A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

the problem with some gay people is they are so damaged they cannot see the life raft, the life line, the life preserver ...
Yet... we will always be here for you tossing you the anchor, in hopes that you find a way to grab it and hang on.

Oh my... A sexual rationalization brought to us from no more an authority than the Feminized Boys and Masculine Girl of the BBC.

ROFLMNAO!

(Reader, I should point out that I have no relationship with these creatures beyond this board and no communication with them beyond what is published in the thread. That they post their own refutations is purely on them... and in no way is it a function of my influencing them to do things that prove my point.)
The readers, if they have read the links, already know the reality that you deny my little fag.

Oh my... A sexual rationalization brought to us from no more an authority than the Feminized Boys and Masculine Girl of the BBC.

ROFLMNAO!

(Reader, I should point out that I have no relationship with these creatures beyond this board and no communication with them beyond what is published in the thread. That they post their own refutations is purely on them... and in no way is it a function of my influencing them to do things that prove my point.)
The readers, if they have read the links, already know the reality that you deny my little fag.

Did they? Well they were sure impressed? I mean just look at the storm of Readers coming forward to share their newfound indoctrination... why there's ZERO of 'em!

Genetically XY and you say that's female? Interesting. Funny thing, if she marries a man then they are both XY. That's gay.

And without regard to what SHE DOES... she remains a FEMALE!
XY is female you believe. Good to know.

Well yes, SHE is a female.

(Reader, you should brace yourself for a litany of links which advise you that the pronoun 'she' does not necessarily refer to a female... and you can KNOW that such is true, because you 'learned' it on the INTERNET!)

ROFLMNAO!

Did they? Well they were sure impressed? I mean just look at the storm of Readers coming forward to share their newfound indoctrination... why there's ZERO of 'em!
No indoctrination is necessary. It's science, which you deny.

the problem with some gay people is they are so damaged they cannot see the life raft, the life line, the life preserver ...
Yet... we will always be here for you tossing you the anchor, in hopes that you find a way to grab it and hang on.

Dante usually pays so little attention to your posts (check it out) it is a wonder he even knows who you are. You mistake a passing and fleeting comment or two for a conversation --- sad

Genetically XY and you say that's female? Interesting. Funny thing, if she marries a man then they are both XY. That's gay.

With XY what, exactly, makes her female?
Hmm... What makes HER female?

Golly that's a toughy.

What makes HER Female? I'm going to go with the boobs and the vagina.

How'd I do?

(Golly, I'm all a tingle with anticipation... did I get it 'right'? Or will I need to 'learn' that female biology is not a qualification suitable to determine gender.)

Dante usually pays so little attention to your posts (check it out) it is a wonder he even knows who you are. You mistake a passing and fleeting comment or two for a conversation --- sad

Referring to yourself in the third person?

Paging Doctor Freud!

Golly that's a toughy.

What makes HER Female? I'm going to go with the boobs an vagina.
Fine, but no period, no ovaries, no womb, therefore she can't reproduce, and she's genetically male. Not much of a woman most would say. With hormones and surgery transsexual males are the same. Guess they are women as well eh?

M to F, same as the XY female above, based on Key's criteria...
hqdefault.jpg

Fine, but no period, no ovaries, no womb, therefore she can't reproduce, and she's genetically male. Not much of a woman most would say. With hormones and surgery transsexual males are the same. Guess they are women as well eh?

you need to get more often.

during the 1970s Dante f()ked three sex-changes. Would you like the details?

Dante has a past that would read like a....

Golly that's a toughy.

She is not genetically male.

He is genetically male.

This is where you're getting confused... He's are males and She's Female.

(Reader, it's always a mistake to give the Leftist the benefit of the doubt... that they actually understand even the most fundamental issues. In this case the would-be 'contributor' is literally insufficient to even understand simple human physiology. And this is why allowing these creatures access to the general public has produced such catastrophic consequences.)

Golly that's a toughy.

She is not genetically male.

He is genetically male.

This is where you're getting confused... He's are males and She's Female.

(Reader, it's always a mistake to given the Leftist the benefit of the doubt... that they actually understand even the most fundamental issues. In this case the would-be 'contributor' is literally insufficient to even understand simple human physiology. And this is why allowing these creatures access to the general public has produced such catastrophic consequences.)

you do more harm than good

stfu

M to F, same as the XY female above, based on Key's criteria...
hqdefault.jpg

Reader... Now we find that even fundamental spacial orientation represents a challenge to these creatures... is it any wonder that they suffer so in negotiating the simplicities common to gender?

Forum List

Back