A year in jail for burning the flag?

This president still doesn't get it and neither do you. It is awful symbolism, but it is protected under "free Speech" under the first amendment to the Constitution of The United States. The president to an oath, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." He does not support the oath he took. He does not support the Constitution, and neither do you.

Trump knows that. He is just playing people.

I get the hatred for those that disrespect our great nation but thats a very ridiculous notion. Ultimately it boils down to jailing political rivals.

I can see a misdemeanor fine for starting a fire if you are not on private property. Say up to 500 dollar fine or a week in jail. Fire is dangerous after all. But a year in jail? Come on with the crazy talk Trump.

Also I do not think it was appropriate for him to be using foul language at a rally that people took their children to. I get that passion is important but that can be achieved without that.

Other than that I think he had a good rally and his anecdotes were great for reving up the crowd.
Congress would have to add an amendment to the Constitution on order to prevent flag burning because of the ridiculous decision by Supreme Court in Texas v. Johnson 1986. If someone tries to burn the flag in protest of some stupid perceived wrong, good citizens should beat them to death like they were a baby seal.

I've always assumed we'd look to history as a reminder against authoritarian strongmen. I definitely was wrong there.
How were you wrong? How is Trump an "authoritarian strong man?" You sound like one of those pussy assed liberals that call Trump "Hitler."

This has been challenged and defeated in court. He is just pandering to the crowd. What he SHOULD be talking about is regulating big tech like utilities, for their censorship.
He has the entire bully pulpit and just rambles on about inane horseshit....believe me...believe me.
He should be talking about crushing leftist subversive movement.

I've always assumed we'd look to history as a reminder against authoritarian strongmen. I definitely was wrong there.

I learned some new stuff last night:

1. The emperor indeed has no clothes

2. Cult45 actually pays money to listen to a rambling, non religious fraud praise god.

3. His fragile, snowflake ego cannot let the pettiest of bad news coverage about him go.

Surreal. It felt like a satirical comedy sketch based on a campaign rally.

How were you wrong? How is Trump an "authoritarian strong man?" You sound like one of those pussy assed liberals that call Trump "Hitler."
You adore a brash, pugilistic, narcissistic, nationalist strongman of European descent who does everything he can eliminate his political enemies and promises to save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

Any blatantly obvious similarities between the two men are purely coincidental. But your adoration is on you, not me.

Last edited:
Trump knows that. He is just playing people.
I have read your posts. You and I both know he is doing a propaganda war against the public and our constitution.

I learned some new stuff last night:

1. The emperor indeed has no clothes

2. Cult45 actually pays money to listen to a rambling, non religious fraud praise god.

3. His fragile, snowflake ego cannot let the pettiest of bad news coverage about him go.

Surreal. It felt like a satirical comedy sketch based on a campaign rally.
Did Biden give one of his living room diatribes last night? Sounds like what you're describing.

You adore a brash, pugilistic, narcissistic, nationalist strongman of European descent who does everything he can eliminate his political enemies and promises to save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

Any blatantly obvious similarities between the two men are purely coincidental. But your adoration is on you, not me.
I can't help it if Trump puts sand in your vagina.

I get the hatred for those that disrespect our great nation but thats a very ridiculous notion. Ultimately it boils down to jailing political rivals.

I can see a misdemeanor fine for starting a fire if you are not on private property. Say up to 500 dollar fine or a week in jail. Fire is dangerous after all. But a year in jail? Come on with the crazy talk Trump.

Also I do not think it was appropriate for him to be using foul language at a rally that people took their children to. I get that passion is important but that can be achieved without that.

Other than that I think he had a good rally and his anecdotes were great for reving up the crowd.

Should be 5.

Ultimately you will have to decide whether you want to conserve something or not. If so, might as well start with the nation.

I have read your posts. You and I both know he is doing a propaganda war against the public and our constitution.
He stands in favor of the Constitution of the United States of America. Liberals want to destroy our constitutional republic.

Forum List

Back