A Trump White House Preview: Feuds, Turmoil And Conspiracies

Those are your words, not mine. I said such a recount makes sure the vote is right. Why are you afraid of that?

So Hillary wants to be sure the vote is correct? She petitioning NH for a recount? That one was REALLY close.
Since you are not in charge, that line of argument will be ignored. Your continuing reinforces the OP's point. You are continuing turmoil.

Jake grab a compass and follow the red arrow...
You and Frank may smile, Minions, in the presence of your dread lord, OrangeMeister. :lol:

Jake, tell me again how Hillary participating in the unfounded recount is proof she accepts the results of her schlonging, beacuse...

Those are your words, not mine. I said such a recount makes sure the vote is right. Why are you afraid of that?

So she's not accepting the results

Who? Stein or Clinton? They have the right to make sure the results are correct.

You are helping the white house to continue feuds and turmoil and conspiracies with your defense of the indefensible.

Stein is a rounding error, Jake. Why is she contesting the results? Why is Soros backing her, why is Hillary supporting this Soros funded, pointless effort?

You and Frank may smile, Minions, in the presence of your dread lord, OrangeMeister. :lol:

Jake, tell me again how Hillary participating in the unfounded recount is proof she accepts the results of her schlonging, beacuse...

She was ready to accept them BEFORE she lost and Americans took from her what was rightfully hers.

She was ready to accept them BEFORE she lost and Americans took from her what was rightfully hers.
Then Trump would have demanded a recount.

Your man is spreading turmoil and conspiracies.

I find it interesting that I can hold off four or five of you, even with secret help on your side. That "help" is the little voice in your head. :lol:

Forum List

Back