A Whole Lot of Hypocrisy to Go Around Today

With all due respect Taz, I have seen this comparison all day. It is a false comparison. The rioting that took place six months ago dealt with the destruction of personal property.

I suppose you could consider the lives of those 17 people as their own personal properties. By all means, obfuscate away.
Of course what happened with the riots was a awful and should have been condemned. Those that engaged in such conduct should be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowable at law.

All I am saying, was that today’s riots were political In nature and aimed at the heart of our democratic institutions. These domestic terrorists that stormed the Capitol building today need to be held accountable.

If you think the past riots were not political in nature you are batshit. They are the iconification of Orange Man Bad riots.

They were also manufactured by the media and the left. The current protests are not manufactured - the nation is going downhill rapidly and has been for quite a while - just like the entire West. While the banana republic style blatant election theft is a concern, in the end that's hardly the primary driver behind the protests.
You Trumpist have turned our nation into a banana republic. Look at these lies you spew. You are so delusional you can;t tell fact from fiction. What we saw today was pure third world bullshit. We have more in common with Cameroon then Gwemany. Thank you Norma and thank you Trump. You have destroyed our nation.

We aren't the ones stealing elections on broad daylight and refusing to investigate any part of it.

We are also not the ones whose literal policy position is to import the banana republics here.
Your post is an out and out lie. As I said you are either a victim of false information and lies or a purveyor of lies to support a corrupt authoritarian wannabe.

False information, while you on the other threads boast about how the courts refuse to hold a fair trial regarding any of the concerns, such as the fact that the signature rejection rate is statistically impossible while at the same time it is well known that signature checks were not conducted based on illegal confidential agreement.
Courts looked at the evidence and found nothing. Judge’s appointed by Trump found nothing. Investigations by Republicans found nothing. All you have are lies coming from a corrupt and unstable president.

Last edited:
From many of you on both sides of the aisle. Those of you expressing outrage over today's events at the Capitol (as you should be) said very little or, in a 180, actively encouraged the violence and destruction that took place by BLM and ANTIFA six months ago when they were rampaging through America's streets, ultimately resulting in the deaths of 17 people.

Conversely, many of you who rightfully criticized those riots are now openly expressing support for the reckless display going on today. You are cheering on attacks on our cops, who you guys claim to support (and many of which probably voted for Trump), and so far one person has died.

As I've been saying for a long time, the right and left are merely two sides of the same coin.

I believe I voted for a guy who condemned the violence during the BLM protests. I'm not sure who you're referring to and I have a pretty good idea you don't either.

From many of you on both sides of the aisle. Those of you expressing outrage over today's events at the Capitol (as you should be) said very little or, in a 180, actively encouraged the violence and destruction that took place by BLM and ANTIFA six months ago when they were rampaging through America's streets, ultimately resulting in the deaths of 17 people.

Conversely, many of you who rightfully criticized those riots are now openly expressing support for the reckless display going on today. You are cheering on attacks on our cops, who you guys claim to support (and many of which probably voted for Trump), and so far one person has died.

As I've been saying for a long time, the right and left are merely two sides of the same coin.
False equivalency.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Oh fuck all that.

The violence that occurred after George Floyd was murdered was almost entirely committed by criminals looking to take advantage of the situation (some white supremacists stirring shit as well) and NOT protesters.

None of it was defended on this forum or pretty much any place I saw. And the4 violence was roundly condemned

THIS on the other hand is being actively lauded by the board Trumpers.

Save the false equiuvalenbcy

You Trumpist have turned our nation into a banana republic. Look at these lies you spew. You are so delusional you can‘t tell fact from fiction. What we saw today was pure third world bullshit. We have more in common with Cameroon then Germany. Thank you Norman and thank you Trump. You have destroyed our nation.

You are projecting lib. The months of Dems looting, burning, rioting, storming police stations and court buildings nothing to say? Thought so. :talk2hand:

The riots were bad but they came to an end. You Trumpers on the other hand are engaging in sedition based on lies to overthrow a duly elected government of the United States of America.

But that part is accurate

As a moderator...do you wish you would have quelled the misinformation that lead to today?

With all due respect Taz, I have seen this comparison all day. It is a false comparison. The rioting that took place six months ago dealt with the destruction of personal property.

I suppose you could consider the lives of those 17 people as their own personal properties. By all means, obfuscate away.
Of course what happened with the riots was a awful and should have been condemned. Those that engaged in such conduct should be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowable at law.

All I am saying, was that today’s riots were political In nature and aimed at the heart of our democratic institutions. These domestic terrorists that stormed the Capitol building today need to be held accountable.

If you think the past riots were not political in nature you are batshit. They are the iconification of Orange Man Bad riots.

They were also manufactured by the media and the left. The current protests are not manufactured - the nation is going downhill rapidly and has been for quite a while - just like the entire West. While the banana republic style blatant election theft is a concern, in the end that's hardly the primary driver behind the protests.
You Trumpist have turned our nation into a banana republic. Look at these lies you spew. You are so delusional you can;t tell fact from fiction. What we saw today was pure third world bullshit. We have more in common with Cameroon then Gwemany. Thank you Norma and thank you Trump. You have destroyed our nation.

We aren't the ones stealing elections on broad daylight and refusing to investigate any part of it.

We are also not the ones whose literal policy position is to import the banana republics here.
Your post is an out and out lie. As I said you are either a victim of false information and lies or a purveyor of lies to support a corrupt authoritarian wannabe.

False information, while you on the other threads boast about how the courts refuse to hold a fair trial regarding any of the concerns, such as the fact that the signature rejection rate is statistically impossible while at the same time it is well known that signature checks were not conducted based on illegal confidential agreement.
Courts looked at the evidence and found nothing. Judge’s appointed by Trump found nothing. Investigations by Republicans found nothing. All you have a lies coming from a corrupt and unstable president.

No they did not, they made BS excuses for why the cases need to be thrown out. In over 90% of cases having nothing to do with the "evidence". They simply wanted nothing to do with the whole question.

In some cases they actually did look at the evidence - turned out 11% of the signatures in Arizona did not match. But then the judge made up new rules on why they still can't be thrown out.

Thankfully, American people need no courts. We can read ourselves, and then act accordingly.

www.hereistheevidence.com

Yep looting a TV from Target is the same thing as threatening the physical safety of a in-session law making body.

Looting a TV = using a fake concern as a way to steal property.
Protesting at a law making body = an actual protest for the sake of a protest, by people who are not total leftist sore losers and care for the nation. Addressing a concern to the body that is directly responsible.

Blob supporters crave violence...always have...always will

Courts looked at the evidence and found nothing. Judge’s appointed by Trump found nothing. Investigations by Republicans found nothing. All you have a lies coming from a corrupt and unstable president.

No they did not, they made BS excuses for why the cases need to be thrown out. In over 90% of cases having nothing to do with the "evidence".

In some cases they actually did look at the evidence - turned out 12% of the signatures in Arizona did not match. But then the judge made up new rules on why they still can't be thrown out.

Thankfully, American people need no courts. We can read ourselves.

You are unwilling to face the truth. You and other Trumpers will never be satisfied. It is your way or the highway. You lost. All you have are lies to support your position.

No they did not, they made BS excuses for why the cases need to be thrown out. In over 90% of cases having nothing to do with the "evidence".

In some cases they actually did look at the evidence - turned out 12% of the signatures in Arizona did not match. But then the judge made up new rules on why they still can't be thrown out.

Thankfully, American people need no courts. We can read ourselves, and then act accordingly.

Where are the arrests?

You are unwilling to face the truth. You and other Trumpers will never be satisfied. It is your way or the highway. You lost. All you have are lies to support your position.

False, and not a least bit surprising that you did not address any of what I said. You super loses will never stop with your bullshit, yes we know, free shit is the most important thing. That's why a protest is absolutely necessary, there is no political solution out of the mess.

Screenshot_20210106-200818~2.png

You Trumpist have turned our nation into a banana republic. Look at these lies you spew. You are so delusional you can‘t tell fact from fiction. What we saw today was pure third world bullshit. We have more in common with Cameroon then Germany. Thank you Norman and thank you Trump. You have destroyed our nation.

You are projecting lib. The months of Dems looting, burning, rioting, storming police stations and court buildings nothing to say? Thought so. :talk2hand:

The riots were bad but they came to an end. You Trumpers on the other hand are engaging in sedition based on lies to overthrow a duly elected government of the United States of America.

They came to an end?? Oh wait they didn't, they continue. Miss the Portland, OR riot a couple weeks ago?

False. And you super loses will never stop with your bullshit, yes we know, free shit is the most important thing. That's why a protest is absolutely necessary, there is no political solution out of the mess.
All you have are Lies and now deflection.

With all due respect Taz, I have seen this comparison all day. It is a false comparison. The rioting that took place six months ago dealt with the destruction of personal property. Yes, it was crime, and many of us, including Joe Biden, condemned it.

However, what happened today was an assault on the very foundation of our Constitutional Republic. It was not just property damage, this riot or assault was a dagger aimed at the heart of our democratic institutions. It was an incitement by a president of the United Staes to overturn a full and fair election.

There is no comparison between the two and it is intellectual dishonesty by anyone to make such a comparison.

There was no condemnation by the left. They've been good with the riots, destruction, theft, burning cities down for over a year now.

Forum List

Back