions, in the presence of your dread lord, OrangeMeister. :lol:

Your the one dancing for Stein and Hillary minion.
I am saying it is their right, and like a good little fascist minion, you wish to deny them that right.

It is not a right. Want to know why? If it was a right, you would not have to pay for the recount. It would not have to meet guidelines.

Those are your words, not mine. I said such a recount makes sure the vote is right. Why are you afraid of that?

So Hillary wants to be sure the vote is correct? She petitioning NH for a recount? That one was REALLY close.

You and Frank may smile, Minions, in the presence of your dread lord, OrangeMeister. :lol:

Jake, tell me again how Hillary participating in the unfounded recount is proof she accepts the results of her schlonging, beacuse...

Those are your words, not mine. I said such a recount makes sure the vote is right. Why are you afraid of that?

So she's not accepting the results

Jake, tell me again how Hillary participating in the unfounded recount is proof she accepts the results of her schlonging, beacuse...

So she's not accepting the results

Who? Stein or Clinton? They have the right to make sure the results are correct.

You are helping the white house to continue feuds and turmoil and conspiracies with your defense of the indefensible.

Yes, you're hoping. Sorry Jake, the old battle ax isn't coming back no matter how much you adore her

Forum List

Back