A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

Thank goodness the courts look at our Constitution and laws as the basis for their rulings and not some foreigner with an axe to grind.

Doesn't matter what the Courts say anymore on this issue. Texas has effectively told the Courts to stuff it. And most other states not already lost to Leftism will soon follow suit.

But I wouldn't worry about it, history shows that Nature has a cure for this sort of problem... and we're quickly approaching that fix. And all indications are that such is comin' sooner, rather than later.

Global warming is going to kill us all?

:dunno:

And when did Pubes stop believing in the Constitution?

All Americans believe in the Constitution... it is after all, founded upon self-evident truth. What's there to "believe"? It's obvious to anyone of any discernible reason... .

It's the Relativist; such as yourself Sphincter, who reject the principled tenets of such.

And like you, you're cult and it's feckless ideology, Global Warming is a deceitful joke, manifested from little more than Old Testament evil.

Now was there a point you had hoped to make, which failed to come across due to your deficient intellectual acuity?

Take a breath, feel about what it is you're trying to hide and say whatever you must to avoid letting the cat out of the bag.

"All Americans believe in the Constitution... it is after all, founded upon self-evident truth. What's there to "believe"? It's obvious to anyone of any discernible reason... . "

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix. Is this self-evident truth? How many amendments are there to the Constitution?
If God created man then he created one race, black. That rather fucks you mightily, whitey.

1. A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Are the Canucks prophets?

How can pursuing happiness be considered "an erosion of fundamental rights" - the opposite is true - is an AFFIRMATION of fundamental rights.

Check your premises.

Well it's really easy... When one person's exercising their right, infringes on the means of ithers to do the same thing.

Homosexuals do not infringe upon your right merely because they choose to exercise theirs.

You are still free to marry whomever.

Thank goodness the courts look at our Constitution and laws as the basis for their rulings and not some foreigner with an axe to grind.

Doesn't matter what the Courts say anymore on this issue. Texas has effectively told the Courts to stuff it. And most other states not already lost to Leftism will soon follow suit.

But I wouldn't worry about it, history shows that Nature has a cure for this sort of problem... and we're quickly approaching that fix. And all indications are that such is comin' sooner, rather than later.

Global warming is going to kill us all?

:dunno:

And when did Pubes stop believing in the Constitution?

All Americans believe in the Constitution... it is after all, founded upon self-evident truth. What's there to "believe"? It's obvious to anyone of any discernible reason... .

It's the Relativist; such as yourself Sphincter, who reject the principled tenets of such.

And like you, you're cult and it's feckless ideology, Global Warming is a deceitful joke, manifested from little more than Old Testament evil.

Now was there a point you had hoped to make, which failed to come across due to your deficient intellectual acuity?

Take a breath, feel about what it is you're trying to hide and say whatever you must to avoid letting the cat out of the bag.

"All Americans believe in the Constitution... it is after all, founded upon self-evident truth. What's there to "believe"? It's obvious to anyone of any discernible reason... . "

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix. Is this self-evident truth? How many amendments are there to the Constitution?
If God created man then he created one race, black. That rather fucks you mightily, whitey.

I was quoting what the belief was in the dark ages. It seems to me we are all of one race.

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

How can pursuing happiness be considered "an erosion of fundamental rights" - the opposite is true - is an AFFIRMATION of fundamental rights.

Check your premises.

Well it's really easy... When one person's exercising their right, infringes on the means of ithers to do the same thing.

Homosexuals do not infringe upon your right merely because they choose to exercise theirs.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Check your premises.

And in 37 of 50 States, also one man and one man, or one woman and one woman.

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Check your premises.

What if the man is now Caitlyn Jenner?

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Check your premises.

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Check your premises.

And one man and one man.....or one woman and one woman. In a matter of weeks same sex marriage will be recognized in every state.

Doesn't Canada have universal health care?
So you are advocating following their lead!
giphy.gif

Ran across this article which conveys what I have been saying about the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality Cult and what we should expect as a consequence of its effect on our culture, from people who have experienced the effects on theirs.

"Americans need to understand that the endgame of the LGBT rights movement involves centralized state power—and the end of First Amendment freedoms."

"I am the daughter of a gay father who died of AIDS. I described my experiences in my book: Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting. Over fifty adult children who were raised by LGBT parents have communicated with me and share my concerns about same-sex marriage and parenting. Many of us struggle with our own sexuality and sense of gender because of the influences in our household environments growing up.

We have great compassion for people who struggle with their sexuality and gender identity—not animosity. And we love our parents. Yet, when we go public with our stories, we often face ostracism, silencing, and threats.

I want to warn America to expect severe erosion of First Amendment freedoms if the US Supreme Court mandates same-sex marriage. The consequences have played out in Canada for ten years now, and they are truly Orwellian in nature and scope. ... "

The Americans who are concerned about normalizing the mental disorder that presents sexual deviancy, should read the entire article, which you can find here:

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Public Discourse

It's evil... of the Old Testament variety and it will bring the same wrath to our time that it brought to the ancient people, destroying their cultures by the gross.

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Check your premises.

What if the a woman married Caitlyn Jenner?

Poor kid... There is absolutely nothing complex about this.

It keeps going over your head. Do you recognize Caitlyn Jenner as a man or a woman?

Doesn't Canada have universal health care?
So you are advocating following their lead!
giphy.gif

Ran across this article which conveys what I have been saying about the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality Cult and what we should expect as a consequence of its effect on our culture, from people who have experienced the effects on theirs.

"Americans need to understand that the endgame of the LGBT rights movement involves centralized state power—and the end of First Amendment freedoms."

"I am the daughter of a gay father who died of AIDS. I described my experiences in my book: Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting. Over fifty adult children who were raised by LGBT parents have communicated with me and share my concerns about same-sex marriage and parenting. Many of us struggle with our own sexuality and sense of gender because of the influences in our household environments growing up.

We have great compassion for people who struggle with their sexuality and gender identity—not animosity. And we love our parents. Yet, when we go public with our stories, we often face ostracism, silencing, and threats.

I want to warn America to expect severe erosion of First Amendment freedoms if the US Supreme Court mandates same-sex marriage. The consequences have played out in Canada for ten years now, and they are truly Orwellian in nature and scope. ... "

The Americans who are concerned about normalizing the mental disorder that presents sexual deviancy, should read the entire article, which you can find here:

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Public Discourse

It's evil... of the Old Testament variety and it will bring the same wrath to our time that it brought to the ancient people, destroying their cultures by the gross.
I'm advocating for not followingn Canada on this.

No American is advocating following Canada on this.

It keeps going over your head. Do you recognize Caitlyn Jenner as a man or a woman?
Doesn't matter what I recognize... If Jenner is a man it can marry any woman it can talk into it... If Jenner is a woman it can marry any man it can talk into it.

If there is a challenge.. The a simple Dna test will tell Ya everything ya need to know.

Ya see as with all laws of nature, the standards of marriage are very simple: Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Check your premises.

False... Because the Leftists sitting on the Federal Judiciary don't determine natural design and nature defines Marriage through the design of the human species, wherein two distinct but complimenting genders are respectively designed; both physically and emotionally to join with the other. Two distinct bodies joining to form one sustainable body.

Such being impossible for one gender... .

See how that works? It's well above the scope and power the sub-human element of the federal judiciary.

Doesn't matter what I recognize... If Jenner is a man it can marry any woman it can talk into it... If Jenner is a woman it can marry any man it can talk into it.

If there is a challenge.. The a simple Dna test will tell Ya everything ya need to know.

Ya see as with all laws of nature, the standards of marriage are very simple: Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
Yes, because Keys thinks XY can be male or female but he can't tell us how?

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCKETH?

Check your premises.

False... Because the Leftists sitting on the Federal Judiciary don't determine natural design and nature defines Marriage through the design of the human species, wherein two distinct but complimenting genders are respectively designed; both physically and emotionally to join with the other. Two distinct bodies joining to form one sustainable body.

Such being impossible for one gender... .

See how that works? It's well above the scope and power the sub-human element of the federal judiciary.
Marriage is not found in nature. Mating is, fucking is, but not marriage. Like God that is man-made.

There is no marriage in nature. We invented marriage. And it is whatever we say it is. Your imaginary 'natural law of marriage' is completely made up by you, citing your subjective personal opinion. And your imagination doesn't have any relevance to our laws.

Marriage includes a man and a man or a woman and a woman in 37 states. And in a matter of weeks, in every state.

Ignoring the fact doesn't change it.

Forum List

Back